10 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

All promos done single-handedly by the male lead

I see that another MBC upcoming drama in Sep has been promoting in their twitter account. 

They have released the posters and still photos. 

I don't know why they don't promote about Bad Papa at all.  Can it be that Bad Papa just started shooting not long ago?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

promos done single-handedly by the male lead

And in case the news reporter doesn't know, he includes the drama name in his caption now...hopefully they realised it is a drama. Unless they are so clueless and write that JH is participating in a real boxing match..:lol:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

And in case the news reporter doesn't know, he includes the drama name in his caption now...hopefully they realised it is a drama. Unless they are so clueless and write that JH is participating in a real boxing match..:lol:

not only the reporters are clueless but also some fans. I saw some complaint why he didn't cast in Voice2 in his Bad Papa posts. They don't know or they don't want him in Bad Papa.  haha it's just a bit frustrating though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nyk said:

not only the reporters are clueless but also some fans. I saw some complaint why he didn't cast in Voice2 in his Bad Papa posts. They don't know or they don't want him in Bad Papa.  haha it's just a bit frustrating though.

Let’s see if the reporters picked it up. 

I hardly recognise him in that poster!

• LOL 1

22 hours ago, kohnlee said:

And when are we having news for

1. Swordsman

2. City fishermen

Ya, lots of waiting lately... must have patience, patience, patience.... luckily we have our 'bad papa' easing our anxious heart with his constant ig which makes it more bearable as we wait :huh:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nyk said:

I see that another MBC upcoming drama in Sep has been promoting in their twitter account. 

I don't know why they don't promote about Bad Papa at all.  Can it be that Bad Papa just started shooting not long ago?

Ya, I've been wondering why too.  Anybody remembers when MBC start releasing posters and photos prior to Money Flower showtime?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Anybody remembers when MBC start releasing posters and photos prior to Money Flower showtime?

The first teaser of "Money Flower" was released on 28 October on MBC  website and the first episode was broadcast on  11 November 2017..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AgnesO said:

Ya, I've been wondering why too.  Anybody remembers when MBC start releasing posters and photos prior to Money Flower showtime?

Script reading pics were released almost exactly 1 month before broadcast date.

17 hours ago, nyk said:

Apparently, that other drama is an 'outsourced' project.

14 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I think it was pretty late as well.

Maybe it feels very late this time becoz we knew about Bad Papa so long ago

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Seems like the reporters didn't pick it up.. no news...:grimace:

Previous posts, they just made up their own news when they thought he was just working out. Now that he posted 'Bad Papa', they couldn't understand and end up no news at all haha..

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1