45 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Oh! I think it is from Voice PD!

Haha I rem we were so worried JH was going to take on Voice2 when he sent a coffee truck to the PD for his show Black. Think he must be wanting to work with JH again for a long time.

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Oooh.. I love what these 2 guys like about Lee Bang Won..Totally agree! That part start at 07.06

Haha u never know BW going to kill you or pat you on ur back

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha I rem we were so worried JH was going to take on Voice2 when he sent a coffee truck to the PD for his show Black. Think he must be wanting to work with JH again for a long time.

Yes! Glad they get to work together again He's receiving plenty of love.

13 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

The way they imitated the king's voice and how Bang-won's tone changed made me laugh! But they are right, Bang Won is very likeable! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

No I was not because he had already accepted Money Flower by then. Instead I was worried because Money Flower team send him coffee truck on his movie set. Remember we didn't want him to accept a weekend drama.:D

Even though I dislike Moo Jin Hyuk, I find PD Kim Hong Sun kind of cute. Seems like JH and he got along well. Remember he and JH were together at Kim Jae Wook's restaurant.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Even though I dislike Moo Jin Hyuk, I find PD Kim Hong Sun kind of cute. Seems like JH and he got along well. Remember he and JH were together at Kim Jae Wook's restaurant.

He’s close with PD Kim Hong Sun from the looks of it? And wow Kim Jae Wook owns a restaurant?? Cool! 

56 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Remember we didn't want him to accept a weekend drama.:D

Haha poor JH. We always worry about him because we want the best for him, but in the end he surprises us by defying the odds and making the most out of the past few offers he’s gotten (save for WOL...). 

Bang Won has been a great role for him so far despite the supporting actor status and I’m glad this has been a great addition of feather to his cap. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

So far Bang Won has been quite mild. He won't kill before informing you. :sweat_smile:

31 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha poor JH. We always worry about him because we want the best for him,

Hahaha..."we want the best for him".....like we know what is best for him. :lol:If he ever visit this forum, he will probably shake his head non stop at our discussion of him. Lol. 

Was so bored waiting for the next episode of MC so went back to watch Friends in Croatia. Am sure Hyuk is a clean person because he said he is particular with washroom. It must be clean. And he told Seung Hwan and Ki Sub not to dirty the toilet. :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Was so bored waiting for the next episode of MC so went back to watch Friends in Croatia. Am sure Hyuk is a clean person because he said he is particular with washroom. It must be clean. And he told Seung Hwan and Ki Sub not to dirty the toilet. :grimace:

I think he is good at cleaning, if you see him cleaning on “Real Men” you’ll see he knows what he is doing and is very thorough. I believe he said he was meticulous due to one of his kids having asthma. But I also think he is good at making a mess :D given how he ate bread dropping all the crumbs instead of using a plate, on the Urban Cops show  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I think he is good at cleaning, if you see him cleaning on “Real Men” you’ll see he knows what he is doing and is very thorough. I believe he said he was meticulous due to one of his kids having asthma. But I also think he is good at making a mess :D given how he ate bread dropping all the crumbs instead of using a plate, on the Urban Cops show  

He and his friends also made mess at Dragon Club. Remember the egg incident.:grimace:

In one of his interviews he said when he cleans he has to be through because it's part of his personality.

• Like 3

Woah not only is he a great actor, a great husband, a great father, a skillful martial arts artist, a hardworking boxer, a cool rapper.... he cleans well too. What more can we ask for :lol: I’m glad he can’t cook, else he would be perfection. Glad to know he’s still human LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Hahaha..."we want the best for him".....like we know what is best for him. :lol:

You’re right. What do we know haha. That’s why we really should try not to feel so worried about whatever choices he makes. Because he knows what he is doing. 

