Outdoor Autumn and Winter pictorials featuring actor Jang Hyuk's masculinity have been released, drawing attention. WESTWOOD, an authentic outdoor brand developed by JetI C (CEO Kim Hong), pre-released a 21FW pictorial with actor Jang Hyuk, who has been with them for nine years.

The Westwood 21FW campaign was held under three concepts: "Fake is better," "Modern city," and "A moment in a garden," capturing Jang's colorful charm. In the released pictorial, Jang Hyuk perfectly pulled off his top-and-bottom colored jacket and Juri Cargo pants to present a stylish outdoor look.

"Through this 2021 collection, we propose lifewear and outdoor fashion that anyone can easily and comfortably meet while pursuing a sensual style in freedom and comfort," said a Westwood official. "We will release a variety of outerwear groups, including trendy fleece jackets, vests, and active short padding, and the best quality and affordable outdoor products for customers who enjoy hiking without stopping in autumn and winter, quilting pants to padded boots and hiking sticks." 

145463_295215_5254.png

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like Empire of Lust will be on Netflix from September 1st. I only don't know in which country it will be available...

I just checked what will be available next week on the UK one and it's not there. :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've been going over the Chuno soompi thread, just because I like seeing the development of the reaction to JH in it- it amuses me how people underestimated him initially, and were forced to eat their words as the show progressed. It's like traveling in time for me :). but,  I noticed something- Is it me or was the promotion of the show initially more focused on OJH? I don't know if it's because OJH's fans were more vocal initially or if that was actually the case... I know that in the "Happy together" episode the cast attended, OJH was given more attention. So- do any of you remember how it was back then?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

finally found the translation of this interview in which OJH talks about his relationship with JH during the filming of Chuno, but I can't find the original article...

this is the link but it doesn't work... https://www.joongang.co.kr/article/894

Oh Ji-Ho sings praise and jokes on co-star Jang Hyeok:

“The first time I saw Jang Hyeok I thought: "Holy s**t!” I mean I literally risked my hide to whip myself into shape, but the minute I saw Jang Hyeok, my self esteem just went down the drain. That shook me up and drove me to step up my acting and preparation game. Jang Hyeok has very in-depth views on the action scenes; the man just keeps pegging away at it. This is an actor who has the signs of hard work etched all over him.”

“We talk all the time, even trade acting tips. I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed myself more as an actor. Also being the same age, we have this mutual connection… So much so, I sometimes get the illusion that I’m acting with a woman, not a man. It feels like a romance.”

"The action scenes are challenging, not just in the physical sense, but Jang Hyeok has been incredibly helpful. He’s my grown-up friend. He’s had far more many manly roles than me and he brings with him this wealth of acting knowledge. This is a pal I’d love to share the year-end 'Best Couple' award with...”

• Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

finally found the translation of this interview in which OJH talks about his relationship with JH during the filming of Chuno, but I can't find the original article...

this is the link but it doesn't work... https://www.joongang.co.kr/article/894

Oh Ji-Ho sings praise and jokes on co-star Jang Hyeok:

“The first time I saw Jang Hyeok I thought: "Holy s**t!” I mean I literally risked my hide to whip myself into shape, but the minute I saw Jang Hyeok, my self esteem just went down the drain. That shook me up and drove me to step up my acting and preparation game. Jang Hyeok has very in-depth views on the action scenes; the man just keeps pegging away at it. This is an actor who has the signs of hard work etched all over him.”

“We talk all the time, even trade acting tips. I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed myself more as an actor. Also being the same age, we have this mutual connection… So much so, I sometimes get the illusion that I’m acting with a woman, not a man. It feels like a romance.”

"The action scenes are challenging, not just in the physical sense, but Jang Hyeok has been incredibly helpful. He’s my grown-up friend. He’s had far more many manly roles than me and he brings with him this wealth of acting knowledge. This is a pal I’d love to share the year-end 'Best Couple' award with...”

Another one fell for him haha it's just impossible not to completely fall in love with JH.

More Westwood pics. OMG the hat :blink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

Another one fell for him haha it's just impossible not to completely fall in love with JH.

Indeed... 

2 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

More Westwood pics. OMG the hat :blink:

That is one ugly hat... Even JH can't make that thing look good... but this next pic- doesn't JH's face look photoshoped a bit?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Indeed... 

That is one ugly hat... Even JH can't make that thing look good... but this next pic- doesn't JH's face look photoshoped a bit?

Last winter Westwood outfits looked better. Last time they removed the hair of his legs and his birthmarks, this time they killed his nose line. Sloppy work as always :/

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2