Making of the CFs :)

And another CF, this entire thing looks like fun! But looking at the way he is dressed, I think the selfie he posted was from the filming of the CF, not from his new movie! Though the concept looks based on it, in a way- a killer that is afraid of his wife... :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

And another CF, this entire thing looks like fun! But looking at the way he is dressed, I think the selfie he posted was from the filming of the CF, not from his new movie! Though the concept looks based on it, in a way- a killer that is afraid of his wife... :) 

But the selfie was posted on the week which there was filming of the new movie in his schedule? But yeah, the outfit looks alike.

The hair here looks a bit different though

19 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

One more teaser here. At first I thought this was an old one from deep rooted tree. Why does he look the same? Haha! 

Arrgh why are they breaking up into small parts? When can we see the complete one?

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Arrgh why are they breaking up into small parts? When can we see the complete one?

I think they mentioned they will release it on 1st June.

Here's Hyuk's segment-only in

the making film (with zoom in and slow mo) Haha!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hmmm... All the clips of the CF are now not working... I wonder if they found a problem, or if whoever posted them wasn't authorized to do it...

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

But the selfie was posted on the week which there was filming of the new movie in his schedule? But yeah, the outfit looks alike.

The hair here looks a bit different though

Possible... One thing I do know is that the schedule that is published for JH is usually irrelevant. It never gives real updates, only things that were already published. The shoot for Yacht expedition wasn't on the schedule, as well as the shoot of this CF... 

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Now they deleted all of them, so no problem :blink:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Possible... One thing I do know is that the schedule that is published for JH is usually irrelevant. It never gives real updates, only things that were already published. The shoot for Yacht expedition wasn't on the schedule, as well as the shoot of this CF... 

Yah many times the schedule did not publish what he was doing, but when they actually did published, it has to be the truth. They can only hide info, but cannot release wrong info. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha now the story is complete. I wonder is this the same company for which he did a mobile game CF a few years back? 

Such a funny story. First time we see him depict a hen-pecked husband. I loved how the manly wife moved so eerily.. hahahaha! 

I cannot recall..seemed like the same..

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

I was able to download the full version of the commercial before they block the videos but I'm not sure if it's ok to upload it until June 1st.

I think better not, just wait a few days 

36 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Such a funny story. First time we see him depict a hen-pecked husband. I loved how the manly wife moved so eerily.. hahahaha! 

I cannot recall..seemed like the same..

Yeah the poor husband haha 

• Like 2

They played the Mafia game on the cooking show, and my immediate reaction was "Oh, no! JH can't lie and he doesn't have a poker face! He has no chance!!!" :hwaiting2:But, god, is he cute! And even cuter sitting next to the basketball player! 

I have no idea what was the conclusion... was he actually "it"?

• Like 3

I’m so happy JH did a CF! It’s been a while! That “wife” was a scary lady lol! Im NOT a fan of his crazy grandpa crying voice BUT, he did remind me of Lee Gun and the whole thing was meant to be OTT and meta, so whatevs! I love him! 

P.S My favorite part is him sitting in his little pajamas in the toilet but his top is a black shirt lol! Such a contrast :lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I’m so happy JH did a CF! It’s been a while! That “wife” was a scary lady lol! Im NOT a fan of his crazy grandpa crying voice BUT, he did remind me of Lee Gun and the whole thing was meant to be OTT and meta, so whatevs! I love him! 

P.S My favorite part is him sitting in his little pajamas in the toilet but his top is a black shirt lol! Such a contrast :lol: 

I also love these CF! I love the fact that JH doesn't take himself too seriously, and has no problem to go for the funny while being self deprecating. Again, I wonder if the theme of the CFs, being that of a hen pecked husband, was JH's idea as it's surprisingly similar to what we know about his character in the new movie he's doing...

I also loved the contrast between the the black turtle neck and the bunny pajamas! So cute!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I also love these CF! I love the fact that JH doesn't take himself too seriously, and has no problem to go for the funny while being self deprecating. Again, I wonder if the theme of the CFs, being that of a hen pecked husband, was JH's idea as it's surprisingly similar to what we know about his character in the new movie he's doing...

I also loved the contrast between the the black turtle neck and the bunny pajamas! So cute!! 

My goodness, how can he look so handsome even sitting there..

I love the contrast made between his cool and serious look when gaming, and his a little scared look when he sees his angry man-wife. (who wouldn't?)

I like it when he was so relieved when his wife left the house, relaxing on the sofa. Didn't like the way he cried so hard too but like @dramafan33said, it's meant to be OTT. lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Yoozoo Games Korea selects Jang Hyuk as promotional model for RPG 'Grand Three Kingdoms' 

246584_1622166245.jpg

Yoozoo Games Korea (CEO Lee Myung) announced on the 28th May that it has selected actor Jang Hyuk as the promotional model for its mobile RPG "Grand Three Kingdoms" developed and serviced by the company.

Jang Hyuk, who was selected as a promotional model this time, is an actor who is loved for his wide range of genres, including "Tell Me What You Saw", "Voice", "My Country," "Wok of Love" and "Money Flower," without boundaries between historical and modern dramas.

In particular, he showed off his charm to the public by playing various roles such as romantic comedies, dramas, and action thrillers, winning the KBS Daesang Acting Award in 2010, MBC's Top Excellent Award in 2014, KBS' Excellent Actor Award in 2015, and MBC's Top Excellent Award in 2017.

Yoozoo Games Korea selected Jang Hyuk as a promotional model because his charismatic yet soft and friendly image fits well with the game performance of the ever-changing fun Grand Three Kingdoms.

"Grand Three Kingdoms" is an all-out RPG of the Three Kingdoms, which is attended by famous longevity, and is a mobile RPG with colorful skill movements, cheerful cooperative technology and cool hitting sensation.

Meanwhile, a new server will be pre-booked to commemorate the first anniversary of the service until the 31st, and participants will be presented with Korean special armed Yi Sun-shin (legendary grade), fitness team, and legendary equipment selection box.

More information on the 'Grand Three Kingdoms' can be found on the official cafe.

https://www.gamechosun.co.kr/webzine/article/view.php?no=175042

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1