Wowow! New pics he looks super hot! I don’t know if they are new cos the pics looks like the same hairstyle when he didn’t Sidus and Lala TV photo shoot. However note the line in the article - he is keeping his long hair for his new show! (If the translation is accurate) let’s hope it’s something nicely styled and not the flat straight centre parting one hahahahahahaha. 

———————

Jang Hyuk, the "My Country," expressed his desire to play the king in the next historical drama about the title of "The Master of History."

In JTBC's "My Country," which ended on Sunday, Jang played the role of Lee Bang-won, who won the throne through opposition from his father Lee Seong-gye and brothers.

Jang made her debut with the drama "Model" in 1997 and marks her 23rd year as an actor. There have been 20 movies and 28 dramas in the past years. It's been 23 years since I worked without a break. Except for two years of military service, the number of works is even more surprising. Even after finishing "My Country," OCN's appearance on "Speak Your Own" immediately without a break. Since he keeps his hair as a long-haired character, his hair has not been cut. 

"I've been prolific since the beginning After "Model," I filmed the movie "The Great," and "School," and "Jungle Juice," "Success of the Minglang Girl," and "The Great Hope." After serving in the military, I did 'Bulhundang', 'Taja', 'Chuno', 'Midus', and Chinese drama 'Again Women' in succession. I've only had a break in the army for 23 years."

The point of the perennial prolific is "out-of-the-way." Jang left home early and worked as an actor in Seoul, and has been with a company for a long time. As a result, he revealed his unexpected feeling that he goes to work every day because his agency's office is more comfortable than home. There is a separate practice room and it is good to look at the scripts that come in. Jang said, "There are so many things to learn on the ground. My acting skills are now completed by learning on the ground," he stressed. 

"I do martial arts, but martial arts, action and dance are different things. Don't just appear in pictures. You should always think about how your emotions should be expressed with the action. You should learn that in the field. And I'll find something to supplement my acting, like a job I didn't know...Learning is a job that is won by someone who has a lot of experience and effort. Yesterday and today, I know I'm not that different, but I have a whole new set of actors with a year, two years and three years of experience. If I have the right piece, I'd like to continue."

Although he has appeared in so many films, Jang has the image of a "historic master." The performances shown in "Chuno," "deep-rooted trees," "lighting or crazy," and "business god-customer" have impressed viewers. "My Country" will be remembered as another shining line to such a career. Is there a reason why he prefers historical dramas to others?

"The historical drama, the Loco, the action and the thriller all have their own fun and benefits. However, if there is a place where historical dramas fit me well, it is a more extreme and analog world than modern times.From what I see, I think it's because I can give you a lot of ups and downs in acting. In an era where there are many social constraints, the density of a word of speech is higher than that of a modern drama, and the overall atmosphere is a little bit more daily. For example, even if I'm good at acting, I don't want to remain just an action star. I want to develop myself and embrace a variety of emotions. Isn't that why it fits well with historical dramas? It's true that I personally like historical dramas."

Jang's historical drama is about orthodoxy and fusion. Although Seo Hwi (Yang Se-jong), Nam Seon-ho (Woo Do-hwan), and Han Hee-jae (Kim Seol-hyeon) are fictional characters, Jang's character Lee Bang-won and Kim Young-chul's Lee Sung-gye are seen as an authentic historical drama. However, Jang said, "That's not the 500th year of the Joseon Dynasty." It's not a historical drama. I don't want to discuss fusion as it's authentic," he said with a smile.

"Maybe viewers feel the most different in terms of speech. For example, I played the role of a merchant when I was playing "The Host," but the average age of the actors was in their mid-40s and 50s. There aren't many young. And the tone of acting became like an epic drama. My country is different from the one used by the royal family."

"My Country" was Jang's second film to play the role of Lee Bang-won following the movie "The Age of Innocence." Then, is there any other time that Jang would like to play?

``It's a time of consideration if it's glowing or crazy. All the rest were during the Joseon Dynasty. But I think Joseon is fun. But if you want to try it, I want to try acting as a king. I did this and King Gwangjong, but the play was over before I became king."

The most beloved historical character Jang Hyuk has ever shown is Lee Dae-gil of "Chuno." At one time, Jang's comment that "every character in the act sees Lee Dae-gil" followed him like a tag. Through "My Country," however, Jang shed the shadow of Lee Dae-gil, which had been hanging for more than a decade. Jang Hyuk said, "I forgot about Dae-gil a long time ago. "It's already been 11 years since I have to do my next film," she said. "I'm grateful that there are so many fans who remember me for a long time."

