2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

So cute! Also cute that even though the sports guys are trying to take him out, he never retaliates

Yes! Watch this part which is not in YouTube. He tackled 3 of them alone! They were pushing him but he still managed to escape.

And so helpful. He even had time to wave..while running back..hahahha!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

This was translated by grace- CTH is still trying to tease him about doing an erotic movie (has CTH ever done sex scenes?), and JH as usual treats his joke seriously, talking about "Passion melo"- I guess that's also a genre? But the movie he's giving as an example, Love affair, has nothing erotic or passionate about it. I actually thought it was quite bland... JH is so old fashioned! But maybe it's that he's talking more about passionate emotions rather than acts... I happen to not like so called "erotic" Korean movies- I guess that Empire of Lust and Innocent thing will fit that genre. I find that they lack depth of emotion... Maybe that is what JH referring to...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTQX-WH3VX/

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, Mariana Marc said:

What episode is this? Thank you!

episode 11.

Translated by grace- This is interesting- I have been wondering why JH won't speak English at all! They are actually asking him about it. Clearly it's the way English was taught in Korea in the past. Son Hyun-joo seems to share JH's sentiments about English... Also- love JH and Son Hyun-joo's friendship! So much kinder...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTmf1cH072/

The same clip, a bit more info, translated by Jane- 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQToYh_FVte/

• Like 3

12 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes! Watch this part which is not in YouTube. He tackled 3 of them alone! They were pushing him but he still managed to escape.

And so helpful. He even had time to wave..while running back..hahahha!

Haha I guess all those times and footwork practice at the gym paid off.  The way he weave through them just look like going through obstacle course.  He's so happy and jolly.  It just looks like he's skipping backwards leisurely.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

He is so agile and good at dodging, he didn’t even need to retaliate against these guys bigger than him. 

And the girl testing his skin elasticity is clearly trying to ‘eat his tofu’ by going so near him. She could have pinched the other side of his face that was nearer her reach. 

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Haha I guess all those times and footwork practice at the gym paid off.  The way he weave through them just look like going through obstacle course.  He's so happy and jolly.  It just looks like he's skipping backwards leisurely.

He moved so fast and his team mates looked shocked to see that he dodged the 3 guys so quickly.. hahaha.. So... cue *chuno music. Daegil on the run.

50 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

He is so agile and good at dodging, he didn’t even need to retaliate against these guys bigger than him. 

And the girl testing his skin elasticity is clearly trying to ‘eat his tofu’ by going so near him. She could have pinched the other side of his face that was nearer her reach. 

Yea, despite his bulky potato suit, he still managed to do so. And he knew when to dodge such that the guys would fall over. 

That lady "pulled" Son Hyun-joo's cheeks so hard..but when it comes to JH, she was so gentle. Lol!

13 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

If anyone's interested, the episode from the other show JH appeared on is up, only it's under the name - "Whistle Stop"

Wow! Thanks! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

As funny as JH's obsession with melo is, it's actually worrying to me that he says that he doesn't want to do action any more. The thing is that The Swordsman is actually the first movie that brought JH to the attention of the action and martial arts genre fans. The smart thing would be to do exactly what he's doing now- another action movie. I understand him wanting to tone down the action movie only if we think about all the injuries he incurred, but he can tone it down and maybe use stuntmen more to avoid that... 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Mariana Marc said:

What episode is this? Thank you!

16 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

episode 11.

Should be episode 17

Next week will be episode 18

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

As funny as JH's obsession with melo is, it's actually worrying to me that he says that he doesn't want to do action any more. The thing is that The Swordsman is actually the first movie that brought JH to the attention of the action and martial arts genre fans. The smart thing would be to do exactly what he's doing now- another action movie. I understand him wanting to tone down the action movie only if we think about all the injuries he incurred, but he can tone it down and maybe use stuntmen more to avoid that... 

Didn't SHJ say he had been saying it since 10 years ago? Haha... anyway his next movie "The Kid Who Deserves to Die' is still action, and I believe the drama 'Red Loyal Heart' will have lots of action too? Unless he is going to act as the King's advisor instead of a general.

• Like 3