4 hours ago, nyk said:

Have anyone watched Vincenzo? Kim Hee-won (aka Money Flower's director) directs this drama.

After knowing it's her work I love this drama even more. It is such a cool drama. reminds me of Money Flower the way she directed it. I just hope JH works with her again.

Yep, I love it. I've liked the writer's previous works. He/she has quite a creative mind lol. Kim Hee-won is my favorite director, I think. When it was first announced it sounded absurd (which it is, but in a good way) but I wanted Jang Hyuk to be cast because I loved the writer and director. I can't imagine anyone else but SJK playing Vincenzo now though. 

• Like 2

@Biology Lesson Its the usual routine with him 1) He talks BS claiming expertise about something 2) He immediately fails 3) He giggles adorably like a fool :yum:

But I agree with you that this show’s concept is rapidly getting “old”, since they keep messing up and not really learning anything new. 

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Its the usual routine with him 1) He talks BS claiming expertise about something 2) He immediately fails 3) He giggles adorably like a fool :yum:

But the thing is that we saw in LOTJ that he can be extremely competent and very tenacious, especially when it comes to obtaining carbohydrates :D So I do wonder, what is real and what is him playing up what he knows people find funny and cute about him. Cause another thing that he revealed is that he is extremely self aware- he knows what effect his eyes have, which side of his face expresses what, and even that he has a cute butt :), so I do wonder about his BS talking... Remember in Family outing he said he doesn't know what to say to be funny, that he can't be glib and witty like other guests can, so maybe he saw the reaction to his silly chatter and plays that up... Or maybe he just can't help but BS talking :hwaiting2:

22 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

But I agree with you that this show’s concept is rapidly getting “old”, since they keep messing up and not really learning anything new. 

Exactly, I'm really hoping JH's new movie project will force him to drop out of this show soon- it's boring me! I would even rather he joined the music show with KJK instead!  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I don’t understand what happened here. Did he cry? https://www.instagram.com/p/COXnwuPJnes/?igshid=8k1evwr8d28v

Yes, I did wonder what happened here. It's from this clip- it looks like they were trying to understand who is the eldest, and than it ended up in the footballer and CTH again teasing JH? This is when CTH stroked JH's arm, I guess as a sort of an apology after teasing him? @azureblue7 - do you know what they are saying here? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I don’t understand what happened here. Did he cry? https://www.instagram.com/p/COXnwuPJnes/?igshid=8k1evwr8d28v

They were trying to order one another according to age. And even though AJH is the same age as JH, Hyuk called him hyung. Ahn is born in Jan and both their sons are soccer players. So CTH jokingly asked JH, Can't your son stop playing soccer? JH said , Of course not, he has to continue. And thus the "tears" in his eyes  when he addressed AJH as Coach Ahn jokingly.  Hope I understood this segment correctly.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, joojanah said:

Hello! Just dropping by to post an "endings of..." video I made recently (and crossposted to the Money Flower thread, hope you guys don't mind! :sweat_smile:) I really loved that drama.

Wow nice compilation !!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Movie will start filming in June. How many eps is this cooking show? 

I can't seem to find the information anywhere on the official site too. Maybe the usual 10? I guess he will film both together?  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I can't seem to find the information anywhere on the official site too. Maybe the usual 10? I guess he will film both together?  

I guess so, this variety is not that time consuming .. Cant wait for more news of the new movie!

15 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 If Ahn was born in Jan 76 and JH was born in Dec 76, its almost a full year of difference. JH is the baby of the Dragon Brother’s and also should be calling Ahn “hyung” :P 

Yeah he is always the baby haha

• Like 2