Who is Soompi?

Guest rwcho

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theonecalledy2ckt

he's like the boogey man..he lives under all of our beds

he also uses your webcam. he pushes it far down so it only shows the bottom half of your face. or just your mouth. i've seen/heard him before. scary stuff.

i wonder who's our father. :lol:

im wondering too...lol

hes a boogey man? lmao. then he must be a cute one :) haha. because i dont look anything like a child of a boogeyman

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

^ Now that's hot. Wanna give me a number?

stop hitting on the married old man. he might give you the old. lol.

dear sung, you need to share some of your massive kpop vault with us. :P

stop hitting on the married old man. he might give you the old. lol.

dear sung, you need to share some of your massive kpop vault with us. :P

My collection is everything previous to 2 years ago. I don't think I've downloaded hardly any kpop in the past 1.5-2 years. Just can't get myself as obsessed over it as I used to be. I don't even ever think it was the music itself; I was just obsessed with downloading anything I didn't have. If you're looking for old kpop songs/albums you can't find, hit me up with a pm.

:)

I have been a member of this site for a while now, but I was wondering who Soompi actually is? All I know is that it is a girl who started this site...

i though soompi was a guy that has an awesome background in network and internet stuff

wow... a girl created this? how old is our mother and father now? if u guys r rich, then wouldn't that make us rich kids too????? O.0

Archived