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Wowow! New pics he looks super hot! I don’t know if they are new cos the pics looks like the same hairstyle when he didn’t Sidus and Lala TV photo shoot. However note the line in the article - he is keeping his long hair for his new show! (If the translation is accurate) let’s hope it’s something nicely styled and not the flat straight centre parting one hahahahahahaha. 

————

Thanks for the translation! Yours makes more sense than the one I got :) Good catch about him keeping his hair long for the new drama. I'm happy about that! Can't wait to see what look he will adopt... 

Yeah, I think the pics are from a few months ago...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I did get that JH said he felt a bit lonely on set because he was older than most actors and crew members?

I didn’t get that in the translation, more of the overall speech of the show was different, less heavy and formal because it was a fusion Sageuk not a historically epic sageuk.... I could be wrong! 

More pics to admire :wub:

0001080452_002_20191128080103460.jpg?typ

2019112901002269600150971_20191128080902

NISI20191126_0000436489_web_201911262023

look at his gentle gaze!!

0001080450_003_20191128080001971.jpg?typ

this ones for @budgerie, not rolled up sleeves but better. Hahaha. 

My favorite is the last 2 pics! U can see how much his workouts has buffed him up. He seldom flexes his muscles like that hehe. Always keeping them covered. :lol:

Im lazy to paste the ones in blue shirt also because I think that fashion looks so ahjussi hahahaha. What were they thinking making him wear the blue striped shirt :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Welcome to this forum! Hope you'll enjoy more of his shows! My favorites are Fated to Love You and Money Flower. 2 totally different acting styles and characters from 1 same person, it's like you see no traces of each one in the other and he just melds into the character. That's how talented he is! 

Thanks @The Reel Life.  I think Fated to Love You and Beautiful Mind sticks in my mind more because they're different from his norm and show his broad spectrum.  I do hope he mix it up more because like he said actually older age better to express romance since they have more experience.  Also, don't want him to get typecast.  

9 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I agree, to me it was a combination of everything, Bangwon felt guilty towards Seogeom and therefore Hwi, he tolerated many more things from him than he would anyone else, but, to me its also obvious Bangwon did not want to kill Hwi and I would even say he loved Hwi very much. Now we learned he let Seonho go because he was Hwi’s friend ( my instinct was right about this)  I feel deep down Bangwon wishes he could have the kind of relationships (based on loyalty) that Hwi had with his friends (I remember the scene when he observed Hwi being carried away by his friends) In a way, Hwi was his conscience too. Unfortunately BWs ways and path is completely different. But he enjoyed the warmth of that bond and friendship for a while. The whole thing is sad.  

Yea, after seeing whole sub for ep 16 I felt even more so.  He was always talking about making Hwi his.  I think beside his great personality, he also admires Hwi's skills.  A good person to be your right hand man.  Something he probably wish from SG too, but couldn't have.  Also, the fact that BW wish Hwi didn't come, but also to be there to witness his moment.  Despite BW's betrayal and review Hwi still trust him at the end to do him the last favor.  He still hoped that BW would be different so there's definitely more to this relationship mutually.  BW might pick his goals in the end, but he does have certain rules and he give certain chances for those he love.

@Biology Lesson yea picking 1 emotion is hard.  I think what attracted me to JH is actually because he can display complex emotions, shift from 1 to the next or a combination of emotions at the same time.  It makes you empathize with his character and want to hear his reasons or story.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I didn’t get that in the translation, more of the overall speech of the show was different, less heavy and formal because it was a fusion Sageuk not a historically epic sageuk.... I could be wrong! 

Great pics, also love the two last ones. He looks so good in them! Also agree about the odd striped shirt... bad choice! :) 

This is the translation that I get, it makes little sense:

"Sometimes I have juniors, younger managers in the field, and staff ages are getting younger and younger, so it's really awkward in the field. I was a little lonely, "he added.

Subsequently, Jang Hyuk said, "Actor Kim Jae-young is three years older than me, and I talked a lot with him. Only his peers were similar. While acting, Jang Hyuk, who seems to have become a 'non-claim', said, "I feel like being an actor through me." 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Great pics, also love the two last ones. He looks so good in them! Also agree about the odd striped shirt... bad choice! :) 

"Sometimes I have juniors, younger managers in the field, and staff ages are getting younger and younger, so it's really awkward in the field. I was a little lonely, "he added.

