Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahaha! Heo also mentioned while they can do without showering, Mr J cannot. I guess he just cannot stand being all sweaty.

 

I felt sorry that he got seasick but it is such a rare chance to see him show this weak side of him. He mentioned he was also slightly seasick in the previous ep but not fully.  That could be why he was so quiet when he was learning cooking from Soyou. He could be just enduring it, hoping it would pass. 

 

I agree with you that when he said he was ok, he wasn't trying to be manly. More like not wanting to bother others.

True. He volunteers to do most of the hard labour work. guess he will definitely perspire then. So just let him shower..:approves:

I can relate to him. I also can't stand being sweaty and not showering. At summer, even if I already showered but I went out or did any activity that made me sweat, I have to shower again. Last summer there were days that I even showered three times a day! (and then I wondered why my water bill tripled... :blink:)

Thinking back, in the episode in which JH fell asleep holding his phone and the comedian had to make him move, I remember thinking- "wait! JH didn't shower after their trip on the island?!" but now we know, he probably showered several times that day :D

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He loves sad songs..

 

In the travel show to the Grand canyon he said that as he gets older, he finds himself liking old Korean songs...

We spoke before about how much he seems to love music and how he breaks into song whenever he feels happy. Now we see that he sings whenever he's lonely too. :) Also in interviews, he sometimes sways and it looks like he's listening to some internal song... I think he actually does! :lol: It looks like music is a very big part of his being.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

In the travel show to the Grand canyon he said that as he gets older, he finds himself liking old Korean songs...

We spoke before about how much he seems to love music and how he breaks into song whenever he feels happy. Now we see that he sings whenever he's lonely too. :) Also in interviews, he sometimes sways and it looks like he's listening to some internal song... I think he actually does! :lol: It looks like music is a very big part of his being.

 

Yes and in Dragon's Club at their tent bar there was a sequence where he & his friends were listening to the old songs and Hyuk was emotional and seemed to enjoy the music so much. Music must be very important to him, for sure!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, this article is saying that "Well Go USA will release Choi Jae-Hoon's The Swordsman in select theaters + on VOD in the US starting on February 16th, 2021."

https://www.firstshowing.net/2020/jang-hyuk-re-emerges-in-korean-action-film-the-swordsman-trailer/

And they released a completely new trailer. Was this planned all along, or is this a new development? Maybe this is a result of the movie's success in home theatres?

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DarlaRochelle said:

 

Yes and in Dragon's Club at their tent bar there was a sequence where he & his friends were listening to the old songs and Hyuk was emotional and seemed to enjoy the music so much. Music must be very important to him, for sure!

I agree! Look at him groove..hahaha!

 

 

I find it funny when Soyou mentioned Hyuk needs old music to get this excited.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I agree! Look at him groove..hahaha!

 

I find it funny when Soyou mentioned Hyuk needs old music to get this excited.

 

Well, Soyou shouldn't look down upon "old music"... Is it me or does most of Korean music consist mainly of ballads and pop music?! I know there are rappers, but the songs she sang were very... well, karaoke...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Hmmm... Is this real? Is there news about JH being cast to a new show "The sun never sets?"?!

I sure hope it’s true!!! Been waiting sooooo long for his drama casting news. I know these have been floated around quite a lot and they are merely rumors, but it’s better to have a rumor than none at all. If that’s the title (or close to it), I LOVE it as well! The sun never sets. Wow haha. Not sure if it’s like a melo or mystery thriller haha. Can go both ways. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I sure hope it’s true!!! Been waiting sooooo long for his drama casting news. I know these have been floated around quite a lot and they are merely rumors, but it’s better to have a rumor than none at all. If that’s the title (or close to it), I LOVE it as well! The sun never sets. Wow haha. Not sure if it’s like a melo or mystery thriller haha. Can go both ways. 

I have no idea what this is about if this is true. I can't find any other post that confirms this in English. I did find a show with a similar name from Japan, but in it the protagonist is a 17 yrs old, so I hope this is not it- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sun_Never_Sets_(TV_series)

 

I also hope for some news on a new project, and whatever it is- I just hope it's a worthy script... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Hmmm... Is this real? Is there news about JH being cast to a new show "The sun never sets?"?!

 

I dont know where the info came from, but I scanned through the 2 pics posted and couldn't find JH's name in them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - upcoming movies 'Tomb of the River’ and 'A Kid Deserves To Die'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..