5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes! Especially love these 3 below

74655691-2494560700872624-65232789474476
80364360-123689365763509-750831872807421
B612-20191211-085914-346.jpg

He looks really aloof, cold and sexy... don't think he will shout like detective Moo,  just a man of a few words.

But from the 2nd pic, he looks a little awkward with the 2 female co stars.. haha! Or is he into his role already?

This look seems to be much better! Although oddly I think it was the same time when the first picture came out. But this one his hair looks less curly and also longer. But ya I love his new look, and have accepted it wholeheartedly haha 

Yea he looks cold sexy and aloof, those are the words! He’s a sexy genius hehe. The poster where he’s sitting down - wow looks like a boss. I seriously can’t wait for the teaser. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

This look seems to be much better! Although oddly I think it was the same time when the first picture came out. But this one his hair looks less curly and also longer. But ya I love his new look, and have accepted it wholeheartedly haha 

I guess the curls became looser as they are not permed...just styled. It reminded me of Daegil's style..the messy, "I don't give a damn" look. Really curious to see his character in the drama, to hear his voice, see his expressions, the way he carries himself, his interactions with the others and all..

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Yea he looks cold sexy and aloof, those are the words! He’s a sexy genius hehe. The poster where he’s sitting down - wow looks like a boss. I seriously can’t wait for the teaser. 

Yes it looked less curly so it's more acceptable. The curly one make him look so ahjumma.

The one which he sat down looked like a triad boss :phew: He should act one some time. Has he ever acted a triad boss? Not WOL that type. But really a ruthless one. The bad guy. Really want him to act a bad guy and see if I can hate him. I mean hate his character.

8 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I guess the curls became looser as they are not permed...just styled. It reminded me of Daegil's style..the messy, "I don't give a damn" look. Really curious to see his character in the drama, to hear his voice, see his expressions, the way he carries himself, his interactions with the others and all..

He cannot care about how he looked. He needed to nab the guy or guys who killed his girlfriend. :bawling:

Probably this role is a little like LYO? Not a man of many words. Can't interact with people. Has his own style of doing things unlike the normal people.

Or like PJ? Deep thinking and suspicious of other people (because anyone can be a suspect).

Doesn't look like there would be a "love line" ......although some romance would be nice. Otherwise it would be too heavy a drama from beginning to end looking for the killer(s). 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

This look seems to be much better! 

I don't know what to feel. I have almost same hairstyle these days(and it doesn't look too flattering on me).:sweatingbullets:

His hair look much better in these pics and he is giving a different vibe. It's still 'ugly' but if he would tie it later then it can work for me.

I still think he can't go to office with this hair. :wacko:

He also had wild hair in the poster of My Country but later it was styled gorgeously. But then a prince can't look shabby.

OCN dramas don't have romance but I hope there is some humor(these pics are kind of dark! ). Who knows? I want a funny and quirky profiler who is trillion time brighter than Moo Jin Hyuk(I still cringe while thinking about his stupidity in Voice).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Who knows? I want a funny and quirky profiler who is trillion time brighter than Moo Jin Hyuk

Definitely smarter than MJH. He already looks genius here haha. As for funny and quirky... if we were to go by this picture below I doubt so haha. 

i am doubtful he will tie his hair up, but one thing I’m confident in is that this hairstyle suits the personality he is trying to portray! I guess at the end of the day, he still looks pretty darn good compared to his roles in WOL, BP and BM! So I’m happy haha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Me too, I think he himself would enjoy playing such a different character. As we all know, when JH comes to life in motion (and not just in pictures), everything will be mind-blowing. 

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Doesn't look like there would be a "love line" ......although some romance would be nice. Otherwise it would be too heavy a drama from beginning to end looking for the killer(s). 

Haha from the poster shooting scenes, I doubt there would be a love line. It looks like Voice style in the sense that it is meant to be suspenseful and scary? If they throw in love line, it would be quite out of place too. My only slight hope is that Oh Hyun Jae’s eccentricity extends beyond being cold and aloof, and that he Is flamboyant too. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

i am doubtful he will tie his hair up, but one thing I’m confident in is that this hairstyle suits the personality he is trying to portray! I guess at the end of the day, he still looks pretty darn good compared to his roles in WOL, BP and BM! So I’m happy haha. 

This pic speaks alot about his character. Distance from everyone. Doesn't trust people. Don't know what he is thinking. Sadness in him (lost his girlfriend).

