A fan's account of the 2nd fan meeting in Japan yesterday. Use translation to read in English. 

So he wore a black V neck sweater and some lucky fans went up on stage to be headlocked by him..hahaha! I think they were reenacting the boxing ring scene. Wow! I would love to be headlocked by him...:joy:

Pics-Art-10-31-04-03-04-picsay.jpg

Edited pic.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Another post about yesterday's event. 

He cooked again! I think it is noodles this time. My heart hurts when he said that the old and many injuries he had previously will always hurt whenever the weather is bad or cold..:bawling: The song he sang yesterday has no high notes, so he was more relaxed and it was really nice listening to his singing. More below 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He cooked again! I think it is noodles this time. My heart hurts when he said that the old and many injuries he had previously will always hurt whenever the weather is bad or cold..:bawling: The song he sang yesterday has no high notes, so he was more relaxed and it was really nice listening to his singing. More below 

Wonder when can we ever see official pictures of these events.

And I am still waiting for Sidus to give us nice BTS pics of YBW.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

What is he doing?? Haha!

I think he stretching a bit... Maybe has a little back ache. Or maybe not doing the action in the scene makes him antsy... During the filming you can see him talking to the younger actor, probably advising him a bit... Seriously I don't get him acting with all that hair in his face. Can't see his expression!

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

OK i shall start doing that everyday from now on hahahaha

Let us know if it works. We can do it too. :D

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

He can cook noodles for sure. He did that at DB. I think he can cook 1 more dish. Did he say was rice cake that he learnt from his wife...?? 

Oh no, rhumatism! Remember in DB his back hurts also. It'll be worse when the weather turns cold. I'm sure he got lots of "not properly healed" injuries. His wife must be heartache to see his old injuries acting up. :bawling:

The fans are so lucky to be headlocked by him. I want it too!:smiley:

Btw, do you know what was said at the fan meeting?

I like that pic that @azureblue7posted. The Bad Papa pic. Shows so much the feelings of Ji Cheol when he hug Sun Joo and their daughter Young Sun.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Oh no, rhumatism! Remember in DB his back hurts also. It'll be worse when the weather turns cold. I'm sure he got lots of "not properly healed" injuries. His wife must be heartache to see his old injuries acting up. :bawling:

The fans are so lucky to be headlocked by him. I want it too!:smiley:

Btw, do you know what was said at the fan meeting?

Oh no..is that why he was doing those Bang-warm up? :tears:

45 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

. I wonder if he shared anything related to his acting and his upcoming projects? Does anyone have any idea? 

He shared mainly about his Bad Papa drama. No idea the details too.. Hopefully some fans will share and post the English translation soon.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Oh no, rhumatism! Remember in DB his back hurts also. It'll be worse when the weather turns cold. I'm sure he got lots of "not properly healed" injuries. His wife must be heartache to see his old injuries acting up. 

Yes, if it hurts during coldness then it’s rheumatism. Poor JH. My heart hurts too :tears:

For his sake, I really hope he reduces action scenes in the future that may result in him injuring himself more. It’s good that his role in the new OCN drama is moving away from an action character. I don’t mind him playing a handsome strategist or handsome chaebol or handsome lawyer or handsome artistic person etc etc. :P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Yes, if it hurts during coldness then it’s rheumatism. Poor JH. My heart hurts too :tears:

Not necessarily. I think it's just old injuries. Time for him to finally listen to his body and start pampering himself. It may get worse with the age(He is not even that old:mellow:). Although there is no permanent cure for such pain but he can manage it well with healthy lifestyle.

• Like 2

Do you guys know this YouTube channel? The Swoon? Seems like it's associated with Netflix, reporting on their Korean shows. They have posted My country clips, including an interview with the leads where they commented on clips from the show, and I noticed not a single clip contains JH. Still. I mean, they just posted a clip, and no JH. Not even in a clip with the leads... Yes, I know JH is doing a supporting character, but considering the public reaction to his character, they should start using him in the promotion, no? I mean, I'm constantly seeing tweets of people saying they are just watching the show for JH, and the show runners don't think he can be used to promote the show?! such idiocy! So, the reality right now is that we will not see a single interview with JH about My Country?! 

• Sad 1