6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

The crown prince will be dead after the First Strife, but not too sure about Nam Jeon, since he is a fictitious character.

I think probably NJ won't be dead yet. If Queen dead, King abdicate, if NJ also dead, the story will be uninteresting with majority of the veterans dead. :sweat_smile:

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

To show that he is the defiant one? Refused to wear hat? Do you noticed like the red robe is a little too big for him? 

3 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

THIS IS LOOK IS EVERYTHING! The armor, the battlescars on his face.. makes him look even more attractive! I am 100% sure the eyebrow scar was JH's idea. He cares about details that much and I believe he is having satisfaction in showcasing this time how he wants to portray Bang Won. I'm so happy for him!

Yes I want to see him fight dressed in this armour! Fight! For a warrior who has been to battlefields, definitely he must have some scar to make it realistic. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

And remember how many of his fans including some of us here, were so against him taking on this supporting role in the beginning ? Hehe.. I am happy for him too :)

I think we were initially against it because we thought it was going to be another WOL scenario. And the fact that he wasn't at the 1st press conference, we thought he was really going to be JUST a supporting actor. 

2 hours ago, nyk said:

yess :thumbsup:

- Ordinary Person

- The Swordsman

- My Country 

He looks like a friendly person.

And whatever happened to Swordsman? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, budgerie said:

And whatever happened to Swordsman? 

Sigh... I hope it's released one day.  

I think it gonna be a very cool action movie. I want to see janghyuk fight!!

• Like 5

Just now, budgerie said:

Me too. And he acted a blind man right?

Do you know what's the reason for not releasing?

Yes. I think I read in this thread that he is blind only in one eye.

I don't know the reason too. Everything is so quiet like they never film this movie before. -..-

days before I watched the practicing video clips he posted on his IG and I think he's really cool!!

what a waste if they don't release this movie. He practiced a lot and he even injured his wrist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, nyk said:

Yes. I think I read in this thread that he is blind only in one eye.

I don't know the reason too. Everything is so quiet like they never film this movie before. -..-

days before I watched the practicing video clips he posted on his IG and I think he's really cool!!

what a waste if they don't release this movie. He practiced a lot and he even injured his wrist. 

And he even got hit in the eye - remember he mentioned at DB? What a waste of all his effort.

• Sad 2

I was once read at the other forum or comment someone told that The swordmans  movie could’t release  because of the outstanding payment to actor or something have not been solved. I don’t know it is true or not. So sad all the effort to make this movie:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Lovehyukie said:

I was once read at the other forum or comment someone told that The swordmans  movie could’t release  because of the outstanding payment to actor or something have not been solved. I don’t know it is true or not. So sad all the effort to make this movie:dissapointed_relieved:

Wasn't there an update a few months ago that said that they started editing the movie?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Wasn't there an update a few months ago that said that they started editing the movie?

Yeah they even recorded its OST

and there were some dubbing work done. So I am still pretty hopeful for it. Maybe delayed, but eventually we should see it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah they even recorded its OST

and there were some dubbing work done. So I am still pretty hopeful for it. Maybe delayed, but eventually we should see it. 

I think Opus Pictures had decided to release this movie by end of 2018. Joe Taslim mentioned it on his ig account. But now even 2019 is over. I also think this movie will be released. I know a few Korean movies which were released many years after the shooting was completed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I think Opus Pictures had decided to release this movie by end of 2018. Joe Taslim mentioned it on his ig account. But now even 2019 is over. I also think this movie will be released. I know a few Korean movies which were released many years after the shooting was completed.

Now that people are hyped up about Lee Bang Won and how they love JH in a historical drama or movie. This is the best time to release the movie! You hear me, dear Opus Pictures?:lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Can you believe it that episode 11 and 12 were the only episodes I did not fast forward but I still must rant about episode 12.

There was so much fighting but when it came to Bang Won fighting (with Seon Ho), it was so short. The only satisfaction I got was seeing Bang Won drew the sword and kill Nam Jeon. Can we not waste Bang Won armour looking outfit, let him fight longer! :triumph:

And what happened in between scenes. When Bang Won was at the pavilion giving Hwi instruction to go kill Nam Jeon, his face was clean. But when he re appeared again on screen, his face got blood stain. Who did he fight with to have so much cuts and blood stain on his face? Did I miss it or it was not shown? 

The killing of Crown Prince was so not exciting! He is the Crown Prince, come on, make it a little more tense! We are going to kill the Crown Prince here. Make it more exciting. Haiz!   

However, Bang Won's moments with his father is always epic. His facial expression of pain and hurt and sadness that his hand shook holding the sword. I noticed that when JH raised his voice, it sounded hoarse. A bit different from before. Age factor. 

So Seon Ho didn't die, what's next? King planning on revenge in next episode? Hee Jae is on Bang Won side, I assume she works for him. She blocked the King's path. I want to know how did Hee Jae and Bang Won become "colleagues". The last conversation they had when the old Madam of Illawaru was alive, Hee Jae wasn't a willing party. 

