43 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

They mentioned Jang Hyuk when they were talking about the guests on Family Outing. They should invite him on Running Man again too!

Ah, they mentioned Moo Jin-hyuk in the latest episode of Voice 4 too. I was expecting him to turn up as a cameo haha..

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 7/18/2021 at 2:28 AM, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup What did they say about Moo Jin Hyuk in Voice 4?

Oh it was a conversation between Dae-sik and the other girl from season 1. She fumbled in her first outdoor assignment and Dae-sik was consoling her, and he told her that during his first outdoor assignment years ago, he also fumbled and got scolded by Moo Jin-hyuk, who was then called Mad Dog. So she can imagine how bad his scolding was.

Voice_4-Baek_Sung-Hyun1.jpgVoice_4-Son_Eun_Seo.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

So this comparison was posted, and it's interesting that most of the posts choosing JH don't even feel the need to justify their choice, just writing JH's name, while those choosing Jisung really feel the need to explain and justify :) It seems that JH being an incredible actor has become such a consensus, that people that like other actors, feel like they need to explain their choice... 

I will admit to never having seen a Jisung show. I tried to watch Kill me heal me, and I wasn't impressed, also- the FL actually offended me being attracted to one of his personalities considering she is a psychiatrist. I tried another show, in which he was a prisoner, but after the first episode I quit...

• Like 1