Subsequently, Jang Hyuk said, "Actor Kim Jae-young is three years older than me, and I talked a lot with him. Only his peers were similar. While acting, Jang Hyuk, who seems to have become a 'non-claim', said, "I feel like being an actor through me." 

Hmm there are many articles though, could it be possible that it’s still correct and it’s just a diff article source? The translation seems quite faithful haha. 

Even if he was lonely, I wouldn’t doubt it. In a field of all young actors, I would feel the exact same way too. Out of place. I’m sure when he was with Kim Young Chul and Park Hye Jin he was probably more more natural. Also with the young actors they would be very formal and respectful with him and won’t joke around with him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Ahh we finally got the answer to the scar above his eye

<Lee Bang-won also confessed to the scar on his face, which further sharpened his image in the drama. It was a coincidence, not on purpose. "I got hurt while working out. It was not intentional, but when I found out, I think it suited my character. Doesn't it feel like Scar from Lion King?">

lion_king_1994_038.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201911290100226970015098&servicedate=20191128

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Also- can someone explain what's the logic in doing these kind on interviews AFTER a show ends?! For sure they could have been used to promote the show?

This has been the trend, I don't know why either haha... But I had been expecting it.

37 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

My favorite is the last 2 pics! U can see how much his workouts has buffed him up. He seldom flexes his muscles like that hehe. Always keeping them covered. :lol:

Yes I love his BICEPS !!!! Swooooooooooooooooooooon

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Better not be the long straight one that he had on the 2nd press conference of MC. :oThat would be equally disastrous to the bowl cut. Keeping my fingers crossed about his new drama although it isn't my favourite genre but if he has a nice hairstyle is still watchable (hahaha)! 

26 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

But if you want to try it, I want to try acting as a king. I did this and King Gwangjong, but the play was over before I became king."

Yes please King Jang Hyuk, I'm waiting for this. Be a king the next time. :D

30 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

As a result, he revealed his unexpected feeling that he goes to work every day because his agency's office is more comfortable than home. There is a separate practice room and it is good to look at the scripts that come in. Jang said, "There are so many things to learn on the ground.

"Because his agency's office is more comfortable than home"....I wish there is a better translation than this. Hahaha! But is expected, at home little girl is probably wanting his attention. Papa Hyuk can't read scripts in peace.

28 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Thanks @The Reel LifeI'm liking his look and hairstyle too. But yes, the blue striped shirt doesn't go well with him.

29 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Thanks @The Reel Life.  I think Fated to Love You and Beautiful Mind sticks in my mind more because they're different from his norm and show his broad spectrum.  I do hope he mix it up more because like he said actually older age better to express romance since they have more experience.  Also, don't want him to get typecast.  

Money Flower too! Hahaha!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

You’re right! @Biology Lesson  here’s another article translation. Odd still at parts. But he did feel out of place. Maybe lonely is not the exact word but awkward. 

Also, LOLed at the TJ part. “I've told you this a hundred times, but I'll explain it a hundred times.(Laughs)”

- can see he probably finds it amusing why people don’t understand and ask him the same questions again and again lol. But he’s so good natured and patient. I can imagine him saying the above trying to explain himself nicely again. Poor Hyukie lol. 

But, as always his answers are so thoughtful. Even when explaining why singing is not for him, it’s such a descriptive answer. 

Another article. This has better translation. 

————————

Reporter Yoon Hyo-jung: It is a big burden for an actor to recreate a real person and a character already sculpted by numerous historical dramas. Because too many precedents are already imprinted on the viewer. The character, Lee Bang-won, whom Jang met on JTBC's "My Country," was thus forced to work harder, so it was a more loving and proud character.This time, he has properly addressed his thirst for expressing Lee Bang-won, who had to be portrayed somewhat shallowly in the movie "The Age of Innocent."

In "My Country," he completed another character by painting a humane inner circle to build a country for the abandoned and abandoned, rather than an outward appearance like a blood-thirsty monarch.

Since the 1997 drama "Model," Jang has been in a constant state. He worked steadily without a break and breathed with the public. When he talked about "Multagi," Jang Hyuk answered 23 years of time without interruption, starting with "Model." The reason was simple. Because there was nothing like learning on the set that could add to the depth of acting. All the elements of acting, such as the strength of words, genre characteristics, eyes and vocalization, have been taught by self-contradictory and by looking at seniors. 23 years like that. Jang had become a "preferred" on the set, but his acting stance was more like a passion and will than composure.

