Han Eun Jung 한은정

Guest kandie88

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Choi Ji Woo

I like her pairing with Kim Sung Soo in Full House even though they weren't the lead..I'm hoping that they will be casted in another drama in the future, but them as the lead couple..they're both pretty hot & sexy!!!

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

han eun jung is gorgeous.

i love the roles that she plays (which usually happen to be the villainess roles?)..well, at least the dramas i've watched xP

she was great in 'full house', as well as 'wonderful life'..

i think she'll do great in 'seoul 1945' :]

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I hope Seoul 1945 is doing well there in Korea..I hope it will also be aired here in the Philippines someday..:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anneistee

I like her pairing with Kim Sung Soo in Full House even though they weren't the lead..I'm hoping that they will be casted in another drama in the future, but them as the lead couple..they're both pretty hot & sexy!!!

I really like her smile, soooo pretty and sweet. I would love to see her in more leading roles. I like her pairing with Kim Sung Soo too :)

• 1 month later...
Guest smirk_it

I don't think she was even that evil in Full House. She was just needy and pursued what she wanted, she never intended to hurt anyone in anyway but to tell them her feelings. I thought she was so pretty in full house, so I had to look her up. Haha sorry for being so late in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aigoo

I LOVED her in Full House and thought she was just breathtaking. i loved how she was...really psychotic and OMGIMUSTHAVEJIHOON, but she has this really adorable smile at the same time. Ha :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neinsager

the first time i saw her in full house i didn't like her and thought she was a nuisance. i loved her in wonderful life though, especially in the latter part. she's so pretty.

Guest xosandy

I loved Han Eun Jung in Full House and Wonderful Life! She and Kim Sung Soo would make a hot pairing! She's also a very photogenic person. I wish I had her body!!

200507201349530100_1.jpg2005052616242340990_1.jpg

24444801_315x315.jpg

00690060_2.jpg00825641_2.jpg

3482049_550x550.jpg

3971216_430x430.jpg

24444804_550x550.jpg

20105571_580x580.jpg

20105572_500x500.jpg

20105573_600x600.jpg

00324256_2.jpg

Eun Jung with Paris Hilton:

21409747_500x500.jpg

Eun Jung with Tommy Hilfiger:

21409748_393x393.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest tjadl6386

I hope Seoul 1945 is doing well there in Korea..I hope it will also be aired here in the Philippines someday..:)

Its not likely that Seoul 1945 would be aired here in the Philippines. It's extremely long (even longer than Dae Jang Geum) but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xhkxboix

one of my all time favorites..

my first korean movie ever was 내사랑싸가지.. (100 days with mister arrogant)

And she happens to be in alot of my favorite dramas..

she's also really pretty ^^

Guest YeeKrfan

yeah pretty sexy considering she's already a mom!

Wow...she's already a mom!! :phew: Can someone post her profile, how old is her kid and what about the hubby?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SongBird

Wow...she's already a mom!! :phew: Can someone post her profile, how old is her kid and what about the hubby?

I'm curious too :phew:

She's a pretty woman.

• 1 month later...

Archived