Guest cutiepie

Ahh I've found it. Will upload soon. But thanks anyway, Cutiepie!! Btw, you wouldn't happen to have the tracklist for TJ Project, would?? I've been surfing the net for it but couldn't find it. :sweatingbullets:

here's the track list, korean one and chinese one :)

i wonder if the unknown one can be translated as TJ's Love Story :unsure:

1 God Bless TJ

2 Hey Girl

3 Take The Life Of You

4 Devil's Heart

5 비(햇살 눈부신 날의 비) (Rain)

6 돈(Money)

7 The Message

8 니 소원이 내 손안에 있어

9 일월지애(상)

10 일월지애(하)

11 나쁜습관

12 혁이의 사랑이야기

13 아침의 향기

14 Since 1976

15 바이러스

1. 赫赫有名

2. Hey Girl

3. Take The Life Of You

4. Devil's Heart

5. 雨

6. 錢

7. 留言

8. 你的希望在我手裡

9. 日月之愛 (上)

10.日月之愛 (下)

11.壞習慣

12.赫 愛的故事

13.早晨香氣

14.Since 1976

15.心魔

Guest kooshie

^Thanks, Cutiepie!! I'll go amend my MV titles then...hehe

Do you know what's the English translation for titles no. 9 & 10?? I'm not sure if the translation I got for them is correct. Something like Love of Sun & Moon or Love of Day & Night... :unsure:

TJ's Love Story? Hmmm...it's better than unknown. Think we'll just use this until someone corrects us? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Suz for the pics too. There are so little of his current pics going around...

Guest cutiepie

i think 'love of the sun and moon' sounds fine :) hehe, yeah someone can correct us if we are wrong

oh, and the other guy in the sympathy MV is Cha Seung Won, i remember i had to search his name as well, lol

Guest jinnn

Phwah!!!!

You gals (kooshi, Suz, luv, cutiepie) are juzt so great !!!!

The last photos from Suz...it's so obvious that he's really gotten so much hotter these days... hehe, no wonder Suz had to qualify "NOT THE LATEST" :D

Guest kooshie

Wahhh thanks Cutiepie for the MVs!! *downloading*

Do you think all this should be added to the first post??

And thanks Suz for more pics!

Guest jinnn

Wahhh thanks Cutiepie for the MVs!! *downloading*

Do you think all this should be added to the first post??

And thanks Suz for more pics!

Ideally, but we need to thread starter to do that, no?

Hehehe..whilst bracing ourselves for the ending of Thank You , some of us are here pouncing on whatever we can get of JH :D :D

Guest kooshie

^Haha, yup! Since we have to wait like a whole 3 more days for the next episode, let's just find everything on Jang Hyuk we can get our hands on and move this thread a bit. It's only 8 pages!! So sad....Jang Hyuk had better not come here..hehehe. He might be a little disppointed...

Okies, I'll PM the thread starter to see if she could add all these new links...brb

Edit----

PMed her. Hope she's still in soompi...

Guest jinnn

^Haha, yup! Since we have to wait like a whole 3 more days for the next episode, let's just find everything on Jang Hyuk we can get our hands on and move this thread a bit. It's only 8 pages!! So sad....Jang Hyuk had better not come here..hehehe. He might be a little disppointed...

Okies, I'll PM the thread starter to see if she could add all these new links...brb

Thanks, kooshi

btw .I've been loving this clip here:-

http://acejanghyuk.com/main/index.asp?Action=refresh

He looks so DAMN hot and BAD (I love "bad" guys :P)

This clip NEVER FAILS to make me swoon :wub: everytime I look at it. Each day, I need to take a peek a few times :blush: (my daily dosage)

Guest kooshie

^HAhHAhAa, Jinnn, you know you're obsessed with this oppa if you're peeking at this clip a few times a day!!! But yeah, he DOES look hot, doesn't he?!?!?!?! Thanks for the link. I might end up needing the daily dosage like you too!! *hides in shame*

But oppa (hehehe, he must be one of the very few celebrities in my fav list that I can call oppa so I'm loving this!!) oppa should maybe smoke a little less...erm, fellow fans, pls don't kill me for saying that~~~

Guest jinnn

^HAhHAhAa, Jinnn, you know you're obsessed with this oppa if you're peeking at this clip a few times a day!!! But yeah, he DOES look hot, doesn't he?!?!?!?! Thanks for the link. I might end up needing the daily dosage like you too!! *hides in shame*

But oppa (hehehe, he must be one of the very few celebrities in my fav list that I can call oppa so I'm loving this!!) oppa should maybe smoke a little less...erm, fellow fans, pls don't kill me for saying that~~~

YES!! He looks HOT and I think that clip was in 2002 or maybe 2003 ?

Yup - he should smoke less.

He looks ssagaji on the outside but deep inside, he's just a shy kitten, :D

Yo..so you gals are enjoying yourself with all the goodies here while I was at the TY thread.... :tongue2:

Thanks Suz07, Cutiepie, Kooshie and Jinnn for all your goodies. I'm grabbing them all. Thanks! :wub:

Btw, Kooshie, there's something wrong with the sendspace for the last 2 mvs. Sympathy and Love Song, can you check that out?

Want more recent photos? Let me check them out.

Guest jinnn

Yo..so you gals are enjoying yourself with all the goodies here while I was at the TY thread.... :tongue2:

Hohoho ... Whilst you were checking out the car, we were checking out the man :D :D

Anyway, better late than never :P

Want more recent photos? Let me check them out.

yes..yes **Waiting in anticipation and drooling in the meantime***

Guest jinnn

This one is not bad..in army uniform

Hehe..I think he would look better without the top :P :blush:

Found some but mostly from TY....let me search some more

I don't seem to find any of his recent pics? :unsure:

from empas

LOL, ixora , you could have lost your head over JH :D .. Don't think you can find any of his recent pics other than TY (now he should be resting at home to get rid of his eye bags).

But do keep on searching :P

Girls, checked with DC fans...no latest pics except for two magazines that he did. I posted that in the Thank You thread...unless you want to post them again hehe...(remember the ones with his 6 packs)