16 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Although I like the pairing too, but I think any news should come out on Naver first rather than Twitter..

Just saw she purposely wrote SBS as SBC. So it's fake....guess I will have to go back to waiting mode.:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Is this with eng sub?  If so can you dm me too?  Thanks

No..sadly no English Subs..  only raw. I can DM you too. It's the usual site we watched Yacht Expedition.  Just searching  "cooking all over the place".

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 6:44 AM, Prettysup said:

Sidus is the same as IHQ. It doesn’t guarantee anything but I was thinking could this be the reason he is on such a long hiatus? And yeah, it seems to be women centric. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHQ_(company)

Oh, I don't want to sound ungrateful but though I like his historical roles I would prefer if his next drama was something contemporary with romance and family issues... but I trust his choices and will fully support him...

That rumor of a drama with Bae Doona could be true, right? :'(

• Like 2

18 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

Oh, I don't want to sound ungrateful but though I like his historical roles I would prefer if his next drama was something contemporary with romance and family issues... but I trust his choices and will fully support him...

Why ungrateful? :) We all want a quality show for JH. Part of the reason I'm a fan of JH is that he is very obviously picky about the shows he accepts. The shows don't always come out as good as we want them to, but almost always JH's performance is innovative and surprising, not to mention excellent (except for WOL- in WOL I didn't even like JH's performance...)

I kinda agree with you about preferring contemporary shows over the historical ones. Even though I liked SOGC and DRT, I don't tend to rewatch them as much. The repetitive plotting from the court people is seriously boring to me. I think the only character that would like to see in a historical show is Bang won, cause that guy doesn't mess around with the court people. You betray him, he kills you :) 

If this new 100 episode show is going to involve JH, I really hope it will be him playing Bang Won again. This is something he hasn't done yet- focus on the relationship of BW and his wife. That could be interesting  and, hopefully, sexy. :D 

And then we could edit his three performances in EOL, MC and this new show into one complete show about Bang won :hwaiting2:

That rumor of a drama with Bae Doona could be true, right? :'(

I don't think it is. It's not even a rumor, just a game two people on twitter were playing, sadly.

Looks like the Basketball player is coming back to the cooking show...

https://www.instagram.com/p/COAAuXABeQu/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Why ungrateful? :) We all want a quality show for JH. Part of the reason I'm a fan of JH is that he is very obviously picky about the shows he accepts. The shows don't always come out as good as we want them to, but almost always JH's performance is innovative and surprising, not to mention excellent (except for WOL- in WOL I didn't even like JH's performance...)

I kinda agree with you about preferring contemporary shows over the historical ones. Even though I liked SOGC and DRT, I don't tend to rewatch them as much. The repetitive plotting from the court people is seriously boring to me. I think the only character that would like to see in a historical show is Bang won, cause that guy doesn't mess around with the court people. You betray him, he kills you :) 

If this new 100 episode show is going to involve JH, I really hope it will be him playing Bang Won again. This is something he hasn't done yet- focus on the relationship of BW and his wife. That could be interesting  and, hopefully, sexy. :D 

And then we could edit his three performances in EOL, MC and this new show into one complete show about Bang won :hwaiting2:

I don't think it is. It's not even a rumor, just a game two people on twitter were playing, sadly.

Looks like the Basketball player is coming back to the cooking show...

https://www.instagram.com/p/COAAuXABeQu/

I agree about Bang Won and his life. That scene in MC where he is watching his daughter sleeping was so beautiful, I really like when he plays a father. Hopefully they could focus on Bang Won poetry too, it would be interesting seeing JH playing that side of him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

They will appear physically or virtually ?

From the description, it looks at they will appear. I can't see the preview at this page though. 

https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/2018house/vod/51353/22000409681

But in this article , it's  a phone call...

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004393801

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Doesn't it feel like the The dragon club gang is running around, taking over the variety world?! This is hilarious! The guys are all over the place! :D

Hmm how is it a surprise when it’s announced ?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

It was pre-recorded.

Think they talked about Hyuk's eldest son in the cooking show episode 3.

I think this is the clip of them talking about JH's son. And I think the footballer is talking about how during the travel show to the Grand canyon JH pulled out books trying to learn about football to be there for his son

https://www.instagram.com/p/CODDiaTpP_q/

BTW, I wanted to ask about last week's episode- what happened with JH's dish? It looked like the girls made fun of it because of the way it looked, but the guys seemed to have liked it as they kept eating it when he was making it, so what was the deal?

• Like 3

2nd round of the spinning game that was not on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

BTW, I wanted to ask about last week's episode- what happened with JH's dish? It looked like the girls made fun of it because of the way it looked, but the guys seemed to have liked it as they kept eating it when he was making it, so what was the deal?

Baek Ji young made fun of him saying it looks as if someone stepped on it. And she laughed when she saw the final product because it was in smaller pieces instead of the usual one big piece of pancake. But Gummy was sweet. She said maybe  it was meant to be bite sized . The girls didn't really like it. But the guys loved it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1