SK is planning to produce a big budget special 24-episode drama, "The Age of Heroes” about pro-independence nationalist An Jung-geun to commemerate 100 years of nation building.  I have login using my twitter account to nominate Hyuk for the role haha.. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000343482

0000343482_001_20180816113230831.jpg?typ

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

SK is planning to produce a big budget special 24-episode drama, "The Age of Heroes” to commemorate pro-independence nationalist An Jung-geun’s 100th anniversary.  I have login using my twitter account to nominate Hyuk for the role haha.. 

oh It looks interesting! I always hope for him to get a big project.

But I am afraid about Korean-Japanese issues. I see many people (on internet though) are often sensitive about this. 

• Like 3

Sigh..whenever I searched JH's name on Naver, Voice2 news will turn up in the search results. Today they showed a shirtless guy, my heart skipped a beat.. Is it bad papa?????:w00t:

But it ...turned out  Lee Jin wook of Voice 2..:joy:  They really need to drop JH's name in their article...sigh...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Sigh..whenever I searched JH's name on Naver, Voice2 news will turn up in the search results. Today they showed a shirtless guy, my heart skipped a beat.. Is it bad papa?????:w00t:

But it ...turned out  Lee Jin wook of Voice 2..:joy:  They really need to drop JH's name in their article...sigh...

Haha yah this has been the case since Voice 2 press conference 2 weeks ago.

Countdown one month to Bad Papa, still no news from MBC

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Teaser ! Teaser ! Where are you? :astonished:

If they are so resolute to make their new drama the least promoted drama in the history of Korean tv networks then they shouldn't have realeased any news of the drama at all. 

(-Dramatic rant finishes-)

So Hyukie has really changed his hand gesture. Is this because of the Greasy drama? I was not happy when he used his real life hand gesture there. So now he has switched to Surfer's sign(because he went for fishing?) 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

So Hyukie has really changed his hand gesture. Is this because of the Greasy drama? I was not happy when he used his real life hand gesture there. So now he has switched to Surfer's sign(because he went for fishing?) 

I think maybe if he still uses it in real life,  people who do not know that it is JH own hand gesture may think that he is still not out of character yet (Doo Chil sung)?Or maybe he is just being his random self.. just decide to change to the Surfer's  sign after that memorable trip to Alaska.

44 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Hyuk misses himself too haha

Why can't he take a selfie...I want to have a closer look at  his current image..haha ! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Why can't he take a selfie...I want to have a closer look at  his current image..haha ! 

yeahh I am waiting for his selfie tooo.

By the way he's alone promoting the drama. haha! MBC better gives him commission. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, nyk said:

yeahh I am waiting for his selfie tooo.

By the way he's alone promoting the drama. haha! MBC better gives him commission

Think they need to pay him even more..I bet he also choreographed his own boxing and MMA Stunts and moves...lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Think they need to pay him even more..I bet he also choreographed his own boxing and MMA Stunts and moves...lol.

You comment is hillarious. But I think you are absolutely right. 

Maybe next time he'll also do writing and directing. Next to next time he'll also cross-dress to play female lead. And after that he'll lay foundation of his own broadcasting network. :lol:

I wonder what is the genre of this drama? Right now I'm watching Defendant so I'm not in the mood of something nerve-wracking (or a constantly crying protagonist).

• Like 2