Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This was posted by Yooseojin, an actress playing in JH's new movie. You can see JH, wearing all black, in some of the pics. Considering how she is dressed, and the fact that this looks like he is seeing her off in the airport, I'm guessing she is playing JH's wife in the movie. This is her caption- 

July 21, 2020 The filming day that will be remembered as the most suffocatingly hot, melting hot day in my life since my debut  #movie #Children who can die #Janghyuk #LeeChaeyoung

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRm5V_VpLSI/

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

This was posted by Yooseojin, an actress playing in JH's new movie. You can see JH, wearing all black, in some of the pics. Considering how she is dressed, and the fact that this looks like he is seeing her off in the airport, I'm guessing she is playing JH's wife in the movie. This is her caption- 

July 21, 2020 The filming day that will be remembered as the most suffocatingly hot, melting hot day in my life since my debut  #movie #Children who can die #Janghyuk #LeeChaeyoung

 

 

I think she is the wife's friend instead, considering that the other woman (wearing blue top) is Lee Chae-yong, who is a more well-know actress? But then, maybe the friend will play a meatier role than the wife since she is the high school girl's mom?

 

191860439_2027046810804304_5120233515255

 

183941025_2027046824137636_8629767998691

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

 

I think she is the wife's friend instead, considering that the other woman (wearing blue top) is Lee Chae-yong, who is a more well-know actress? But then, maybe the friend will play a meatier role than the wife since she is the high school girl's mom?

 

Possible that she is the friend of the wife, but, if I remember correctly the girl's mom will  also be absent most of the time, as he is left to baby sit the girl.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Possible that she is the friend of the wife, but, if I remember correctly the girl's mom will  also be absent most of the time, as he is left to baby sit the girl.

 

So both ladies playing minor roles. Looking at their clothes, one is more ahjumma style and one is more trendy type. Which one will be hen-pecking wife be more likely?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

 

So both ladies playing minor roles. Looking at their clothes, one is more ahjumma style and one is more trendy type. Which one will be hen-pecking wife be more likely?

 

I have no idea. I guess we have to wait and see...:foodie2:I just wish we would get a little bit of passion between between husband and wife, whoever she is :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

think she is the wife's friend instead, considering that the other woman (wearing blue top) is Lee Chae-yong, who is a more well-know actress? But then, maybe the friend will play a meatier role than the wife since she is the high school girl's mom?

Is Lee Chae Yong the actress in sidusHQ too?  The one whom he recently sent a food truck to right? She was also in River's tomb?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Is Lee Chae Yong the actress in sidusHQ too?  The one whom he recently sent a food truck to right? She was also in River's tomb?

 

Yap you are right, right, right.

Westwood new pic

 

208243599_1170662886779473_2235012343897

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow wow wow!

 

 

I just checked the IG cut and I'm shocked at the reminder of how pretty he is (especially with long hair). I'm glad he took meaty projects through the years to shed his pretty-boy image but I wish I can see him in a movie or drama utilizing all these prettiness again (he looks good until now but I'm not too keen on the facial hair and haircut). 

 

Thanks so much for this @dramafan33 and @azureblue7 :sparklyeyes:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 12:35 PM, Biology Lesson said:
 

So this comparison was posted, and it's interesting that most of the posts choosing JH don't even feel the need to justify their choice, just writing JH's name, while those choosing Jisung really feel the need to explain and justify :) It seems that JH being an incredible actor has become such a consensus, that people that like other actors, feel like they need to explain their choice... 

I will admit to never having seen a Jisung show. I tried to watch Kill me heal me, and I wasn't impressed, also- the FL actually offended me being attracted to one of his personalities considering she is a psychiatrist. I tried another show, in which he was a prisoner, but after the first episode I quit...

I watched Ji Sung drama "Secret", not so impressive, I thought his work is not bad but only ok. I'm currently watching "The Devil Judge" and every episode I can't help thinking that Jang Hyuk should be playing that role. Maybe I'm just resentful or envious or just want to complain about Sidus that seems not to care enough about getting great roles for him.  I think I hate Sidus, I wish he could go to another agency.

 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Its the first time I see this MV complete! Jang Hyuk was 19 or 20 at the time. If I’m not mistaken this was his first work ever

So gorgeous. All these tantalising glimpses of a full ponytail over the years, but never much footage. He tortures me lmao.

 

I'm staggered by how almost the same he looks here as now. The early 2000s period later on is such an anomaly; I had assumed before that was just what he looked like when he was young and he needed to grow into his full beauty like a lot of men do, but nope. Had it early. He was stunning in School and Model, too. Seems more like it was a deliberate choice to be less pretty for a while. Probably his agent(s) thought it would help him to get character roles and comedies.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2021 at 6:55 PM, janghaesoo said:

I watched Ji Sung drama "Secret", not so impressive, I thought his work is not bad but only ok. I'm currently watching "The Devil Judge" and every episode I can't help thinking that Jang Hyuk should be playing that role. Maybe I'm just resentful or envious or just want to complain about Sidus that seems not to care enough about getting great roles for him.  I think I hate Sidus, I wish he could go to another agency.

 

Also, watching and wondering why JH doesn't get projects like this one.  It has his elements of not typical romance. complicated/torture character, and antihero but appealing more to masses.  What do you think of Kim Min-Jung in this work who has also acted with JH?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..