• Like 4

‘My Country’ ep 12 Knetz comments

1.    Wow... really, Jang Hyuk is just Lee Bang-won!! But why am I more interested in Seon-ho than Hwi? Isn't it too much for him, writer? At least there are people around Hwi who are worried for him, but there is no one next to Seon-ho. (+332 -4)

2.    Nam Jeon was stabbed to death by Lee Bang-won, I get goosebumps of Jang Hyuk’s hard-carrying acting at the end. (+315 -4)

3.    Jang Hyuk was not acting, it's like he's a real Lee Bang-won. A high-end performance of a character that elevates the entire drama. (+294 -9)

4.    Oh, really, Seon-ho, what should you do? From the preview I am guessing you're going to take the side of Lee Bang-won. Are you going to be in pain again ? I've been waiting to see this since I saw in the preview that you were going to be stabbed today, but... I can't bear to watch it. It's the saddest character in the drama. Hwi is sad too, , but at least I can bear to watch it. I have 4 more episodes left. (+204 -15)

5.    Isn’t Nam Seon-ho unbelievable? Last time, he also survived after being pierced by a sword. (+145 -9)

6.     Lee Bang-won, Jang Hyuk’s acting is smoking breath, all time generations level (+70 -3)

7.    The writer needs to bow to Jang Hyuk and the director. If it wasn't for Jang Hyuk, I would've dropped out long ago! Isn’t it too much for Seon-ho? (+59 -2)

8.    Jang Hyuk, reincarnation Lee Bang-won! Today’s legendary. If the ratings can be higher, this would be a good choice for a daesang. It's such a pity. (+56 -0)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0004117914

1.    I think Jang Hyuk is Lee Bang Won reincarnated. He has full control of the play (+266 -4)

2.    I feel it all the time, but I feel sorry for Seon-ho ㅠㅠ. (+180 -4)

3.    Jang Hyuk, Jang Hyuk, totally digesting Lee Bang Won on screen. The reason why Lee Bang-won had no choice but to stage a revolution is so sad. (+172 -5)

4.    Another week gone. The cinematography was really artistic. It was like a painting with Hwi holding the flag and a bow riding by the river. I'm sorry that we're near the end. (+77 -4)

5.    Hwi, why are you so innocent even in the scene where you hold a sword? It was fortunate that Hwi, whose eyes were so clear, did not kill him. The guilt would be so scary. How can I wait till next week? (+89 -14)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=609&aid=0000200962

1.    Actor Jang Hyuk is so cool today. I'm rooting for you! (+96 -1)

2.    Wow, Jang Hyuk, Lee Bang-won acting shivers (+61 -0)

3.    Lee Bang-won's all-time acting Jang Hyuk's perfect bings. (+45 -2)

4.    Oh the eyes of Lee Bang-won when he was being abandoned by Lee Seong-gye were so sad. Jang Hyuk, you're so super cool. (+40 -1)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0003233444

1.    I think everyone here is good at acting. I'm sure Jang Hyuk is a ghost of Lee Bang-won. And Woo Do Hwan? I am watching him for the first time, he is good at acting. It's the second time since I watched Yang Se -jong in Romantic Doctor, he is good at acting too. But, Kim Yeong-cheol ahjussi is so great,… I can't stop thinking about my daughter (+221 -1)

2.    I asked my wife, "Hey, what's for breakfast?" And I almost got kicked out. (+109 -7)

3.    The details are amazing and the actors act so well. Let's cheer for the actors!! (+82 -1)

4.    The actors are the best! It's so interesting that I can't stop for a second!! Especially, Jang Hyuk's acting is so natural. His voice is so cool. (+69 -0)

5.     Seolhyun is good at acting, too. (+70 -5)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0004118006

1.    I really love this drama… Started watching this after JTBC4 aired reruns of episodes 1-4, went  through the blog to understand the story and then started watching it live. Wow, Kim Young-chul, Ahn Nae-sang and Jang Hyuk are actors who are trustworthy, but I just got to know Yang Se-jong , what is his acting ability? I want you to act with your eyes. Besides Yeo Jin-goo, it's the first time I've been impressed by the acting of a young actor. And Jang Hyuk, no matter what you say, Lee Bang-won would not be a SHIELD (neither will King Sejong). It makes me want to be on your side. Hwi tried hard, but his facial expression... I want you to film a lot of historical dramas. (+213 -20)

2.    I hope Seon-ho and Hwi would no longer point a knife at each other and be happy. Especially Seon-ho who is so sad, it’s heartbreaking. (+130 -3)

3.    It is as if the actors were completely absorbed in their roles, the acting skills were crazy. Jang Hyuk's low voice is charismatic. Awesome! (+79 -4)

4.    Another reason why I am looking forward to the weekend. (+42 -4)

5.    Actor Yang Se-jong~ I'd like a bright romcom next time, please.~~~~♡♡♡♡ (+41 -17)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=144&aid=0000641417

0000641417_001_20191110105229951.jpg?typ

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, budgerie said:

So Seon Ho didn't die, what's next? King planning on revenge in next episode? Hee Jae is on Bang Won side, I assume she works for him. She blocked the King's path. I want to know how did Hee Jae and Bang Won become "colleagues". The last conversation they had when the old Madam of Illawaru was alive, Hee Jae wasn't a willing party. 

No, according to history the King will abdicate and pass the throne to his second son Bang-gwa, whom we have not seen yet in this drama.

15 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I saw WDH's IG that he has just cut his hair short! That means filming is done. So will we see Hyukie's new hairstyle soon?

Haha actually WDH cut his hair some time ago, in fact he has already began filming his next project. But our Hyukie is still seen boxing in his long hair. So my guess is either Nam Seon-ho is going to die soon, or they managed to hide his hair under the cloth, or they finished filming his parts first. Whatever the case, our JH has not finished yet.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1