19 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Hahahaha I feel like this is the most human and normal and non-glamorous side of him I’ve seen. The rest have just been so awe-inspiring :lol:

haaha yea, I was very shock when I first saw this because no matter how tired he was he still woke up to work out and that's his personal stuff.  This has other people involve so I thought he would feel even more burden.  Wonder if he kept apologizing after he woke up or how he was bts.

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, corey said:

Haha. A guy walks into the life of a single mother and a child? A guy who is this handsome? A cold guy? Do you realize that this is a part of the plot for Robber

Now that you mentioned it, it sounds like it. But the guy I dreamt of was not a con man but really cold to them. Anyway, I didnt get a part 2 of the dream. I like your story  better.:flushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH two days ago in the gym? 

Dare we hope that there is a reason he is deciding to keep this long hair? Maybe for an upcoming role that needs that or for a sageuk? Unless.... it’s not safe to go to a hairstylist at this time in Korea due to Coronavirus so he hasn’t been able to cut his hair...

Or... should we question how updated the boxing videos are? :unsure:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Dare we hope that there is a reason he is deciding to keep this long hair? Maybe for an upcoming role that needs that or for a sageuk? Unless.... it’s not safe to go to a hairstylist at this time in Korea due to Coronavirus so he hasn’t been able to cut his hair...

Or... should we question how updated the boxing videos are? :unsure:

I think the videos are updated... I hope the hair is kept for the next role. Or maybe it's kept cause it will allow him to adopt whatever hair style the next role will require. 

God, I'm bored... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Actually I think it is not him. If you look carefully , the person has long hair tied into a long ponytail..its a lady I think.

I think you are right... The hair is too long. And we actually have never seen JH do that specific exercise in the gym. Doesn't look stable enough for JH :) My mistake... Proves that I'm bored... You are dreaming about him, I'm imagining seeing him :sweatingbullets: Also, now that I think of it, two days ago this is what he wore- 

Do you think, if we ask him nicely, he'll agree to do an exercise show from his house? We all need to exercise these days. And I think a cooking show wouldn't be the right thing for him... :)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Do you think, if we ask him nicely, he'll agree to do an exercise show from his house? We all need to exercise these days. And I think a cooking show wouldn't be the right thing for him..

I hope the boxing coach can take a live video of him saying something to his fans.. sigh..

Anyway, here's more Hyuk singing.. Don't mute ok?:lol:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I hope the boxing coach can take a live video of him saying something to his fans.. sigh..

When he says something to the fans it's always so rehearsed. I wish something spontaneous....

56 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Anyway, here's more Hyuk singing.. Don't mute ok?:lol:

No muting needed... :) How come he sounds good here?! You know what, I think when he sings "creep" the problem is the English, not his voice. The same with the Ailee song he sang "In friends in Croatia"- When it was only Korean he sounded so sweet. It was when it switched to English, that it sounded off...

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I forgot about this gay situation here :lol:

He actually went for JH's chest! Lucky guy... :)

What's with this director putting JH in bed with TWO different male partners is situations that are very nearly sexual, but not with a single female? What's with that?! Also- don't forget the scenes in the sauna, with all his crew in the same tub (and why on earth is the water green?!)

tskswok-of-lovee011-012720pko_cn0604832018-05-29-16-21-22.jpg?w=736&h=413

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

He actually went for JH's chest! Lucky guy... :)

What's with this director putting JH in bed with TWO different male partners is situations that are very nearly sexual, but not with a single female? What's with that?! Also- don't forget the scenes in the sauna, with all his crew in the same tub (and why on earth is the water green?!)

I remembered then this ep was aired, this scene received the highest viewership! Lol!!

56 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Hi all - I hope everyone is staying safe!

Any news on new projects from JH? I haven’t been following, Super busy with working from

home and juggling 2 kids.

Hi ! No news yet. I guess he is taking a break and maybe busy at home helping out too.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, corey said:

OK, I watched ep 15 of MC and I finally know what is the connection between Hwi and Bang Won. But nevertheless, the plot does not make much sense. The only thing that matters to me in that show is the presence of JH. When he appears on screen you can see that everyone else is just classes below his character. And OMG, the look of JH in this episode. The half-up, half down hair, the regal air..

I'll go and watch ep 16 now. I need to see who will die in the end, ha ha.

:) maybe I will watch them too...

In the mean time, I have been watching Mr. Sunshine as part of my quest for a good Kdramas and for a few episodes I've been hopeful and impressed. The show is high quality, the story seems unique, and, most importantly, we finally don't have bumbling childish woman as our main fl character, and to my surprise we had the start of something I always complain Kdramas are missing- sexual tension! Mainly with the Japanese- Korean guy. But at least we had something!

