Hello, I'm dropping by here now that I'm done with the FTLY soompi awards lol.

Aside from FTLY, I've seen SSBG, Chuno, Tree With Deep Roots, and Midas a few years ago. The only movie of his I've seen is Windstruck. So, I was wondering, can anyone here recommend me any drama/movie of his that I haven't already seen? I do want to get into his older works. Thank you. :)

I'd suggest dramas "thank you" and "robbers" (or robber of my heart) if you haven't seen them yet. Movies, "The flu" and "thorn" (or innocent thing) for easy JH fix. ;)

Guest psycheros

qwenli said: @psycheros‌ i dont feel that tazza is similar to midas.so do u like midas? the thing i cant bare abt tazza is that they speak the busan dialect, having gotten use to hearing seoul korean in most drama, the busan dialect is abit hard on my ears. i am not sure abt watching chuno, tazza n iris2 all together at e same time becos they are all rather sad. fortunately master's sun shd give u some comic relief.

Guest fiovial

So what is the Chinese variety program about? I have no idea what the premise is. Can someone enlighten me? I'm doubly interested in it because it has my two oppas. I only have 3 kdrama/kpop biases and 2 of them (Hyukie and Kim Jong Kook) will be in that show...I'm a happy gal but just soo curious.

OK for those asking for Hyuk drama and movie recs, please keep in mind he does not normally romcom. So if you're looking for another FTLY then you're a bit out of luck. But then again that's what's admirable of Hyuk...his willingness to challenge himself in doing different genres.

Must watch is of course Chuno (Slave Hunter). Just watch and be marveled by Hyukie's acting. The story is very interesting and unusual too. Lots of action so both men and women can enjoy this drama. For the women there's lots of guys with great abs here hehehe.

Thank You is also superb. Don't be spooked by the whole illness thing. This drama is very very heartwarming. It has HEART and surprisingly lots of comedic moments too. This is by far for me the one Hyuk drama that I keep rewatching.

Successful Story of A Bright Girl is light and easy to watch. Keeping in mind this is an older drama (2002) so you might cringe at the fashion/hairstyle and the storyline might feel very predictable but it's an entertaining watch. It's also the first time the Jjangs worked together while they were relative newcomers with raw acting yet we can see their potentials.

Robbers is more of a traditional melodrama. Hyuk's role was a bit of an anti-hero in the beginning. I enjoyed watching it even though I don't usually like melo. His chemistry with Lee Da Hae is awesome here.

Will continue later since this post is getting long hehe

Guest fiovial

Thanks @hahatk ! So I guess it's more of learning about a part of Chinese culture then. This is just a one-shot though, right? I mean at least for this group (Hyukie, KJK, KSS, PJB, etc).

Since I have a bit ot time spent on my PC today I was tinkering with Photoshop to see how Hyukie oppa might look in a Goryeo royalty garb. Please excuse the shoddy PS work :P

GFHKZIB.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"14 of the Sexiest Actors Over 30
14 of the Sexiest Actors Over 30
cr: Soompi