[Interview] Following[Interview]1.

- Following "Chuno" and "deep-rooted trees," his presence was strong in "My Country." Do you feel more comfortable in historical dramas? 

As an actor, I think it is important to have fun in what kind of clothes you wear. In the case of historical dramas, should it be said that there is room for the character to "up" and "down." It is a genre with extreme expressions compared to modern times. Since there is a clear identity system and there are many restrictions, the movie seems to be more dense in terms of dialogue than in modern theater. Personally, I like historical dramas.

-Some say you erased the length of Chuno. 

I always get rid of my previous character, but I think others can't. I accept that this is an inevitable part. I'm not playing the character, but I'm also saying). Anyway, since I'm a public actor, I accept the criticism, but I'm not acting with it. I think I've played it since "Chuno," but I don't think I have a key, and I think it's for those who watch it. 

- How was it working with young actors such as Woo Do-hwan, Yang Se-jong and Seol Hyun? 

I learned a lot from this work. I loved the interpretation, and while I was acting, I talked about it, saying, "How do you feel about it like this?" He's been studying a lot.It occurred to me that he was talking with acting, not just throwing himself. That's what I didn't do at that age. When I was about their age, I did a work called "Daesang," which was disappointing. The bowl had to act big, but it couldn't. I think it's great that the juniors I've met this time are able to hold even at a young age, and I have a good feeling of posture and expression. 

- Especially, Woo Do-hwan said that he developed his dream of acting while watching Jang Hyuk, how does it feel to be with such a junior? 

It doesn't touch much. I still think I'm on the spot, but I'm not sure From some time ago, students are more and, coach he's younger than me, too. It's awkward when you go to the scene. I think we should talk about something with young juniors, but I'm not sure what to talk about. When it comes to soccer, I feel like I've become a captain, not a captain. Anyways, I am grateful that he developed his dream of becoming an actor while watching me because what I did was persuasive to him. 

Recently, old songs have gained attention, and TJ's days are being loved again. 

I've told you this a hundred times, but I'll explain it a hundred times.(Laughs) We need to look back at the times when we played TJ. By 1999, the new image-making of actors was to shoot music videos. I was also asked to shoot the movie "Hwasango" and show other images, which led me to sing with projectivity. I rapped because I couldn't sing well, but I thought rap was a rhythmic expression of the lines. 

-Can't I ever see you like that again? 

I like music. I enjoy listening. When I act, I set up my music and prepare it. Music also feels like emotions or characters are moving. But I don't know if music is my job. Once upon a time, when we had a big concert like a dream concert, the singers were all nervous. Tens of thousands of people shout and cry for energy when they go on stage. Then everyone has to be nervous.I wasn't nervous. I guess it was because I thought it wasn't my stage. On the other hand, when I come to the scene where I act, I feel thrilled and nervous at the I think that's different. I don't think I'll ever do anything with music again. 

-Wouldn't it be a 'Sugarman' stage or something like that? 

There were so many Sugar Man requests (thank you). (TJ) I'll be looking for entertainment more interestingly than then, so I think it'll be different from when other singers came out I don't think it's easy.

-I've been working steadily without a vacuum.

I have been prolific since my debut. I've been acting since "Model." I don't think I've had any rest except when I went to the army. That seems to be my inclination. I'm a caution to bump into the ground. It was the actors in the field who taught me. It was so amazing and pleasant to see their stories, the acting they showed themselves, and their interpretations. From some time ago, many actors came to the drama and acted freely. I learned about motion by looking at it. I also learned to act, and I always seemed to study. It seems that an experienced man cannot win. Yesterday's me and today's me may not be much different, but I think a year ago, two years ago, and three years later I will be different. I want to learn and move on with my work.

——————

can anyone explain what sugarman is? 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Hmm there are many articles though, could it be possible that it’s still correct and it’s just a diff article source? The translation seems quite faithful haha. 

Possible. I guess they released three parts to the interview?

7 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Even if he was lonely, I wouldn’t doubt it. In a field of all young actors, I would feel the exact same way too. Out of place. I’m sure when he was with Kim Young Chul and Park Hye Jin he was probably more more natural. Also with the young actors they would be very formal and respectful with him and won’t joke around with him. 

