Guest Kdrama-lover

@Kdrama-lover you're welcome, i don't know how spoiler tags work so please bare with me, 

:)

>-

@minoz-joyax , I have a PM for you., hope it could be useful for you. :x

From Wang Ji won’s recent interview (http://isplus.joins.com/article/898/15954898.html?cloc=) , 

excerpt translations about Hyuk:

Q: As the ratings go up bit by bit, the atmosphere at the filming set should be good?

A: It was a cheerful atmosphere from the beginning, that atmosphere continued all the way to the end. Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara seniors are all very good. Jang Hyuk senior always joke on set, and make a lot of effort to make the set lively. I want to thank him for always caring and looking after me.

Q: What have you achieve during the shooting of this drama?

A: When I look at Jang Hyuk senior acting, it makes me feel that “Acting should be like that”. He is the kind of actor that have thought about 1000 ways to act every scene. Acting alongside such an actor has help me a lot. With credits to him, I also do my best for my role. I learned a lot about the attitude that an actor should have.

:x

@trixie1029‌

hi trixie, actually all his dramas has something special about them so it depends on yr preference.

from wat i think, he has 4 waves of popularity: Bright girl was e beginning, then some early fans like him in Thank You. The 3rd wave was Chuno which really won him alot of awards. The 4th wave is FTLY.

But from between Chuno n FTLY, I think Midas and Tree with deep root is very good too. But Midas has some has mature theme and doesnt really appeal to younger viewers.

Another notable show is Robbers which hv terrible ratings but to me an emotive romance story.

so this is my longwinded recommendation. :)

@trixie1029‌

hi trixie, actually all his dramas has something special about them so it depends on yr preference.

from wat i think, he has 4 waves of popularity: Bright girl was e beginning, then some early fans like him in Thank You. The 3rd wave was Chuno which really won him alot of awards. The 4th wave is FTLY.

But from between Chuno n FTLY, I think Midas and Tree with deep root is very good too. But Midas has some has mature theme and doesnt really appeal to younger viewers.

Another notable show is Robbers which hv terrible ratings but to me an emotive romance story.

Thanks @qwenli. Actually i started as a JH fan in "thank you." Although I've seen him in SSBG, it only made me like JNR.

@trixie1029‌

Thanks @qwenli. Actually i started as a JH fan in "thank you." Although I've seen him in SSBG, it only made me like JNR. ;)

I've already seen all his dramas you mentioned. What I meant actually is I hope to rewatch them this time while following it on its' soompi forum, much like what I did in FTLY. I know it would give me a new perspective of the drama, which I enjoy very much.

But first, I have to find which drama of JH has an existing forum...time to search. ;)

@trixie1029‌

u are an old time JH fan then, since you are from the Thank You era =D>

I had fond memory of Robbers, becos there was once when i went Seoul, I stumbled onto the bookstore that they filmed yet.It was an amazing experience. ;))

@trixie1029‌

u are an old time JH fan then, since you are from the Thank You era =D>

I had fond memory of Robbers, becos there was once when i went Seoul, I stumbled onto the bookstore that they filmed yet.It was an amazing experience. ;))

Aww...now I'm feeling quite old. ;) haha...old and era in one sentence? Lol.

That's a great experience you had. In my bucket list, you'll find a trip to jeju island too. Many memories of Korean dramas there. :)

Guest psycheros

Hi, I stumbled upon a JH photo gallery a while ago. Think it was on Google Plus, with a white background. One of the photos was a close shot of him in a car looking out, the rear view mirror was in the background. It may have been around the time of his USA trip, because he had longish hair. Does anyone remember the photo or the gallery URL? Thank you for any help you can provide!

Guest psycheros

More clues about the photo and gallery..

The photo was similar to this screenshot ie he's facing in the same direction. It's a lot more closeup though, and his body is angled away from the camera?

TsZ60cq.jpg

I was watching this around the same time, so maybe that's why I am associating it with the photo. Were there any photos taken on this trip? I think the photo album was named USA though. And the hair was a similar length.

The layout of the photo albums was similar to this:5iw7gPU.png
But I don't think it listed the number of photos, just the album title. The site may have been one of the links on the bigger fansites eg Zoi/ Stuckonhyuk, but I searched both with no success. Are there any other fansites?

Thanks for helping me in my search!

Dear Chingu,

I'm curious whether JH using an optical glasses or not? I just saw his look supporting glasses in Running Man.

He looks so gorgeous, cool, much younger and very smart yet serious at the same time :x

So late for me see this, cause just finished watch his episode in RM this night.

Omoooooo,drolling over him. He so hwaaat and handsome in that episode.

In this episode, he wearing glasses, and it happen recently during FTLY DVD commentary meeting a while ago, he wearing glasses too but with big rounded frame just like MY had, hehehe.

In this running man he just so handsome and every female worker at that office, being mesmerized by his handsomeness.

Every angle of him always nice.

He just so perfectly great and love his nickname in RM as Passionate JH.

Because, his nickname as passionate man,it remind me of FTLY...

Just ask MY's his beloved wife... he just did two strike like halmoni said, by having twins, a month after their jeju honeymoon, huehehehe. :P:D

Still miss snail couples so much.

My pray always for your happiness and health JH :x

*Still.. Can't believe it, a man like him do exist in real life :*