Two NEW songs... take a L@@K

Guest whoisdisjosh

Guest whoisdisjosh
IM BACK!!!
hello soompi listeners.... I really havent posted in a longgg time... Im in college and all i have is my laptop to record on... all this stuff is basically raw... The first song is the Lifehouse song YOU and ME... Then a song title Right Here written by me... the lyrics are really cheesy but i think its alriote for a first song.... and as always... me playing the guitar Enjoy~~ Sound Click

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow.

I listened to Right Here. The guitar and your voice blend together so well. I think I'd have to say that you're one of the best male vocalists I've heard in Soompi.

There's something about your vocal quality that's just so calming and reassuring, yet powerful and in control at the same time.

It's awesome for a first song =) It'd be lovely to have someone serenade me with a song like that, someday XD Great, great job.

Amazing.

I love your clip of "You and Me." It's just so soothing to hear.

Your song "Right here" is really nice. Like fantasiimaker said, I'd love for someone to write me a song like that..hehe.

GREAT job! I absolutely LOVE your voice and I wish I could play the guitar like you!

-nie

Archived