On 3/13/2024 at 8:50 AM, azureblue7 said:

This is sad news..

Maybe that's why he's learning English...

I think this post show exactly why what JH is doing is super smart. He has seen the drought of scripts coming way sooner than others, and he's working to create his own opportunities. Kinda like he did with TJ. I actually think that going the action rout is a good choice, as there's a big fandom for martial arts. I just think for the begining he needs to stick to the swordfights and historicals, as his skill in them is unparalleled

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Screenshot-20240314-092034-Chrome.jpg

Sports Chosun.com Reporter Kim Jun-seok] Actors Choi Min-sik, Lim Soo-jeong, and Jang Hyuk started out on their own without an agency or manager.

Usually, stars always have a manager by their side who supports them both financially and spiritually, but he revealed that he enjoys freedom by negotiating appearance fees and even driving.

Full article:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0004120674

• Like 2

Looks like the ep JH eppeared in got the highest ratings that evening- 

Translation of the caption: "Thanks to the performances of the guests and 'Las' MCs, 'Radio Star' ranked first in the same time slot in household viewership ratings and dominated Wednesday night."

• Thanks 1

"If you are a true boxer, you can't help but be impressed by actor Jang Hyuk, who loves boxing and considers it a part of his life. I've seen him a few times at the gym, but he's someone who watches until the end when someone spars, even after his own workout is finished, and even when watching a match hosted by THEWON, he watches the match more seriously than anyone else until the entire match is over.

Without even realizing it, I was shouting and cheering."

Source: https://m.blog.naver.com/strangerstore1988-/223383767419?fbclid=PAAaYTtKPoAMM6mVtGD8qwTPLvhpfnAwnNjXi26t20ddGVvnNxmAMvZj8Cijg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Chinese subs for Radio Star is out at Chinese subs link

Think the English subs should be out soon at kshow123

Hyuk's parts were hilarious (I fastforwarded the other parts). I was surprised the mcs said he didnt talk much previously, thought he had always been a too-much-talker?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Hyuk's parts were hilarious (I fastforwarded the other parts). I was surprised the mcs said he didnt talk much previously, thought he had always been a too-much-talker?

I think previously he was more reserved and had to be persuaded a little to perform.  Now he picked up their cues so fast and would demonstrate what they expect even with detailed and funny explanation. He knows how to make his explanation less boring and more entertaining now. Though they still fast forwarded some parts when he's talking but at least they subbed it. Hahaha! He's so witty!!! By the way, the eng subs are out on websites like myasiantv 

• Like 3