12 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

City fisherman is going to be a couple of episodes right ? Just like Carefree travellers.

I just rewatch Dragon Club. Is tooooooooo goood!!!!

Yes! I think it will be at least 3 episodes but no English subs even for the previous eps...So sad.. 

I love Dragon Club  too especially when they teased JH..haha!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Me Too @Prettysup I thought from Voice but I realised different hair style.

and am I the only one who finds him sexy looking injured :bawling:

Haha, you're not alone! I find him super hot like that..*recalling the scene in Wok of Love when he kissed the female lead... swoon..

• LOL 2

Guess there won't be a K drama without atleast one traffic accident. :blink:

I'm still trying to figure out the no of times the Truck of Doom appeared in Defendant.

Looks like this video clip belongs to this scene.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmkcK1BhGnh/

• Like 2

OK the media finally picked up JH's instagram posts are about Bad Papa, becoz it is too bloody to be a real-life pic

Jang Hyuk 'Bad Papa' shooting scene revealed, covered with bloody make-up

Jang Hyuk has unveiled his new drama 'Bad Papa' shooting scene.

Actor Jang Hyuk posted a picture with the words "Hard Time !!" on August 18 on his instagram.

In the photo, Jang Hyuk takes a rest in the shooting scene while wearing a bloody makeup. Jang Hyuk's warm visuals, which are not hidden in his make-up, attracts attention.

Meanwhile, 'Bad Papa' is a drama depicting the story of a man who becomes a bad man to become a good father. It will be broadcasted first in September. (Photo = Jang Hyuk Instagram)

201808181612044110_1.jpg

201808181612044110_2.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201808181612044110

• Like 4

Chanced upon this old news, so there really is a gang named "Chil-sung" in Korea !

-----------------------

Three staff members of OCN’s “Life on Mars” were injured on set due to a violent attack.

According to Busan Seobu Police Station on July 16, a 51-year-old (hereafter referred to as “A”) was arrested without physical detention on charges of obstruction of business, assault, inflicting injury, and more. The police shared that he is a member of the major gang Chil Sung Pa (The Seven Star).

Around 12:05 a.m. on June 14, “A” trespassed the drama set in a drunken state and started a quarrel with the actors. He then injured three members of the crew who attempted to stop him. “A” also hit his head in a glass door of the filming set, causing himself to bleed and preventing the filming of the drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1200927wpp/life-mars-staff-injured-due-gang-member-attack-drama-set

• Like 2