1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

Go all the way to the end to watch the comments about JHs Bangwon 

And here too

This is so great!

But it's interesting that I'm seeing more and more comments online from people that due to the COVID-19 have been watching different shows, and when they reach MC they are amazed by JH. But the thing is- most of these people say that they didn't even know about this show when it was on, or that they didn't know that JH was in it! I think in MC's case the channel really failed in promoting this show, and also they made a mistake initially in not putting an emphasis on JH. We saw it in the first press conference that only had the three main actors, and these guys, with all due respect, don't have a lot of weight to them... I noticed in many of the press conferences of the shows that JH was the main actor in, the first press conference will have more of the cast present, not just the leads. 

Also,  when I went on youtube, I noticed that there are certain shows that YouTube recommends to me- at the time it was Crash landing, When the Camellia Blooms, Chocolate. And you see that that promotion worked.  I guess I shouldn't blame the producers of MC, they didn't know what JH will do with that character... But any future producer- should know by now!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi yea he's cute in other things, but especially in Urban Cops it is cuteness overload!  Caressed also nicer than pinch especially the way he did it to girl in car.

Talk about cute, one other cute moment in Urban cops was when he zoned out, and the the other actor came to ask him if his tired :) the way he responded was so childlike! So gentle! It's so strange to see him switch from intense and serious to sweet and child-like...

vs190106-021.jpgvs190106-022.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is so great!

But it's interesting that I'm seeing more and more comments online from people that due to the COVID-19 have been watching different shows, and when they reach MC they are amazed by JH. But the thing is- most of these people say that they didn't even know about this show when it was on, or that they didn't know that JH was in it! I think in MC's case the channel really failed in promoting this show, and also they made a mistake initially in not putting an emphasis on JH. We saw it in the first press conference that only had the three main actors, and these guys, with all due respect, don't have a lot of weight to them... I noticed in many of the press conferences of the shows that JH was the main actor in, the first press conference will have more of the cast present, not just the leads. 

Also,  when I went on youtube, I noticed that there are certain shows that YouTube recommends to me- at the time it was Crash landing, When the Camellia Blooms, Chocolate. And you see that that promotion worked.  I guess I shouldn't blame the producers of MC, they didn't know what JH will do with that character... But any future producer- should know by now!

True, even now, in articles about korean dramas available on Netflix they rarely mention MC. And  another probably unimportant thing, you know how Netflix shows different posters per show every time. I know they have Bangwon's poster available (Because other people have gotten it) but I never get it, and by this time Netflix’s algorithm should know that this is the image that would appeal to me! I guess the algorithm is not that smart <_<

• Like 3

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Haha actually he touch her cheeks twice.  Once outside while standing too.  You can see look in his eyes though as soon as he saw her.

Aww... did he? I missed that! What a waste! Haha!

More pinching..lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Haha actually he touch her cheeks twice.  Once outside while standing too.  You can see look in his eyes though as soon as he saw her.

He said (chinese subtitle) if she's curious, touch her like this, it's magical. And he said like her now wearing a hairclip, is a girl. :lol: (Obviously JH, we all know that) hahaha!

13 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

But he can't caress cheeks of an adult female. Can he?

That'll be molest! But I don't mind it. Lol. :lol:

13 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

He didn't dare to hold the baby though. :sweatingbullets:

Not that. If the baby isn't warmed up to you, don't carry. Instantly sure cry. Baby that age already can tell the difference between stranger & familiar face.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

He said (chinese subtitle) if she's curious, touch her like this, it's magical. And he said like her now wearing a hairclip, is a girl. :lol: (Obviously JH, we all know that) hahaha!

Haha! And he shared that if you are not sure if the baby is a girl or boy, just assume a girl and praise that the baby girl is pretty. Smart. 

3 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

hihi Babies are great, but when they cry because of stranger danger etc....Probably afraid of this scene

Maybe the baby was crying and he was trying to calm her down? Haha! The pic is taken out of context. It looks like she cried because he stole her toy.

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Maybe the baby was crying and he was trying to calm her down? Haha! The pic is taken out of context. It looks like she cried because he stole her toy.

haha I only thought of first scenario, but now that you mention second I can see how that happen.  Baby looking towards mommy for help from guy that stole her toy.  Talk about editing.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

If the baby can talk..."you naughty stranger man! Steal my toy!" :tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, corey said:

Yeah.. and a bare chest underneath... Can we please skip the jackets and see the abs? :D

Side note - I return after binge-watching 11 episodes of "Find me in your memory". Guilty pleasure, I know - rather than watching the Voice and admiring JH acting and sharing comments with you I watched a romcom/ melo (I really do not know which one is  that)  with an annoying FL.

