Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The 1st Jang Hyuk impersonation contest
Contestant 1 :Kim Jun-ho
Contestant 2 : Lee Sang-yeop
Contestant 3: Song Jin Woo 

Who is the best impersonator of JH?

Source:

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The 1st Jang Hyuk impersonation contest
Contestant 1 :Kim Jun-ho
Contestant 2 : Lee Sang-yeop
Contestant 3: Song Jin Woo 

Who is the best impersonator of JH?

Source:

 

 

I don't like it when they imitate JH... <_< Now, I remember the guest. He is the guy that was the presented when they showed the BTS of CTH filming JH in one of his shows. The one in which he was on the segway...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

A new article about The Swordsman. Its funny how they confused Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Hyuk’s bios (I think?) but I agree 100% that JH is BEAUTIFUL! 
 

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/may/12/the-swordsman-review-thrilling-fight-scenes-in-spectacular-korean-action-drama

It's  possible that the writer meant that JH is as beautiful as a boy band member, since probably most of his readers only know Korea for KPOP... It always amazes me that people still manage to see that JH is beautiful in spite of that mop of hair he has on- it's clear JH went out of his way to make his character as plain as possible. Have to say, I'm not sorry JH failed. :) But even better, I love it that everyone are blown away by the fight scenes and choreography, I just wish they knew that JH has a lot to do with what made those scenes spectacular, beyond him being "boy band beautiful" :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

A new article about The Swordsman. Its funny how they confused Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Hyuk’s bios (I think?) but I agree 100% that JH is BEAUTIFUL! 
 

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/may/12/the-swordsman-review-thrilling-fight-scenes-in-spectacular-korean-action-drama

Ya I read this and thought they need to do a lot more homework on JH!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hyun Joo-yup checked Hyuk's biceps and kept persuading Hyuk to arm wrestle KTK but Hyuk said that it would be hard for him to win a baseball player. But HJY told him to just do it for him. So Hyuk relented and said he would just try to hold on. I thought  it was so nice of Hyuk to stop and abort the game even though he would have won easily. He said KTK would have let him off too. So considerate towards him.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:


Hyun Joo-yup checked Hyuk's biceps and kept persuading Hyuk to arm wrestle KTK but Hyuk said that it would be hard for him to win a baseball player. But HJY told him to just do it for him. So Hyuk relented and said he would just try to hold on. I thought  it was so nice of Hyuk to stop and abort the game even though he would have won easily. He said KTK would have let him off too. So considerate towards him.

 

 

He's such a gentle soul... Even when LSY's throw is so off, he doesn't mock him, just tries to help -

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

 

He's such a gentle soul... Even when LSY's throw is so off, he doesn't mock him, just tries to help -

 

 

 

Yes, he's so encouraging and it is what his co stars said about him too. :blush:

Can you believe their age?:joy:

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Biology Lesson He is so cute! I don’t know if what he is says about NY is accurate. I lived and worked there 10 years (Queens and Manhattan mostly) but I’m not as observant as he is. But this reminded of what he said on the US Travel show, that hot dogs reminded him of American detective shows, where the cops would always eat street hot dogs. I honestly never thought those hot dogs were that tasty but I guess they are iconic and we all have had them (they were only 1 dollar when I lived there 100 years ago) Now the greasy NY pizza, wow, I loved that caloric trash lol Even though I have my issues with NY (like a love/hate thing, its a harsh city and spent good but also tough times there) I wish Hyukie fulfills his dream of visiting it and eat a street hot dog, although he may get disappointed at those. His “Hyuk dogs” look much more enticing. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson He is so cute! I don’t know if what he is says about NY is accurate. I lived and worked there 10 years (Queens and Manhattan mostly) but I’m not as observant as he is. But this reminded of what he said on the US Travel show, that hot dogs reminded him of American detective shows, where the cops would always eat street hot dogs. I honestly never thought those hot dogs were that tasty but I guess they are iconic and we all have had them (they were only 1 dollar when I lived there 100 years ago) Now the greasy NY pizza, wow, I loved that caloric trash lol Even though I have my issues with NY (like a love/hate thing, its a harsh city and spent good but also tough times there) I wish Hyukie fulfills his dream of visiting it and eat a street hot dog, although he may get disappointed at those. His “Hyuk dogs” look much more enticing. 

He is fascinated by people and their motivation, isn't he? The way he looks at things and analyses them is so unique, and very often accurate. It's just funny that he speaks with such confidence on the way people are on that street, when in fact- he was never there! :) But he has seen so many movies, that I guess it enabled him to characterize what he saw 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - upcoming movies 'Tomb of the River’ and 'A Kid Deserves To Die'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..