3 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Slavehunters is still so iconic to be used on so many shows.  Wasn't expecting it with show for penthouse cast, but there it is https://www.instagram.com/p/CTfGERzpC7w/.  

I've noticed that some young actors in their 20s and early 30s have a special place in their hearts for Chuno. I don't know if this is unusual, and if they also often mention other classic KDramas, as I don't follow any other Korean actors, so I don't get alerts on those other shows :)  but for sure the meme of Dae gil eating egg scene is very commonly used, even by younger Netizens

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Not only the TW fan club, even the support truck pics posted by Janghyuk_no1 earlier have also issued a similar notice

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTgjExgF393/

I wonder what was it about JH's looks that is so spoilery...

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

An interesting message, appearantly something about the pics of JH with the coffee truck organized by the Taiwanese fan club was a spoiler. I don't know how that can be since all you could see there is is him wearing black and looking great... Maybe this is concernig a pic that we missed and has already been removed?

The message reads:

If you have posted Jang Hyuk certified photo about the coffee track we support him on SNS, please delete it .It could spoiler about the new movie that Jang Hyuk is filming . Sorry about it and Thank you for your cooperation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTgpUZ5Jw_I/

I participated the event with Dandy Boy and Cheonjigaehyuk and we were asked to archive or delete the videos where Hyuk thanked fans too. Apparently it was something to do with the makeup he was wearing that could be a spoiler.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, janghaesoo said:

I participated the event with Dandy Boy and Cheonjigaehyuk and we were asked to archive or delete the videos where Hyuk thanked fans too. Apparently it was something to do with the makeup he was wearing that could be a spoiler.

Wow, I can't say if I noticed anything there... There was one clip I remember he had blood on his face, but I can't remember if it was for the current movie or while he was filming River grave. But we've seen other pics of him with blood on his face, so how is that a spoiler? very mysterious....:)

• Like 3

I'm finally watching Robber, now at episode 6, and I'm wondering how he can ever redeem himself. He is such a scumbag. I don't know how our female lead can ever accept him after she finds out the truth. I like the supporting cast though and I can't believe I'm even liking the unknown (to my eyes at least) and very stiff (the character) second male lead. Because JH's role is quite awful. And he's utilizing all these awful sudden shouts at the end of his sentences too. :confounded:

But I remember this is one of our JH's few full-on romance dramas so... Should I really watch this first before Daemang? Or Daemang is better? 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

I'm finally watching Robber, now at episode 6, and I'm wondering how he can ever redeem himself. He is such a scumbag. I don't know how our female lead can ever accept him after she finds out the truth. I like the supporting cast though and I can't believe I'm even liking the unknown (to my eyes at least) and very stiff (the character) second male lead. Because JH's role is quite awful. And he's utilizing all these awful sudden shouts at the end of his sentences too. :confounded:

I can say that Robbers is my third favorite JH show, after FTLY and BM. I wasn't expecting to like it, but I did. Don't get me wrong, It's not perfect, but I was impressed by how realistic this show was, not trying to sugar coat a con man, like they did in The legend of the blue sea and so many other shows. This is a con man as he is- despicable. And to my surprise his transformation was believable. Not quick, but a process. Also, you can see how his performance and experience in this show is utilized in FTLY. I love to see JH's learning process...

24 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

But I remember this is one of our JH's few full-on romance dramas so... Should I really watch this first before Daemang? Or Daemang is better? 

Can't say, haven't seen Daemang yet. can't find it

• Like 3

Oh. It's getting better now (episode 7). Watching him interact with the FL's child is awesome. He's always awesome with kids. And he's becoming more of the JH we know (intense, longing stares).

Daemang is where all the other hard-to-find dramas are. I liked the other works of the writer (Faith and Healer) so it's probably old but good. Will send you a pm. :offtospace:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

Oh. It's getting better now (episode 7). Watching him interact with the FL's child is awesome. He's always awesome with kids. And he's becoming more of the JH we know (intense, longing stares).

Glad to hear it's getting better for you :) 

8 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

Daemang is where all the other hard-to-find dramas are. I liked the other works of the writer (Faith and Healer) so it's probably old but good. Will send you a pm. :offtospace:

Oh, great! Thank you! I've been wanting to watch that show...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

I love Daemang but it is an old slow paced drama. I liked JHs character and his evolution a lot. But I love Robber more, and I felt exactly the same, did not know how he could possibly redeem himself and I despised him until ep 7. I still dread rewatching the first episodes. He was repelling. But then it turns into, possibly,  one of the best and more realistic redemption stories I’ve seen.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

I particularly love "Robber", it's On my top5 favorite JH works. I think it was very challenging and difficult to make Kwon Oh Joon a believable character, he is a very complex person and Jang Hyuk has added so many layers to his acting to make that character comes to life. I think it's magnificent, actually.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Take a look at the last pic posted by the supporting actress of "A child can die".   Not sure if it is JH sitting at the back.  But that gloved hand...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7XVVvpQ4L/?utm_medium=copy_link

You mean the one holding the gun at her?

From her earlier posts, it was speculated that she is either his wife or the wife's friend (high school girl's mother).

So I don't think Bang is the one holding the gun at her.

And all killers wear gloves I guess :D.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRm5V_VpLSI/

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

You mean the one holding the gun at her?

From her earlier posts, it was speculated that she is either his wife or the wife's friend (high school girl's mother).

So I don't think Bang is the one holding the gun at her.

And all killers wear gloves I guess :D.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRm5V_VpLSI/

haha.. that's true. I think I must have miss him too much. I'm seeing what I want to see.:joy:

• Like 2