Btw I was seeing some comments on Naver articles about this new OCN thriller. I think the response is great for him and Jin Seo Yeon but many people are quite unhappy and perplexed at why Soo Young was casted. Hopefully not too many feel this way and won’t affect ratings! Most Knets seem to really have an immense dislike for idols who want to act. 

• Like 3

I was browsing older pages of this thread and seems like all of wedding pictures(except official pics) of JH have been deleted. Initially I thought it was just Tinypic images but pictures from other sources have also been removed. Then I tried to find his last years pics with his daughter but that post has also been deleted.

Is this just a coincident?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

In several interviews he also mentioned he is meticulous in cleaning because his 2nd son has asthma. 

I think if he isn't at home, he is messy. :sweat_smile:

9 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I’m glad he can’t cook, else he would be perfection. Glad to know he’s still human LOL. 

He can cook hotdog (remember)? :grimace:And Ramen with cracked egg yoke which goes on the table. :grimace:And I remember in an interview he mentioned 1 more dish which he learnt from his wife. Some korean ice cake stuff or something. Was it the one which he cooked at the programme "lets eat" or "have you eaten your dinner" .....whatever it is the title. 

In Friends in Croatia, Ki Sub asked him what is his fav food. He actually replied HOTDOG. And we see he loves to eat sausage in DB. Hey JH, not healthy to eat lots of processed meat. :sweat_smile:

9 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

You’re right. What do we know haha. That’s why we really should try not to feel so worried about whatever choices he makes. Because he knows what he is doing. 

Yes, what do we know right? What we know is what we see onscreen. What we see onscreen is what he is willing to show to us. We do not know the real JH at all. 

9 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

I was browsing older pages of this thread and seems like all of wedding pictures(except official pics) of JH have been deleted. Initially I thought it was just Tinypic images but pictures from other sources have also been removed. Then I tried to find his last years pics with his daughter but that post has also been deleted.

Is this just a coincident?

The pic that he was inside the ball pool with his daughter? I like that pic of him with his daughter. Doesn't sound like a  coincidence. 

Btw I was seeing some comments on Naver articles about this new OCN thriller. I think the response is great for him and Jin Seo Yeon but many people are quite unhappy and perplexed at why Soo Young was casted. Hopefully not too many feel this way and won’t affect ratings! Most Knets seem to really have an immense dislike for idols who want to act. 

I am not sure is it only K netizens or worldwide audience in general, are complaining about everything under the sun these days. This industry is really harsh. And it is so so wise of JH (once again I say) for not disclosing his wife and children. 

Netizens criticise everything! Artistes go for PS also criticize. Artistes divorce also got fans scolding one party harshly like as though the fans are the ones living with the couple. Artistes get married also fans criticism that this person is not suitable or good enough to be their idol's spouse. Artistes who produce good chemistry on screen also have fans wishing the married artiste will divorce so that he/she can marry the one onscreen. What's wrong with people head these days? 

It is alright if comments are geared towards the acting - bad script, no chemistry, poor performance but not attacking the artistes personal life. I am not her fan but I feel sorry for Soo Young. Give the girl a break. Maybe acting is more permanent career or whatever her reasons for the switch.:sleepy:

Wow! That pic of Bang Won looks fierce! :blink: It's about time Bang Gan comes out. We are so done with Hwi and Hwi sister and all the unncessary scenes. Let's go in to the proper strife now. 

• Like 2

I came across this article dated 2012 (by Kim Jong Kook). 

My best friends Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk are both married. Sometimes, they bring their wives and children when we get together. When that happens, Hong Kyung Min and myself feel so left out."

So it is not like JH hide his wife and children at home. He discloses them to his good friends. And KJK, Kyung Min is married with 2 kids now. :blush:So you will be the only one feel left out. But I remember Kyung In didn't have kid yet in DB. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Another still, this time of Lee Bang Gan featuring... Bang Won’s fan! :D can’t wait to see how he intimidates his brother using the black fan LOL. 

Oh that’s the brother! I was wondering who’s that haha 

• LOL 2