4 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

Is it travel and cook? Like the one I saw recently where some others travelled to Africa to cook food etc etc 

This is what they said is the premise:

"The new show is an outdoor cooking show competition format in which the cast goes all around the nation in search of local products to create dishes at the request of their friends."

But seeing how randomly they bought the ingredients, I really don't understand the point in travelling all over Korea for this show... Maybe in the next episode it will make more sense. Right now, I just don't get the point in taking people that don't cook, not teaching them anything, and then expect them to cook... :blink:

• Like 2

Found this clip from DRT, after what  Lee Soo-hyuk said about JH and how he helped him during the shoot. Watching this, it reminds me why I find it so hard to rewatch this show, even though I really liked it. The action scenes. I just can't stand all the flying around!! It looks so fake.... :blink: Then again I can't stand Crouching tiger for the same reason :P I know that some here wanted JH to do this style of action- isn't this what you meant?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biology Lesson said:

Found this clip from DRT, after what  Lee Soo-hyuk said about JH and how he helped him during the shoot. Watching this, it reminds me why I find it so hard to rewatch this show, even though I really liked it. The action scenes. I just can't stand all the flying around!! It looks so fake.... :blink: Then again I can't stand Crouching tiger for the same reason :P I know that some here wanted JH to do this style of action- isn't this what you meant?

I don't like this style of action too. I prefer something like The Swordsman and IRIS2.

I miss him in drama very much. I open Twitter every morning hoping for his casting news but none.... :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, nyk said:

I don't like this style of action too. I prefer something like The Swordsman and IRIS2.

I miss him in drama very much. I open Twitter every morning hoping for his casting news but none.... :tears:

Me too... Every morning I wake up hoping for news, and nothing... I saw that CTH has been cast to a new show, or at least it is rumored that he is, but no news for JH?! How can it be that in variety shows he has endless opportunities but in dramas the wait is so long?! :brokenheart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

After knowing that he hurt his hand I kept looking at his palms during these scenes..haha.

I prefer Swordsman or Chuno style of action too.

Ahhhh, I miss him in a drama..

• Like 3

A nice Japanese article recommending 8 JH dramas, what I like the most is the opening of the article :) :

"Jang Hyuk is a popular actor who is attractive for his reliable masculinity and adult sex appeal that other refreshing (fresh?) Korean wave stars do not have. What are the profiles and recommended dramas of talented leading actors who play such a wide range of roles? [Updated 2021/04/05]"

so it's not just me thinking that JH is unusual amongst Korean male actors in his sex appeal... I couldn't make that sweeping statement as I really haven't seen that many Korean actor, but I did notice that even though many Korean actors LOOK sexy, most of them come across as almost a-sexual when acting in Kdramas, as they never display sexual desire, even during a kiss scene... 

On the other hand I don't really agree with the 8 shows recommended- I mean, WOL?! Come on... Maybe these are the shows the writer have seen...

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/67041.html

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

A nice Japanese article recommending 8 JH dramas, what I like the most is the opening of the article :) :

"Jang Hyuk is a popular actor who is attractive for his reliable masculinity and adult sex appeal that other refreshing (fresh?) Korean wave stars do not have. What are the profiles and recommended dramas of talented leading actors who play such a wide range of roles? [Updated 2021/04/05]"

so it's not just me thinking that JH is unusual amongst Korean male actors in his sex appeal... I couldn't make that sweeping statement as I really haven't seen that many Korean actor, but I did notice that even though many Korean actors LOOK sexy, most of them come across as almost a-sexual when acting in Kdramas, as they never display sexual desire, even during a kiss scene... 

On the other hand I don't really agree with the 8 shows recommended- I mean, WOL?! Come on... Maybe these are the shows the writer have seen...

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/67041.html

Agree 120% with you! JH knows the intensity of his sex appeal and completely masters how to use it.

• Like 3

New preview and still from the next episode of the cooking show-  and again with the celebrity guests that I don't care about-

And the return of TJ... The way JH gets up here and slowly advances :) 

Looks like JH sticks to frying- again making me wonder what's the point in the show, if no one is bothering to teach him...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First pics from today's episode :) looks like JH is arguing about something, or maybe trying to understand what silly game they are going to make them play now, but one thing is consistent- how easily people hug JH :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNwwcZzplPc/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNww7aipF77/

I like this person kissme_jh_love that is posting- they are amongst the first to post articles about JH.... 

• Like 4