[variety] Happy Together 해피 투게더

Guest luckyyou

Guest luckyyou

w/ Kim Jae Dong & Yoo Jae Suk (old MCs LeeHyori & ShinDongYup

Happy Together

happytogetherbannerou0.jpg

INTRODUCTION

The dish plate game show! This use to be my favorite, but it was replaced with Happy Together Friends in 2005. The MCs were Lee Hyori and Shin Dong Yeup but changed to Kim Jae Dong and Yoo Jae Suk. I started watching when Kim Jae Dong and Yoo Jae Suk were hosts, so I'm not completely sure if the format of the show was the same when Shin & Lee were hosting. I did see a couple episodes with Shin and Lee and it looked pretty much the same (Although I saw clips of Shin & Lee on like youtube and it looked a bit diff). Anyways, usually 3 celebrities guests come on every episode. The theme of the show is (kind of) high school. They all wear Korean school uniform. They sit on the floor and the first segment is 'backpack talk' where they have a question (usually fun) and they honestly talk about it. Sometimes they have this segment where there's this huge balloon and it'll pop at an unknown time, each of the guest has to hold and do whatever the topic was (introduce yourself.. etc) and pass it onto the next person. It's just fun to see their reactions. Finally, it's the dish plate game. They have to sing Korean children song (word for word). When one of the makes a mistake, the dish plate comes down and hits them. Before they play, they pick out seats using spoons with numbers. Throughout the game, they have chances... the end.. (oh and there's this other game at this end that I have no idea about (something like using their head as a finger to play a piano) because I never really liked it ) (brief introduction)

---------------------------------------

DOWNLOADS

There's not a lot of episodes, but I'm trying to upload/update more.

episodes available @ the clubbox above...

112504 - Jo Hye Ryun, Tony An, Ryeo Won

110204 - Kim Jung Min, Kim Jong Gook, Shinji/Ayumi & Joanne

093004 - Shinhwa

010804 - Kim Jae Won, Jung Joon Ha, Ha Ji Won / Jang Nara, Sung Shi Kyung

110603 - Jang Nara, Sung Shi Kyung, Park Hyo Shin

092503 - Tae Jin Ah, Eun Ji Won, Ok Joo HyunChoi Jung Won (UN) & Jung Sun Hee

052203 - Se7en, Choi Jung Won (UN), Kangta

050803 - Park Sun Young, Lee Kwang Gi, Park Ye Jin / Oh Jong Kyuk (Click B) & Shinji (Koyote)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest QuEEN

^no that's happy together friends and this is happy together

it's the same show but this is the old one and the new one

is totally different..

ehh dont know if that made sense

Guest hscent

This was the best variety show. The old MCs were better but just as the new MCs were developing their unique style, they changed the show. Thank you for the downloads...been searching for them!

Guest luckyyou

haha, different than happy together friends. i think those watched this show before know it and i'm sure those who haven't seen the show will be confused.

anyways, i've uploaded the shinhwa episode. the stories they tell are hilarious esp. about eric and how he's not a nice person. and i remember minwoo kept on adjusting himself and hands kept on going near his crotch. anyways, funny hilarious epidode whether you're a shinhwa fan or not.

h1wa9.th.jpg h2yi0.th.jpg h3on8.th.jpg h4nv8.th.jpg

Happy Together - 093004 - Shinhwa

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

• 3 weeks later...

aww i loved this show don't understand Korean but i was still laughing alot and i love Kim Jae Dong and MC Yoo as hosts. Never knew that Lee and Shin were the first hosts.

I've just watched Shinhwa's ep and group S ep. The song singing one was so funny. Plus the Shinhwa one was longer which was a bonus ;):lol:

Guest luckyyou

h1ss1.th.jpg h2yk6.th.jpg h3fw5.th.jpg h4dy8.th.jpg

Happy Together - 112504 - Jo Hye Ryun, Tony An, Ryeo Won

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

I was going to say this episode is HILARIOUS, but all the episodes of Happy Together are funny. But here's some highlights to entice yall to dl it.

