Who is Soompi?

Guest rwcho

Guest rwcho

I have been a member of this site for a while now, but I was wondering who Soompi actually is? All I know is that it is a girl who started this site...

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rwcho

Haha...OK!

Well I must compliment you on a great site. I learned about it in 6th grade and it has been a great site for me as a Korean-American to reflect upon my Korean Heritage!

Although you must hear this a lot, THANK YOU! :D

Guest dark_chancellor

she is a goongtastic mother who currently, as of this minute, has 58,654 children, and still counting.. I was her 3,939th =D

amazing lady isn't she?

Guest Chioster

Oh that would be soompi's husband :D Silly childrens. I am number 50x something.

Sung can be the father...... But sung is married himself O_O

Or or.... Soomp! is bisexual O_O

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

Oh that would be soompi's husband :D Silly childrens. I am number 50x something.

Sung can be the father...... But sung is married himself O_O

Or or.... Soomp! is bisexual O_O

maybe it's like cartman's mom from south park, and she's the mother and father :ph34r:

soomp! is clearly the awesome overlord of this site, to which we offer a lot of our free time and funds as sacrifice :P

wait wait wait... sung already had his wedding? man, i miss everything important -.-...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

you got it!

that's it :)

lies, all lies. there is no real soomp :ph34r: you are just a product of korean media marketing :w00t:

Archived