I gave up and simply rewatched Beautiful Mind... God, I love that show! I actually hated clicking on the next episode cause I knew it was getting me closer to the end... After TMWYS I paid a closer attention to Lee Si-Won. I'm kinda guessing she was there at JH's recommendation, so I wondered what he saw in her specifically. I like the fact that she is not a typical beauty. Her character in BM had a strength to her and sass. One scene i loved between them was when she "caught" him hugging his fiance. Besides loving the fact that he was pretending to be embarrassed (Love LY!) I loved their interaction there when he demands to know what she's thinking, and she lets him have it :) . There was a bit of heat there, and I wish we got to see more of it in TMWYS... I was so sure her role would be much bigger than it was... I wonder if part of JH's disappointment in TMWYS was that she was underutilized. I hope they will get another opportunity to act together as a couple.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, corey said:

I think I will go back to BM as well. I tried, but on the day I watched the first ep, the internet was so bad that I had to give up - at the very beginning during the airplane scene. It is better now, so I think I will. And I will pay more attention to Park Se Young after watching MF!

I actually was disappointing in her in MF after I saw her BM. I thought she was much better in BM... Her character was so complex- she was soft and sweet, innocent, and then furious and vindictive, never backing down from LY, and then it was beautiful to see her coming to a new relationship with LY...

My only problem, as usual, was that the show kinda suggested that even though they were together for years, they didn't have a sexual relationship! It's such a silly thing and took away from the realness of the show... 

And yes, I was also hoping for more flashback with OHJ /ISu and we got .... one! I mean, one scene of them really together and talking. What a waste.....

I agree... it was an stupefying waste...

• Like 2

@Biology Lesson I loooooooved PSY’s character in Beautiful Mind!!! (I thought you watched MF before BM) I loved how her relationship with LYO started in the past, it was cute/sweet/weird,  but it was special, there was a bond between them, I don’t agree with what she did but I understood her anger, her character was complex and I loved their confrontations, they were so hot when they were hating each other! I still would like to see her work with JH in something where there is more heat between them. I think there’s potential! 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I loooooooved PSY’s character in Beautiful Mind!!! (I thought you watched MF before BM) I loved how her relationship with LYO started in the past, it was cute/sweet/weird,  but it was special, there was a bond between them, I don’t agree with what she did but I understood her anger, her character was complex and I loved their confrontations, they were so hot when they were hating each other! I still would like to see her work with JH in something where there is more heat between them. I think there’s potential! 

Oh, no, I watched MF maybe a year after I watched BM. The very first kdrama that I ever watched was FTLY. I loved it, so I thought I'd play it safe and watch another show of the same actor (I didn't even know his name at the time :) ). So the second Kdrama that I've ever seen was BM. And I loved it!  I was amazed by JH's range, considering the difference between LYO and LG :) I loved the show, but I remember being completely bored by any plot line that didn't involve LYO. I was thinking about it now, cause I thought that maybe it's because I'm a JH fan. But I wasn't one back then, so those plot lines are indeed not as good. The same as MC, when they hired JH they didn't understand who they were hiring. Didn't understand they shouldn't even bother with any other plot line...

But everything around JH was magnificent, including the actors. PSY was amazing! Oh, yeah, the moment after she told LYO that she lied to him from the moment she knew about his condition, and he suddenly changed, from bafflement to rage, and grabbed her throat- that moment was super hot! The way she didn't back down... so good! and in the later scene in which he dared her to test his self control, that was even hotter! 

But when I saw her in MF, I was so disappointed- her character was so bland! Her performance was so boring. And it's a pity, cause potentially they could have made her more interesting, but, again, it's that damn asexual thing that Kdramas have. They prevent the development of heat...  The only heat in that show, as we've already said, was between Mal ran and PJ, but even that was strange and choppy- one moment it's there and the second- it's gone! You know me- I suspect that that heat initially was all JH, and not the script or direction. I think that only later, when the production noticed the chemistry, did they incorporate it into the script.

• Like 4

@Biology Lesson Ohhh I see, and I’m sure you have told us this 1000000 times but my memory fails me! And Im super curious, how did you decide to watch FTLY? Since you had never watched kdrama before? What drew you in? I ask because sometimes I hesitate to recommend FTLY thinking people will be turned off by it’s cartoony appearance and if not, by Lee Gun’s wackiness :lol:

• Like 2