I think I noticed a moment like that. In the BTS for the scene in which JH was practicing his fight with Woo Do Hwan, there was a moment in which other actors approached Do Hwan, shaking his hand and hugging him but not JH. Also, notice all three were careful to pass them and go from behind Do Hwan's, away from JH. :) It was JH that started speaking to one of the other actors. I guess, the age difference and probably JH's resume made the younger actors too respectful for JH's taste :) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

can anyone explain what sugarman is? 

Sugarman is the variety which they invite past singers who have 'retired' from singing to return to stage. Everytime someone will request for TJ whenever there are news of Sugarman haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

U have a link to this article? I want to read about the keeping hair long part.

SOrry i forgot to attach the link. I can’t find it now because there are soooo many articles about this interview on Naver. If I find it again I’ll reply here. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

0001080450_003_20191128080001971.jpg?typ

At the back of my mind, I was thinking where had I seen this pose before? Oh...his wedding shoot. The clock as backdrop and he was in this similar pose. :DBut he looks nicer and more handsome here than his wedding shoot. And he looks super sexy and hansome in white. Please, no rainbow coloured shirts.

3 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

You’re right! @Biology Lesson  here’s another article translation. Odd still at parts. But he did feel out of place. Maybe lonely is not the exact word but awkward. 

It would be the same for us I guess if we joined a new office and all the colleagues are in their 20s except you. Some people are very chatty so they could easily mingle while others less chatty takes a while or feel awkward. I guess Hyuk feels awkward because of his age/seniority in the industry.

He's also not the chatty sort who will talk about anything under the sun. If want to get him to talk, ask him about his work, his boxing/jeet kun do but any thing personal, he is not talking about it. But for the younger actors, they could be talking about any thing else except work. Who knows...:D

“I've told you this a hundred times, but I'll explain it a hundred times.(Laughs)”

- can see he probably finds it amusing why people don’t understand and ask him the same questions again and again lol. But he’s so good natured and patient. I can imagine him saying the above trying to explain himself nicely again. Poor Hyukie lol.

Exactly! He's too good natured. I would get upset if people ask me the same thing 100 times. What's the big deal with TJ honestly? Who or which artistes have a good start right from the beginning? Most would have stumbled here, bumped there, to get where they are today.

But, as always his answers are so thoughtful. Even when explaining why singing is not for him, it’s such a descriptive answer. 

Nowadays fans like you because of your looks too. Even you can't sing can't dance you can still be an accomplished singer. We've come across singers who can't sing right? Or artistes who can't act. Yet there are singers who have nice voice or artistes who can act well but not pretty or not handsome so they're not the lead.

This time, he has properly addressed his thirst for expressing Lee Bang-won, who had to be portrayed somewhat shallowly in the movie "The Age of Innocent."

Actually I like his portrayal in EOL. The movie is ......but JH played his part well considering having to squeeze all his emotion and what he wants to express in a 2 hour movie. It's a challenge. MC is a drama so he has time to explore his emotions. 

The reason was simple. Because there was nothing like learning on the set that could add to the depth of acting. All the elements of acting, such as the strength of words, genre characteristics, eyes and vocalization, have been taught by self-contradictory and by looking at seniors. 23 years like that. Jang had become a "preferred" on the set, but his acting stance was more like a passion and will than composure.

This translation is more acceptable (to me) than the earlier one that "office is more comfortable than home"...hahaha! Perhaps it should be "home is too comfortable" because he will be like what he did in DB, dropped his script and fell asleep. Lol.

[Interview] Following[Interview]1.

- Following "Chuno" and "deep-rooted trees," his presence was strong in "My Country." Do you feel more comfortable in historical dramas? 

As an actor, I think it is important to have fun in what kind of clothes you wear. In the case of historical dramas, should it be said that there is room for the character to "up" and "down." It is a genre with extreme expressions compared to modern times. Since there is a clear identity system and there are many restrictions, the movie seems to be more dense in terms of dialogue than in modern theater. Personally, I like historical dramas.

Ahjusshi JH, I like you in historical drama too. Do another one please. This time be a king already and not someone fighting to be a king. I'm not familiar with korea history, is there some more king as powerful as YBW? He can act that character.

-Some say you erased the length of Chuno. 

I always get rid of my previous character, but I think others can't.

How true this is. He's long forgotten/got rid of his character but we fans are still hanging onto it. How (for me) there's always a void or withdrawal symptom after a good drama is over. I felt so "empty" after MF was over. Like I didn't want to let go of Pil Joo. I want to bang bang bang (the wall) :Dwhy Pil Joo is such a lonely man.

