43 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yes I was able to view it, but I must admit I stopped halfway coz I got bored by it hehe

I was wondering why the video man kept taking the violinist. Couldn't see what the 2 mothers were doing on stage. :sweat_smile:I like the song that KJK sang for them.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Oh I didint notice that lady in yellow. I only noticed that the baby he was carrying on page 4

wasn't his child lol 

What! Hahaha. I totally fell for a lie again haha. Thought it was his son and it was for their pre-wedding photoshoot. :astonished: Why was he holding a baby then? What photoshoot was it?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

My 1st time trying to put a link here. I don't know if you can view or if I did it correctly. His short wedding clip. I tried copy and paste. But it got stucked in the middle of the clip. 

I couldn't see it appearing in your original post but could see the link when Prettysup quoted you in the reply. Quite odd!

@budgerie do you know what is the title of the song that KJK sang? I like it too! Thanks for the video, first time seeing it. It's nice :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

I remember @AquariusMYasked me before but I didn't know how to post a link. Are you able to view? Because it got stucked in the middle. 

I just copy and paste the link too. But is didn't see yours appearing in your post.:sweatingbullets: It's ok. You can just edit your post and try pasting again. 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, yoeda said:

My Country ranking 3rd last week in most search drama in SK. And they put YBW pic. Lol

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-oct-27-data/

Becoz he is the most searched character in the drama haha

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I love these few most!

Especially this !!

My favourite is the second one I posted above

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, budgerie said:

I also keep thinking JH is the lead. The way he performs is really like he is the lead.

21 hours ago, budgerie said:

Yes, since Hwi is the lead, the writer making Hwi more genius and skillful than Bang Won. WHICH I DONT LIKE. Suddenly making Bang Won not the ferocious warrior anymore. Suddenly making Bang Won listening to Hwi. 

I also find it very weird and out of place. Because of JH's strong performance and presence, one would expect all these strategist moves to come from YBW.  BUT because Hwi is the lead, the writer would make him the one to come out with all the ideas and strategy.  Which I find it so misplaced, cos Hwi just doesn't look like one who is capable of generating all these strategies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I couldn't see it appearing in your original post but could see the link when Prettysup quoted you in the reply. Quite odd!

@budgerie do you know what is the title of the song that KJK sang? I like it too! Thanks for the video, first time seeing it. It's nice :lol:

Sorry sorry, my 1st time posting a link. Glad you could watch it. The song is Star Wind Sunlight & Love. JH wife seems tall for a lady (same height as him) or maybe is the shoe. @The Reel Lifehere it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joAANZdCkMo

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I just copy and paste the link too. But is didn't see yours appearing in your post.:sweatingbullets: It's ok. You can just edit your post and try pasting again. 

Sorry I'm such a tortoise in this. I try again. Here it is. 

https://tv.sohu.com/v/dXMvNjMyNzkyODkvMTkyMDM2NTIuc2h0bWw=.html?fromvsogou=1

@azureblue7I like the 3rd  picture that you posted. 

1 hour ago, AgnesO said:

I also find it very weird and out of place. Because of JH's strong performance and presence, one would expect all these strategist moves to come from YBW.  BUT because Hwi is the lead, the writer would make him the one to come out with all the ideas and strategy.  Which I find it so misplaced, cos Hwi just doesn't look like one who is capable of generating all these strategies.

Exactly. Since Bang Won is a warrior who has been fighting war suddenly needs Hwi to tell him what to do. It's indeed out of place. And making Bang Won suddenly become small instead of the person in history.

• Like 4

Love this sexy waist hahaha

20191028_170544_7349.jpg

3 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

What! Hahaha. I totally fell for a lie again haha. Thought it was his son and it was for their pre-wedding photoshoot. :astonished: Why was he holding a baby then? What photoshoot was it?

Some commercial I think, not too sure also

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

And more people are looking up historical facts about Lee bang Won.

Number 5 most searched on Naver korea.:joy:

Haha and I thought they already knew everything about LBW..  But LBW's history is really interesting, I also started to research a lot on him and that period after this drama started airing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha and I thought they already knew everything about LBW..  But LBW's history is really interesting, I also started to research a lot on him and that period after this drama started airing.

Me too! But mainly is to find out about his sex life and my mind just imagine JH because I do not know how the real Bang Won looks like. :naughty:

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

He almost has an hourglass figure, because of his wide, powerful chest :)

I think this is Chuno time and I can't stand the hair. -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1