Also, the acting is generally good (not counting the English speaking actors... cringe! :) ) - love the acting of the actor playing the Japanese- Korean guy and the fiance. The actor playing the fiance is becoming a favorite of mine, after I also saw him in Misaeng. Real lively and fun actor, very expressive. The main actor and actress, though, I was less impressed with. The actress, had a few lively moments, but mostly she is one note. Her voice also seems fake, trying to sound impressive, I guess. The main actor Lee Byung-Hun, who I guess is a big star, has a very impressive presence, but is not very expressive...  But inspite of those things, Generally I liked their acting. So I was hopeful...

But as the show went on, from episode 9 or 10 I again started to get bored, and it's for the same reason as always- kdramas inability to show normal human behavior! We have prostitutes in the show (or is it courtesans and geishas?)  and an independent widow that is sexually active, but you never see anything even remotely sexual on screen. We have our main couple, with a man that is obviously over 40, and they are falling desperately in love, and not even a kiss or a soft caress? Something?! When she hugs him, he doesn't even hug her back! I just don't get it! I mean, we start with a cute love story, that begins with tension and then advances and becomes more emotional, but because there is nothing physical, the love story becomes stale and boring. It's like the story is written for pre-teens! And now I'm supposed to believe that these two people are in pain because fate is forcing them apart? I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it... Now I feel I need to force myself to watch the rest of the show... should I? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, corey said:

LoL, you described exactly the reason why I am often bored and frustrated with K-Dramas. Starts nicely and about ep 8 to 9 becomes stale and boring and often the reason is because the couple who are seemingly in love behave as if they are below the age of consent and afraid to get caught. And they are in their 30 of course. That is why I was so very shocked by this drama I'll to to you when the weather is nice because it is destroying one of the K-Drama tropes, namely that women (and the majority of men) in K-Drama land have no sex drive.

I am also in a desperate search for an uplifting and positive drama to watch - someone suggested here (again, please forgive me ca't remember who it was) Miss Korea, but I found it rather weird and could not get through the first ep.

Out of desperation I re-watched 1% of something and I think I will re-watch Beautiful Mind

Edit: @azureblue7, he looks so handsome clean shaven in this clip. And very sexy in a beret and army fatigues!

That's also why after FTLY , I don't really go for rom com anymore.. unless by Hyuk of course. I'd rather watch suspense, horror or other genre..

And yes, all the close ups of him in real man..wow..you can see his natural good looks..his complexion is great for his age and his eyes are really gentle looking and beautiful.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, corey said:

LoL, you described exactly the reason why I am often bored and frustrated with K-Dramas. Starts nicely and about ep 8 to 9 becomes stale and boring and often the reason is because the couple who are seemingly in love behave as if they are below the age of consent and afraid to get caught. And they are in their 30 of course. That is why I was so very shocked by this drama I'll to to you when the weather is nice because it is destroying one of the K-Drama tropes, namely that women (and the majority of men) in K-Drama land have no sex drive.

OK, I'll try it- the name of the show is "when the weather is nice"?

37 minutes ago, corey said:

I am also in a desperate search for an uplifting and positive drama to watch - someone suggested here (again, please forgive me ca't remember who it was) Miss Korea, but I found it rather weird and could not get through the first ep.

Out of desperation I re-watched 1% of something and I think I will re-watch Beautiful Mind

If you are looking for something uplifting then for sure watch "Misaeng". I just rewatched it and enjoyed it so much! No romance, but it's not that kind of show. It's more about people. So good! "Miss Korea" was actually recommended to me cause it has the same actor that played in Misaeng. I also started watching Miss Korea and found it a bit odd... I will try and make it past the first episode :)

Also I will recommend " MS. TEMPER & NAM JUNG GI", though I will say you will have to brace for how annoyingly weak the main male character is in the beginning. Don't worry- he gets better :)

I can now update, I tried watching episode 11 of Mr. Sunshine and fell asleep, so I'm done... 

So bored!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, corey said:

If you want thrills, I recommend "The world of the married" or "The life of married couple" (translation varies) . It is by the same PD as "Money Flower" and I am watching ep. 6 which aired last night. An adult drama. I recommend watching the first 10 minutes, and then you will know what it is all about and if you like it or not.

I think it’s by the PD of Beautiful Mind, not MF :) I think I’ll check it out soon but at the moment not really feeling like watching a show that’s gonna make one’s blood boil!

If anyone is interested in a mystery, quirky and thrilling drama, check out 365: Repeat the year. It’s a remake from a Japanese show and I’ve been enjoying it so far :) much more than TMWYS oops! Sorry Hyukie :( his acting was the only thing that made me stay with the drama but the storyline of this show is superior compared to TMWYS. 

• Like 2