- How was it working with young actors such as Woo Do-hwan, Yang Se-jong and Seol Hyun? 

I learned a lot from this work. I loved the interpretation, and while I was acting, I talked about it, saying, "How do you feel about it like this?" He's been studying a lot.It occurred to me that he was talking with acting, not just throwing himself. That's what I didn't do at that age. When I was about their age, I did a work called "Daesang," which was disappointing. The bowl had to act big, but it couldn't. I think it's great that the juniors I've met this time are able to hold even at a young age, and I have a good feeling of posture and expression. 

I could'nt find the drama The Great Ambition but so sad he found the work disappointing. But it's difficult to compare his time when he was in his 20s and the younger people who are in their 20s now. Times have changed, technology and so on, etc. People were simpler in those days.

As much as I want to see him on screen, I wish he will have more rest instead of jumping from 1 proj to the next. Health is very important as one just don't know when one will "fall" due to overwork and we all know filming is very tiring.

(Feeling kind of sad because 1 of my fav artiste had just passed on in the midst of filming. His acting isn't of JH standard but he's kind of well liked also in the chinese taiwan industry. Super handsome). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

- Especially, Woo Do-hwan said that he developed his dream of acting while watching Jang Hyuk, how does it feel to be with such a junior? 

It doesn't touch much. I still think I'm on the spot, but I'm not sure From some time ago, students are more and, coach he's younger than me, too. It's awkward when you go to the scene. I think we should talk about something with young juniors, but I'm not sure what to talk about. When it comes to soccer, I feel like I've become a captain, not a captain. Anyways, I am grateful that he developed his dream of becoming an actor while watching me because what I did was persuasive to him. 

I wonder who he is referring to specifically when he says “He’s been studying a lot, etc” 

@budgerie I read about the actor who mentioned. It has been very shocking. May he rest in peace. As a fan, I can imagine how sad this is to you. But even not knowing him, it’s very tragic. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I read about the actor who mentioned. It has been very shocking. May he rest in peace. As a fan, I can imagine how sad this is to you. But even not knowing him, it’s very tragic. 

Ya, it was shocking and too sudden. He's a super model first before he became an idol actor. 

Health is important, life is precious. That's why I wish JH will have lots of rest instead of work non stop!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

SOrry i forgot to attach the link. I can’t find it now because there are soooo many articles about this interview on Naver. If I find it again I’ll reply here. 

No worries, I found it already, thanks!

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

(Feeling kind of sad because 1 of my fav artiste had just passed on in the midst of filming. His acting isn't of JH standard but he's kind of well liked also in the chinese taiwan industry. Super handsome). 

I was very upset yesterday too, although I have not watched any of his works, but his mother is actually my ex-colleague's sister. And one of my favourite C-actors was filming alongside with him when he collapsed. Super sad.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I was very upset yesterday too, although I have not watched any of his works, but his mother is actually my ex-colleague's sister. And one of my favourite C-actors was filming alongside with him when he collapsed. Super sad.

(Sorry, side track here a little) @PrettysupI dare not even think of his mother. I can imagine her immense sorrow because he is very close to his mother. Oh wow, your fav C actor (is it William Chan?)who filmed alongside with him must have had a shock as well to witness it. I know this is JH thread but if you don't mind to explore GG work, I recommend you REMEMBERING LI CHUAN but have lots of tissue ok. You cry buckets. I like him more for his modelling than acting. And speaks good english too + super handsome. Ranked 7th out of top 100th most handsome men in 2016. Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, budgerie said:

(Sorry, side track here a little) @PrettysupI dare not even think of his mother. I can imagine her immense sorrow because he is very close to his mother. Oh wow, your fav C actor (is it William Chan?)who filmed alongside with him must have had a shock as well to witness it. I know this is JH thread but if you don't mind to explore GG work, I recommend you REMEMBERING LI CHUAN but have lots of tissue ok. You cry buckets. I like him more for his modelling than acting. And speaks good english too + super handsome. Ranked 7th out of top 100th most handsome men in 2016. Hahaha!

Yes I like William, especially his role in Mystic Nine. Actually I tried to watch Remembering Li Chuan yesterday but I concluded it is not my cup of tea haha.. But I do agree he is very handsome and tall (>1.9m) and of coz he speaks good English coz he grew up in Canada. Such a pity he died so young.

• Sad 2