20 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Probably there was no win or lose in a test? Just demonstrate the techniques? 

You're right, I was just messing about. He didn’t look battered or bruised afterwards so I'm guessing it was pretty light touch. Maybe they will release some videos later?

In any case, congrats to him! His friend's caption was sweet

I guess we'll be seeing him in the ring more often and not just for his training at The Won

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

More pics. His friends were there too:partyblob:

It's funny how my feelings about CTH and KJK changed after Mongolia... Now, I adore them for how they support JH!

And JH in the fight- so aggressive, and smart! Looks good!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's funny how my feelings about CTH and KJK changed after Mongolia... Now, I adore them for how they support JH!

And JH in the fight- so aggressive, and smart! Looks good!

Really love how they showed their support for him too! And CTH took a video and they looked so anxious for him during the match.

But it looked like Hyuk deleted his boxing video post but kept the story. I wonder if it's  because his friends' voices were captured. hahaha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Really love how they showed their support for him too! And CTH took a video and they looked so anxious for him during the match.

But it looked like Hyuk deleted his boxing video post but kept the story. I wonder if it's  because his friends' voices were captured. hahaha

Did they say anything wrong in the clip? I hope KJK will do a video on this entire event :) Hopefully, this is why JH deleted the video

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On March 1st, there was a professional test ahead of the professional boxing competition

hosted by The One Promotion

Actor Jang Hyuk, the representative celebrity of The

One Boxing Gym, takes on a

professional boxing test!

The opponent is a professional boxer in his 20s!

JH passed the professional test with confidence!! I was really impressed by the actor.

Director Baek was moved to tears. (The video will be released on Gym-JongKook TV on YouTube.)

Now

it’s Pro Jang!♡

https://m.blog.naver.com/baeksw100/223371610237

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Inspired by the new show Shogun, Wired has done an article recommending similar shows, one of which was My Country. It's funny that the synopsis of the show  focuses on BW, as if he was the main character. Also, love that they used JH's pic as the main pic- JH is just that striking in that role!

Shōgun 7 series to watch if you liked it

https://www.wired.it/gallery/shogun-disney-plus-serie-simili-titoli/?fbclid=PAAaZe77ReK7_PBk72MElbipVsDHgBrGI-pIU1kpDNPQSq1hNsGF-Ifmefoc8

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Full video of his test is available here

The 2nd round is so tough :dissapointed_relieved: 

Look at CTH, KJK and HKM.. all three of them taking a video of him..:hwaiting:

Wonder if CTH (being the sentimental one) teared watching Hyuk being hit multiple times.. :cry:

• Thanks 2

I'm torn...

I think he's becoming too overexposed. He's like an entertainer these days, which I don't like if I'm honest. And also it tends to be the same shtick. It becomes a little too clownish and pandering for my taste - which is why my brain refuses to watch. I see the fanmeets in the same light.

As a fan, I want him to be taken seriously - to be in demand workwise and not as a guinea pig doing fake horse riding, finger push-ups, etc. It's probably an overreaction but I find things like this genuinely off-putting (depending on the context it's fine such as when he's messing around with the DBs). Like why is he trying so hard? The other lesser known actors on the panel are so much more chilled. I'm not saying he should be snobbish but I just think he needs to carry himself better (like an established actor) - not like someone who's being invited to the party for the first time and wants to be a crowd pleaser. A little bit more finesse and grace (dare I say dignity) is all I'm asking for

He's always joked with the DBs about doing variety and putting them / KJK out of work. Do you think it's now something he's actively working towards? I hope not. He did say to KH that an actor should try different things, which I don't necessarily disagree with. Like if he decides to do theatre, a short film, etc I think that's fine. Entertainment for the sake of it isn't something I like. Other actors I occasionally keep tabs on (Lee Minki, Kim Raewon, Ji Sung), when they don't have work on, they simply disappear. I kind of like that

Yes when JH is away from the spotlight I miss him but there is the quiet dignity I like to imagine of him carrying on with life behind the scenes. I liked the mystery...Ji Sung is someone I think is a peer to JH - not as successful as his wife but established and respected for television. As far as I know, he's steadily working (a project a year so he can look after the kids while his wife is working and vice versa) and doesn't do variety. Plus his hobbies are running and painting. That's the level of chill I like. I wish him and JH were closer / friends

I kind of miss Sidus because I suspect they were a moderating influence on him. Or maybe his wife was. Now there is no one to rein him in...he seems all over the place imo. I know he has big plans workwise but he also needs a brand / PR manager or something...

Best of all, if he starts filming something soon, the variety stuff will stop. I really don't mind variety but it makes more sense if he's doing it to promote a film / show. Being a seat filler imo isn't it...

Rant over. I'm done being a Debbie Downer for now

@dramafan33 that's fair. Like I said my brain refuses to watch things like this so I only caught a glimpse of him talking about being into melo (heard it before) and then bits of the finger pushups. I'll take your word for it that they were all being silly. I don't like silly things so not something I would watch...

Also not disputing he looks good these days. He seems to be going through a black phase 

• Like 1