Hey, I like him in BM and BPP ok.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, budgerie said:

This pic speaks alot about his character. Distance from everyone. Doesn't trust people. Don't know what he is thinking. Sadness in him (lost his girlfriend).

Hey, I like him in BM and BPP ok.

Haha I just didn’t like his hairstyle in BP and BM :P yah character sounds abit like that. Hopefully we will get more info soon!! 

Btw, he looks so slender in his latest IG post! I really love how he is wearing turtleneck with a long coat. My fav look for him :) this looks like a profiler with a good fashion sense hehe. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Nice! I hope everyone can be more confident of his look in this show. 

Definitely!  And so good to see him right in the middle of the poster again.  That poster of him sitting in the middle with the other 4 around him, I like it.  

I'm trying not to get too excited yet.  Got to see more spoilers and trailers.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, qynn said:

I'm probably on my own again in wanting the drama to be as dark and gritty and twisted as possible. That's how I like OCN dramas.

I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish! I don't see this drama having much slice of life feel intertwined in between either. To me, it feels like one that is constantly keeping you at the edge of your seat. Knowing PD Kim Hong Sun, his shows so far have been pretty extreme and highly tensed. 

59 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

And so good to see him right in the middle of the poster again.  That poster of him sitting in the middle with the other 4 around him, I like it.  

Yes haha. After enduring him not being at the forefront of all promo materials in My Country, it is good to see him taking the driver's seat again! :D

• Like 6

4 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha from the poster shooting scenes, I doubt there would be a love line. It looks like Voice style in the sense that it is meant to be suspenseful and scary? If they throw in love line, it would be quite out of place too. My only slight hope is that Oh Hyun Jae’s eccentricity extends beyond being cold and aloof, and that he Is flamboyant too. 

Why out of place? There are plenty of suspense movies with a love line, like Sea of love, for instance. A great suspense movie, with a great (and sexy) love story.

Not sure if this will be Voice style, as the young actress said that this will be more a psychological thriller, which is why I expect a far greater focus on the characters. Also, she was very concerned about her character as she wanted her to be likable, unlike a different character she did. So I really hope for a better plot and better characters. Essentially I'm hoping for Black style show, more humor and more intelligent.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha I just didn’t like his hairstyle in BP and BM :P yah character sounds abit like that. Hopefully we will get more info soon!! 

Btw, he looks so slender in his latest IG post! I really love how he is wearing turtleneck with a long coat. My fav look for him :) this looks like a profiler with a good fashion sense hehe.

Actually am fine with his hair in BPP and BM.

Yes, he is so "thin" for me. I prefer him to be more meat. Like when he was Pil Joo (PJ looked good in turtleneck and long coat) or when he was Young Oh (long white hospital coat). :D

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Why out of place? There are plenty of suspense movies with a love line, like Sea of love, for instance. A great suspense movie, with a great (and sexy) love story.

C drama "love me if you dare" also suspense/thriller but have a love line between the lead guy (a criminal psychologist)  and his assistant.    

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It’s definitely possible, and I too wish it would be like that, but what I mean is that from the looks of this drama, I don’t think so. I don’t think this is the direction they are taking with this drama. :mellow:

I hope the next drama he does is one with a love story in it, whatever the genre. I miss seeing JH acting out the feeling of being in love or wooing the girl :(

• Like 4

6 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

It’s definitely possible, and I too wish it would be like that, but what I mean is that from the looks of this drama, I don’t think so. I don’t think this is the direction they are taking with this drama. :mellow:

I hope the next drama he does is one with a love story in it, whatever the genre. I miss seeing JH acting out the feeling of being in love or wooing the girl :(

Me too think it doesn't look like there would be some "light hearted moments".

Wooing a girl would be nice. Mature love story but no no FTLY that kind of noisy character. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

Me too think it doesn't look like there would be some "light hearted moments".

Wooing a girl would be nice. Mature love story but no no FTLY that kind of noisy character. :rolleyes:

Love line doesn't have to consist only of light hearted moments... 

As to FTLY, Lee Gun was maybe noisy, but underneath was deep and quiet pain and loneliness. That dichotomy was why he is such a loved character... 

• Like 3

Oh dear. Unfortunate that this happened. Hope it won’t affect the morale of staff and the production of the show. Safety always comes first, but at least from this point onwards they are taking extra precaution for both staff and actors. JH himself was deeply impacted by the injury of a stunt man last time, hope he’s not too affected. My heart skipped for awhile when I read that it was an accident, worried for JH! Hope the injured staff members recover soon. 