- Backpack talk topic #1 : Have you done something to flip your household (like you pissed off your parents blah balh for doing something)

- Backpack talk topic #2 : Have you ever dated two people at the same time? (no one did, so Yoo changed the question a bit) Have you ever thought about another person when you were dating another person?

- Ryeo Won & Jo Hye Ryun press "yes"

- Jo Hye Ryun talks about her married life and how at one point she wanted to divorce her husband.

- Jo Hye Ryun talks about how she was infatuated with another male celebrity when she was married.

- Ryeo Won talks about how she liked(loved?) another celebrity without them knowing.

- Ryeo Won talks says what she's got done to her face.

- Tony talks about his fight with an Hispanic boy and what happened.

- Jo Hye Ryun does yoga (headstand) and her shirt rides up

- Jo Hye Ryun's skirt flip!

- Yoo Jae Suk's fart

- Yoo Jae Suk got kicked in the face by Jo Hye Ryun.

blah balh, it's hilarious. just watch it.

Guest nynaeve

Are there subtitles of this show? especially the episode with shinhwa on it? I really would like to watch it with subtitle...

Guest dream_on

thank you soo much luckyyou for putting these up in your clubbox. i've wanted to watch this show for a while. hehe i'm downloading all of them!! looks hilarious!

i'll be uploading them all onto filesend for those of you who can't use clubbox. random order...but the shinhwa episdoe i'll upload the last since it's a HQ file.

Happy Together - E112 010804 - Kim JaeWon, Ha JiWon, Jung JoonHa

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=335...708b1d691cbae40

Guest dream_on

Happy Together 110603- Jang Nara, Sung ShiKyung, Park HyoShin

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=e48...dadad985908b07a

Happy Together - 112504 - Jo Hye Ryun, Tony An, Ryeo Won

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=7b2...10d56912f12aca5

credits to luckyyou's CB, me for uploading

:) i'll have the rest up soon...give me a little time...they take longer to download cause not many cbs have them

Guest theLEGEND

This is another one of my favorites show! I <3 Shinhwa's edition where Andy was doing the voice of Donald Duck and MinWoo chose to copy Kim Jong Kook :P

PS: thank you so much dream_on for uploading those episodes.. appreciate it! :)

Ahahaha... I used to love this show, especially back in the Lee Hyori + Shin Dong Yeup days.

The Norae Bang section was soo funny, and the Acting portion afterwards ALWAYS cracked me up. It was my first Korean variety show. ;] <33

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dream_on

woot! sorry this one took so long. my first time trying to split an HQ and upload them...

Happy Together 09/30/04- SHINHWA! (HQ)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXH7MRV1 (.001)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IMH57K4S (.002)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FG8IMSSR (.003)

combine with HJ split!

lol this was really funny. the Shinhwa boys just goofing off and doing their "we're shinhwa!!" with MC Yoo & Kim Jae Dong XD loved it.

I just finished watching the show with Jo Hye Ryun, Tony An, and Ryeo Won and it was hilarious! I watched an edited version before so I didn’t realize I had missed so much. Luckyyou, thank you again for uploading!

Jo Hye Ryun was so funny…she talked about her very serious crush on Park Shin Yang (main guy from Lovers in Paris), Ryeo Won about how her father adores Kim Jae Dong and would like him as his son-in-law, and when Tony An mentioned “Hispanic”, others pretended to understand him (except Ryeo Won, I hope) until Jo Hye Ryun finally asked Tony what that word means.

Ahahaha... I used to love this show, especially back in the Lee Hyori + Shin Dong Yeup days.

The Norae Bang section was soo funny, and the Acting portion afterwards ALWAYS cracked me up.

I could never get into the second phase of the show after Noraebang but that acting segment was very entertaining. Each week, the mc’s were paired with a different celebrity and had to reenact scenes from popular dramas or movies. I think they had a very short time to memorize their lines and like the Noraebang, if they couldn’t recite the exact lines, trays would fall from above! I really miss the old happy together!

Archived