4 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Another closeup from his Weibo 

I didnt realise it is different from the instagram one until I saw ur post haha...

Btw his weibo translated Bad Papa as Batman... do they sound alike in Korean?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Tollgate polls! if you haven't voted already, please do visit the events section under Home > soompi info > events

based on members nominations, there are 5 polls. look for these threads within the events section here :

tollgate poll 1 - villains

tollgate poll 2 - dramas

tollgate poll 3 - side characters

tollgate poll 4 - OTP, leads

tollgate poll 5 - misc

based on nominations, Doo Chil Seong - Wok of Love was nominated for side characters award #1. you wish you could hug them and give them their own show.  if you agree, cast your vote!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I didnt realise it is different from the instagram one until I saw ur post haha...

Btw his weibo translated Bad Papa as Batman... do they sound alike in Korean?

At least now his hair doesn't look so Chil Sung like.. or is it because he is sweaty and has not style it yet? Hahaha! Anyway he looks good to me 

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

He looks younger when he is wounded hahahah

lol! I am sure he would have plenty of such makeup in this drama, during Boxing and MMA matches and now the bus accident scenes..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Prettysup said:

Now we have upgraded to videos !

@Prettysup  haha we posted at the same time. 

He must be hit by a car. Our fafa went through a lot for sure.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!! and where is MBC??

I need full making video of this scene after it's out. T^T

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, nyk said:

@Prettysup  haha we posted at the same time. 

He must be hit by a car. Our fafa went through a lot for sure.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!! and where is MBC??

I need full making video of this scene after it's out. T^T

Yeah MBC is really sleeping, I have given up searching for news every few minutes.

So besides getting into a bus crash, our fafa gets hit by a car as well? Poor thing !!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah MBC is really sleeping, I have given up searching for news every few minutes.

So besides getting into a bus crash, our fafa gets hit by a car as well? Poor thing !!

I thought it was an explosion! Poor papa..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yah maybe after he escaped from the bus, it exploded and he was thrown to the ground, something like that?

I think his last few posts belong to the same scene, an accident involving a bus collision. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Now MBC is promoting the drama "Luther" that is scheduled to air AFTER Bad Papa on its fb and instagram... Faint...

Last year I was wishing Hyukie would play lead role in Luther. This year I'm happy he didn't.  

Besides one teaser poster and one script reading pic MBC hasn't promoted Terius drama much either, which is supposed to air with Bad Fafa.

Was MBC always like this?It seems even quieter if we compare it with the promotions of Greasy Melo.

Good thing we are getting our show in four weeks. Noboby on this planet gets to see three drama of their favourites in a year (and hopefully also a movie).:lol:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Last year I was wishing Hyukie would play lead role in Luther. This year I'm happy he didn't.  

Besides one teaser poster and one script reading pic MBC hasn't promoted Terius drama much either, which is supposed to air with Bad Fafa.

Was MBC always like this?It seems even quieter if we compare it with the promotions of Greasy Melo.

Good thing we are getting our show in four weeks. Noboby on this planet gets to see three drama of their favourites in a year (and hopefully also a movie).:lol:

No,  besides script reading and posters with male lead, Terius already had stills released for 2 female leads, including one set today. Bad Papa is zero.

• Sad 1