The Xmas Song

soccer63005

Guest xCHRiSTY

ooo this is good =] i like your voice =D whats that popping sound in the background??

-when it get closer to x-mas lets do a collab!

if you want, pm me or something

hey not bad kid. ur voice is soothing but its kinda hard to understand wat ur singing. u need to put the volume up. and yeh ders diz popping sound o_o

u should try singing Start line by se7en. i think it'll suit your voice :) ^^v

Guest lovablekrnstar63

ooh

i sang this in 5 part for school last year

great job

your voice is so NICE *envious*

but the beeping was getting on my nerves when i was listening -_-''

i cant wait to hear more stuff from you!

Guest MangoJuice

I love Christmas songs! and you sang this one really well! yeah yeah sing a se7en song! =] lovely voice dude. and i love your emotions too

Guest babiixru

what is that popping noise *kills it to death* you've got an amazing voice, AND WHY DO NOT THAT MANY GUYS POST THEIR SINGING CLIPS ANYMORE T_T i'm getting sick of hearing girls singing even though i'm one >_>. that was lovely <3 and to tell you the truth i didn't hear any flaws o.O or maybe i'm just an amateur or maybe it was the popping...haha

Guest kpxshininglove

you have such a nice clear controlled voice! i can't wait for christmas =P and i love this song . btw i like your Goodbye (ftts) recording too.

Archived