I've watched ICSYV and he's really so cute! Very serious and I can sense his anxiety a little. Maybe that's the competitive part of him. His comments are so candid and honest too. And he's so apologetic to the talented singers that he had chosen wrongly.  Really love him on the show. His reason for choosing the last singer is so heartwarming.

Jane translated the part about Hyuk showing his magic powder here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNglqOYJ5bP/?igshid=i2eti24rufpw

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I'm watching the anime "The Way of the Househusband", that I mentioned before, and it's actually hilarious. I think JH would be fantastic doing a live action of this show. It's not an unlikely thought as they already did a live action show in Japan that looks good. The problem is that the anime is built of very short vignettes of his day-to-day life. If they actually will do this show , I would love it if they actually had a plot. If there is any, I can't see it clearly in the second episode. If they do do this- I hope the writer of FTLY will be involved... 

Just, please- take a role in a show already, JH!!!

:crybaby:

• Like 4

@partyon Where is my baby girl Jin Seo-Yeon on the list. You have probably left one of the finest ladies on the list:facepalm: 

Aside from that thanks for the poll but remember to include JSY because I wanna see them pair up again and this time for some romance

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

@partyon Where is my baby girl Jin Seo-Yeon on the list. You have probably left one of the finest ladies on the list

Aside from that thanks for the poll but remember to include JSY because I wanna see them pair up again and this time for some romance

I'm sorry. I didn't know. I only put Sooyoung on the list. :crybaby:

If you haven't voted, I can still put her into the poll. Then you can vote for her!

:wow1:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/9/2021 at 8:21 PM, dramafan33 said:

It’s a song from the Money Flower OST!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNcijXrJtb7/?igshid=ei1ag0sv3z0e

I hope someone translates the episode!

On 4/10/2021 at 2:41 AM, kohnlee said:

waiting for eng subs! 

I think I'm a little late but the episode is available on Kiss tv show with eng subs (can I Post those sites here?)

I love reading your posts, I always learn so much.

About the cooking show maybe it's going to be like Sumi Sanjang, no eng subs at all?  I still couldn't find any :'(

I'd love to see Jang Hyuk Working with Moon Chae Won Lee Yo Won from 49 days. I still haven't watched Midas yet but I'd love to seem him with Kim Hee Ae in a drama like The World of the Married, I'd like to see him a family complicated role.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just a random post I've seen showing a vid posted a certain idol- (Shinwon?) watching The Swordsman just because it was a Jang Hyuk movie. And this is something I see a lot. That many guys are fans of JH. we've already seen the actor from MC talking about how JH inspired him to start acting, and we still see guys talking about Chuno, including doing an imitation of JH as Dae gil. But another thing that frustrates me over and over again is that this person didn't know anything about this movie, including that Minhyuk  was in it, again showing how ineffective the promotion of the The Swordsman was. and in spite of that it still managed to succeed on streaming!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm sorry. I didn't know. I only put Sooyoung on the list. :crybaby:

If you haven't voted, I can still put her into the poll. Then you can vote for her!

:wow1:

You included SooYoung this even adds to the wound.. :joy: Hahahah lmao. Just kidding with you. Thanks alot! 

I definitely wanna see me some Jang Hyuk vs Jin Seo-Yeon. They can hire me as Pd'nim 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, yoeda said:

Count me in with JH-MCW pairing. Maybe for saeguk. MCW really great in The Princess Man. 

I loved her work on The Innocent Man. Even more than what she did now in Flower of Evil. She's intense and consistent , I think they could be a great pair.

• Like 3

@janghaesoo I dropped Innocent Man but I did like what I saw of Moon Chae Won. Jang Hyuk worked with Lee Yo Won and Son Ye Jin in a drama called Daemang aka Great Ambition. It’s hard to find but I bought DVDs from an old site years ago. I liked his chemistry with both actresses and I think nowadays it would be even better. 

BTW I just finished watching his “I see your voice” episode with synched subs and Awwwww I loved it! It was a lot of fun and JH was extra adorable! He was so tense and into it, at first overthinking a bit (he got everything wrong on the first round) but once he went with his gut feeling he did better. I loved that he was right about the soprano! It made an epic finale :partyblob:

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@janghaesoo I dropped Innocent Man but I did like what I saw of Moon Chae Won. Jang Hyuk worked with Lee Yo Won and Son Ye Jin in a drama called Daemang aka Great Ambition. It’s hard to find but I bought DVDs from an old site years ago. I liked his chemistry with both actresses and I think nowadays it would be even better. 

BTW I just finished watching his “I see your voice” episode with synched subs and Awwwww I loved it! It was a lot of fun and JH was extra adorable! He was so tense and into it, at first overthinking a bit (he got everything wrong on the first round) but once he went with his gut feeling he did better. I loved that he was right about the soprano! It made an epic finale :partyblob:

Still trying to look for eng subs :(

I find it difficult to watch them in Chinese subs. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Love it that he blurted out his choice twice..he must be so stressed.

Soooo adorable!

I was wondering why was JH so stressed in the singing show, I mean it should be just silly fun! but than seeing that he actually apologized for getting it wrong to the singers, while promising to support them in the future (knowing JH there is a very real possibility that he will actually do that :) ), then reading the experience of the actor from DRT working with JH, that @azureblue7 posted, I think I kinda understand why he was so stressed- he was just worried that he will actually offend someone! I mean- this is a man who would rather bleed than make the crew and cast feel bad! How can a person like that even be real?! :cry:

When Kim Jae-Wook said that JH is gentle, he wasn't kidding, was he?:please:

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Still trying to look for eng subs :(

I find it difficult to watch them in Chinese subs. 

I just watched it slowly with Chinese subs haha!

I love his facial expression, so many adorable ones and is amazing how he even take games so seriously. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Oh, I knew about Son Ye Jin but didn't know Lee Yo Won was part of the cast. I found The Great Ambition with Portuguese subs, it's on my list. These latest weeks my mind is such a mess and I just keep rewatching FTLY over and over again hehe

I like his "old" dramas and movies, I'm Thinking of starting Into the Sunlight.

I also found Model and School 1 but no subs at all :'(

• Like 3