14 hours ago, budgerie said:

Yes. Seems like such a long wait after Bad Papa. 

I have been watching all his other programmes (interviews/variety/award ceremony) from youku, from tudou, from iqiyi, from sohu and from bilibili. Some with subtitles while many still without subtitles.  And still no news of New Sea. His image in New Sea looks good/very handsome.

Where did you find his image in New Sea? 

7 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Where did you find his image in New Sea? 

@The Reel LifeTo answer your question, I saw an interview, they interviewed the male chinese co star who is also in this New Sea drama. In the interview, were some clips of their filming. This was how I saw the image of JH.

This co star shared that JH is skilled in martial arts and JH would wake at 5am to practise boxing. In the drama, he always got whacked by JH. :lol:

I saw also another interview, they interviewed the female co star in "Fall In Love With Anchor Beauty". She said, in the earlier part of filming, before she and JH even got familiar, they had a kiss/hug scene in which JH had to hug her and kiss on her cheek. She revealed that after the kiss, she could'nt act. She was so mesmerised and felt her heart raced. Not knowing what's happening, she asked another male co star to do the same to her, hug and kiss her but with this co star, she didn't feel anything at all. The interviewer said "you have fallen in love with JH"... :P 

@azureblue7Where did you find such a handsome rugged (untidy) look of him? Love this look and love his voice too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

female co star in "Fall In Love With Anchor Beauty". She said, in the earlier part of filming, before she and JH even got familiar, they had a kiss/hug scene in which JH had to hug her and kiss on her cheek. She revealed that after the kiss, she could'nt act. She was so mesmerised and felt her heart raced. Not knowing what's happening, she asked another male co star to do the same to her, hug and kiss her but with this co star, she didn't feel anything at all. The interviewer said "you have fallen in love with JH"... :P 

Haha! I remembered watching that video too. Her reaction reminded me of how Elva Hsiao reacted when she worked with JH in an MV. The female lead in Fall in love with Anchor Beauty also mentioned how the staff and she were amazed that JH can cry in 3 seconds in one of the scenes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha! I remembered watching that video too. Her reaction reminded me of how Elva Hsiao reacted when she worked with JH in an MV. The female lead in Fall in love with Anchor Beauty also mentioned how the staff and she were amazed that JH can cry in 3 seconds in one of the scenes. 

Yes yes, Elva was so so shy. This man is making women heart raced. :lol:Ok, let me be naughty for awhile, how much more if he stares into Mrs Jung. :P Faint faint faint, knees weak! 

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

There were many promo images of New Sea released during the filming stage, you can see some of them here, more in the link below :

70944108_1413686995473625_34445197007325

70928446_1413687132140278_70688866129097

69825692_1413686972140294_19164397520772

https://www.facebook.com/pg/JangHyukFans/photos/?tab=album&album_id=668625969979735

What happened to New Sea? I haven't heard anything about it in like 3 years!!

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, Prettysup said:

There were many promo images of New Sea released during the filming stage, you can see some of them here, more in the link below :

70944108_1413686995473625_34445197007325

70928446_1413687132140278_70688866129097

69825692_1413686972140294_19164397520772

https://www.facebook.com/pg/JangHyukFans/photos/?tab=album&album_id=668625969979735

He looks like Pil Joo here! Dashing as ever. What happened to the movie though, was it halted? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

@The Reel LifeTo answer your question, I saw an interview, they interviewed the male chinese co star who is also in this New Sea drama. In the interview, were some clips of their filming. This was how I saw the image of JH.

This co star shared that JH is skilled in martial arts and JH would wake at 5am to practise boxing. In the drama, he always got whacked by JH. :lol:

I saw also another interview, they interviewed the female co star in "Fall In Love With Anchor Beauty". She said, in the earlier part of filming, before she and JH even got familiar, they had a kiss/hug scene in which JH had to hug her and kiss on her cheek. She revealed that after the kiss, she could'nt act. She was so mesmerised and felt her heart raced. Not knowing what's happening, she asked another male co star to do the same to her, hug and kiss her but with this co star, she didn't feel anything at all. The interviewer said "you have fallen in love with JH"... :P 

@azureblue7Where did you find such a handsome rugged (untidy) look of him? Love this look and love his voice too. 

Hahaha this is so funny! @budgerie May I know where you watched those interviews? Would love to watch them too. 

And the girl is hilarious, I guess she couldn’t believe that she felt that way that’s why she needed to test with another co-star too :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

He looks like Pil Joo here! Dashing as ever. What happened to the movie though, was it halted? 

Younger version of Pil Joo at certain angle, at certain angle like Kim Do Hyun (Midas). New Sea is a 24 episode drama I think, for 2022. 

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Hahaha this is so funny! @budgerie May I know where you watched those interviews? Would love to watch them too. 

And the girl is hilarious, I guess she couldn’t believe that she felt that way that’s why she needed to test with another co-star too :sweatingbullets:

I watch with chinese subtitles either in youku, Iqiyi or Sohu (优酷)(爱奇艺)(搜狐). Can't remember which one of the 3 now. 

I think all his partner actress are mesmerized by him. The hilarious part is that, while the actress may still be mesmerized, probably heart still racing, body still feeling the heat, when he hears CUT, he snaps out of it already -_- 

@azureblue7Oh I just love that scene with Jung Mal Ran. In my opinion, that scene with Jung Mal Ran (episode 20) has got more sexual tension than a kiss scene. The way he holds her to his body, his breath at her ears, like want to kiss her but no, gosh Pil Joo, you are a good seducer! 

4 hours ago, budgerie said:

I think all his partner actress are mesmerized by him. The hilarious part is that, while the actress may still be mesmerized, probably heart still racing, body still feeling the heat, when he hears CUT, he snaps out of it already -_- 

Not just women. :) If I'm not mistaken, Lim Ju-Hwan that played Wang Wook in Shine or go crazy said that he literally gasped when he first saw JH up close :) 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Not just women. :) If I'm not mistaken, Lim Ju-Hwan that played Wang Wook in Shine or go crazy said that he literally gasped when he first saw JH up close :) 

It's not easy to command respect in the entertainment industry but JH did it. His examplary behaviour and attitude should be a role model for the younger generation artistes to learn from. I dislike how some artistes become arrogant just because of (some) fame. Yet here you have a 43 years old ahjusshi who has been working for more than 20 years, who has made a name for himself in SK and overseas, is still so humble and hardworking. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Do you think it was JH that recommended him for the show?

I noticed it too! Well, I have no idea. But he does like to recommended his friends for shows.

when he sports a beard, I miss his clean shaven look and vice versa..but I think  I prefer him with light stubble.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1