Guest fiovial

It's official Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo have confirmed

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002917097

Thanks dear @ChelseaS‌ for starting the drama thread

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“Love Cell” Unveils More Stills of Jang Hyuk and Kim Woo Bincrystalcove November 1, 201401“Love Cell” Unveils More Stills of Jang Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin

More images of Jang Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin from the upcoming web drama “Love Cell” have been released.

“Love Cell”  stars a star-studded cast, including  Kim Woo Bin, Jang Hyuk, Kim Yoo Jung, and 4Minute‘s Nam Ji Hyun. It is based on a popular webtoon of the same name serialized on Naver.

“Love Cell” is a fantasy romantic comedy and follows the “love cell” kitten Nebi (Kim Yoo Jung) who tries to help the romance between the timid Ma Dae Choong (Park Sun Ho), who has never dated before, and top star Seo Rin (Nam Ji Hyun).

Kim Woo Bin plays a god in this drama, while Jang Hyuk plays a friendly neighbor. Kim Woo Bin displays the charisma expected of a god and Jang Hyuk wears a marital arts outfit that makes him a strange personality around his neighborhood. Jang Hyuk is said to also be displaying some melodramatic acting in addition to a manly image in the drama.

“Love Cell” will premiere on portal site Naver on November 3.

201411021143778308_54559a94ccea4

cr:Soompi

Hello, I'm dropping by here now that I'm done with the FTLY soompi awards lol.

Aside from FTLY, I've seen SSBG, Chuno, Tree With Deep Roots, and Midas a few years ago. The only movie of his I've seen is Windstruck. So, I was wondering, can anyone here recommend me any drama/movie of his that I haven't already seen? I do want to get into his older works. Thank you. :)

Guest jhusili

Ayame said: Hello, I'm dropping by here now that I'm done with the FTLY soompi awards lol.

Aside from FTLY, I've seen SSBG, Chuno, Tree With Deep Roots, and Midas a few years ago. The only movie of his I've seen is Windstruck. So, I was wondering, can anyone here recommend me any drama/movie of his that I haven't already seen? I do want to get into his older works. Thank you. :)

Hi everyone! Have been lurking in the soompi for a long time. It's been a wonderful summer because of FTLY. I'm very excited about Hyuk's new dramas and activities lately. He just wants to keep all his fans busy like him.  Anyway, thanks to all the fans postings. 
Here is a video that Hyukie's shooting the TV reality show in China that you don't want to miss. 
http://www.meipai.com/media/170702541

Guest psycheros

This is a LQ clip of the Dragon Brothers' dance.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE6qSyoPVfA&feature=youtu.be
cr: Original uploader
-----My first world fangirl problems: What to watch next???I've finished Midas and have THOUGHTS but the Soompi forum thread is dead. Some of the fansite reviews are a few months old, so it doesn't feel right posting there. I also started Chuno, Tazza ep 1 and Master's Sun. Plus I stumbled upon MASSIVE spoiler vids for IRIS2 and Tazza, and someone commented Tazza is like Midas, so I'm a bit hesitant to continue.. It's so hard to move on from FTLY!

@psycheros‌

i dont feel that tazza is similar to midas.so do u like midas? the thing i cant bare abt tazza is that they speak the busan dialect, having gotten use to hearing seoul korean in most drama, the busan dialect is abit hard on my ears.

i am not sure abt watching chuno, tazza n iris2 all together at e same time becos they are all rather sad. fortunately master's sun shd give u some comic relief.