——————————————————

Studio Dragon, the producer of OCN's new drama "Speak As You See," has expressed its position regarding the staff's traffic accident.

"We are deeply aware of the gravity of the safety accident," Studio Dragon said on Monday. " Above all, stability and recovery of victims and their families who have suffered is a top priority. We are constantly discussing the progress of treatment and rehabilitation measures after the accident," he said.

"The production team moved to the emergency room, had initial medical treatment, and had surgery process right after the staff's accident. Until now, he has been in constant contact with the hospital. On May 5, the company clearly conveyed its commitment to compensation through a visit to the director of the production company. The production team is carefully watching the progress, hoping to get well as soon as possible. We will do our best to follow up on rehabilitation and other follow-up measures," he promised.

Previously, the collision occurred at 11 a.m. on April 29 while filming a police car chasing a runaway vehicle on a road near the Madin City 3 neighborhood park on Yeongjong Island, Incheon. At that moment, staff members on the "Steating Car" (special production vehicle for filming) fell out of the vehicle, and a total of eight people were injured, including a lighting staff member. One lighting staff member has fractured his spine and needs long-term treatment for one and a half years.

"Speak as you see" is a story about a genius profiler Oh Hyun-hyun (Jang Hyuk), who lost everything, and a detective Cha Soo-young (Choi Soo-young), who remembers everything as it is, tracing serial killers. It's scheduled to air in the first half of next year.

The following is the full text of the official "Speak As You See."

The crew of 'Speak As You See' tells you about a safety accident. First of all, I'd like to express my condolences to everyone who has been troubled by an accident at our filming site.

The crew of 'Speak As You See' understands the gravity of this safety accident. Above all, we are putting top priority on the stability and recovery of the victims and their families, and we have been discussing the progress of treatment and rehabilitation measures since the accident.

Right after the incident, which took place at around 10:00 a.m. on the 29th, the production team moved to the emergency room of the staff, early treatment, and surgery, and has been in and out of the hospital. On the 5th, we clearly conveyed our commitment to compensation by visiting the director of the production company.

The producers of "Speak Yourself" are carefully watching the progress with great hopes of getting back to health as soon as possible, and will do their best to follow up on the accident, including rehabilitation. In addition, we have taken the following measures to prevent a recurrence of a safety accident at the filming site, and we will take more care and effort in the future.

– After the Nov. 29 (Friday) accident, all shots are stopped until Dec. 1 (day) and internal safety re-

– Recalibrate the filming environment, staff working conditions, and production schedules.

– Simplify high-risk Gods such as car explosions and minimize risk by replacing them with CGs

– Conducts a self-inspection of the day's shooting before and after each shoot

– Establishing 'Guidelines for Overnight Photography Safety' for the entire production site

– Reviewing the introduction of advanced technologies to ensure a safe shooting environment

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000425583

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

37 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Love line doesn't have to consist only of light hearted moments... 

As to FTLY, Lee Gun was maybe noisy, but underneath was deep and quiet pain and loneliness. That dichotomy was why he is such a loved character... 

To me, if this drama has some light hearted moments is considered very good already. Judging from the photos, doesn't look like it. It's probably going to be tense all the way.

Yup, LG at the 2nd part of the drama was less noisy compared to the 1st part. Not just for JH but for any drama, I don't like noisy character. Of JH characters, I actually like Thank You, Flu, BM, BPP, MF. Hahaha, his characters here are the "quiet" characters. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Oh dear. Unfortunate that this happened. Hope it won’t affect the morale of staff and the production of the show. Safety always comes first, but at least from this point onwards they are taking extra precaution for both staff and actors. JH himself was deeply impacted by the injury of a stunt man last time, hope he’s not too affected. My heart skipped for awhile when I read that it was an accident, worried for JH! Hope the injured staff members recover soon. 

Gosh! 1st is change of Director. Now is this (news).

Hope those who are injured will get well soon. Read that 1 of them injured his spine and needed 1.5 years for recovery. This is so sad. Hope that compensation is enough to sustain the recovery process and the daily life expenses. Let's pray for their recovery. :tears:

Am sure JH is affected. For sure he will be because it involved the people he is working with. But hope he will be extra careful when doing all these dangerous stunts. I wonder if this drama required him to do dangerous stunts. I know he likes to do stunts himself but please, hope he will think of his wife/children/parents first. If the stunt is too risky, don't do. It isn't worth getting injured.

• Like 3