Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • azureblue7

    3636

  • Prettysup

    3579

  • Biology Lesson

    2429

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had to show my friends on here one of my Christmas presents  Hope you all had a blessed Christmas.  

Hi, everyone!  I'm Darla. I am new here and have browsed a bit but haven't posted before. I didn't discover Jang Hyuk until recently and have been making my way through his dramas after first seeing h

Finally got to watch Hyuk's movie on the big screen! Guess it was not surprising that I saw more men than women watching the movie. Probably the genre appeals more to male audience. Anyway, I was supe

2 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

 

Well at least you managed to get it before it goes out of sale. Not that u gonna use it as a calendar anyway haha.

Yes, of course but I actually am using it as my home office calendar. So next year’s would be used (if available) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Yes, of course but I actually am using it as my home office calendar. So next year’s would be used (if available) 

 

Oh u are not keeping it under wraps? U not worried that it may fade if you expose it out?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

202012131017406710-2-20201213102122243.j

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Choi Yeo-jin becomes a yacht control license holder following Heo Gyeong-hwan.

In the 8th episode of MBC Every1's'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' (hereinafter'Yacht Expedition') broadcast at 8:10 pm on December 14th, Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyou's journey from Gyeokpo Port to Massage Road unfolds. In particular, this journey is the first night sailing challenge of the'Yacht Expedition', and attention is focused on whether it will be able to safely navigate the night sea.

 

In the photos released in the midst of this, the figure of Jang Hyuk kneeling in front of Choi Yeo-jin is captured, drawing attention. Choi Yeo-jin is protruding something with her shoulders soaring. It is a yacht control license obtained after hard work and hard work. Choi Yeo-jin was said to have had the joy of passing the yacht control license test before taking on the job as a skipper. Accordingly, Choi Yeo-jin became Yoti 2 with a yacht control license following Heo Gyeong-hwan.

 

It is said that Choi Yeo-jin surprised everyone by shouting "I also got it" while giving out his license to Gyeong-Hwan Heo, who had been bragging. Also, Jang Hyuk said that, like a normal joke, when Choi Yeo-jin gets a license, he kneels. Jang Hyuk, who does not have a yacht control license, is said to have a laugh as he quickly kneels down.

 

Choi Yeo-jin, who received the congratulations from Yoti, is said to have her charismatic appearance and lead the course meeting to herald the activity of'Chin Keeper'. However, Choi Yeo-jin also had one concern. It was a seasickness trauma that always comes up when you go out to sea. Choi Yeo-jin is a prayer "that requests can be no sickness," and it olratdago yachts, indeed the gwichu is noted whether Choi Yeo-jin This can be performed safely skipper duties without the seasickness. (Photo = MBC ebeuriwon)

Newsen times 

 

Translated from  https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000371406

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

 

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Choi Yeo-jin becomes a yacht control license holder following Heo Gyeong-hwan.

In the 8th episode of MBC Every1's'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' (hereinafter'Yacht Expedition') broadcast at 8:10 pm on December 14th, Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyou's journey from Gyeokpo Port to Massage Road unfolds. In particular, this journey is the first night sailing challenge of the'Yacht Expedition', and attention is focused on whether it will be able to safely navigate the night sea.

 

In the photos released in the midst of this, the figure of Jang Hyuk kneeling in front of Choi Yeo-jin is captured, drawing attention. Choi Yeo-jin is protruding something with her shoulders soaring. It is a yacht control license obtained after hard work and hard work. Choi Yeo-jin was said to have had the joy of passing the yacht control license test before taking on the job as a skipper. Accordingly, Choi Yeo-jin became Yoti 2 with a yacht control license following Heo Gyeong-hwan.

 

It is said that Choi Yeo-jin surprised everyone by shouting "I also got it" while giving out his license to Gyeong-Hwan Heo, who had been bragging. Also, Jang Hyuk said that, like a normal joke, when Choi Yeo-jin gets a license, he kneels. Jang Hyuk, who does not have a yacht control license, is said to have a laugh as he quickly kneels down.

 

Choi Yeo-jin, who received the congratulations from Yoti, is said to have her charismatic appearance and lead the course meeting to herald the activity of'Chin Keeper'. However, Choi Yeo-jin also had one concern. It was a seasickness trauma that always comes up when you go out to sea. Choi Yeo-jin is a prayer "that requests can be no sickness," and it olratdago yachts, indeed the gwichu is noted whether Choi Yeo-jin This can be performed safely skipper duties without the seasickness. (Photo = MBC ebeuriwon)

Newsen times 

 

Translated from  https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000371406

What's the point of teasing about the possibility of Choi Yeo-jin's seasickness, when the previews show that she was the only one NOT sea sick on that sail? These articles...

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pics-Art-12-13-01-25-59.jpg

 

In the 8th episode of MBC Every1's'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' (hereinafter'Yacht Expedition') broadcast on the 14th, Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soo's journey will unfold. The sailing at night, where it is difficult to secure a view, and even the rough waves will drown the members of the'Yacht Expedition'.

 

In particular, the experience of watching, so-called non-trivial, that is essential for night voyages is also essential. Watching should play a role in discovering and notifying hazards when sailing at night. All were watching, except for Choi Yeo-jin, who was in charge of the skipper (captain) task. However, there was something more difficult to bear than the cold sea breeze, so it was a fight against loneliness.

 

In the midst of this, Jang Hyuk and Heo Gyeong-hwan are curious about finding their own way (?) to overcome the loneliness of the nighttime loneliness. Heo Gyeong-hwan, who was alone in seasickness, kept trying to communicate with his radio and asked them to sing, and when everyone was bothered by Heo Gyeong-hwan, Jang Hyuk responded to Heo Gyeong-hwan's radio and started singing.

 

Heo Gyeong-hwan also sang at the dock of Jang Hyuk, and it is said that a duet of the two men was unfolded. Unlike the two men who fell in love with romance, Choi Yeo-jin made a laugh with a comment that broke their emotions. Expectations are added to the karaoke room on board of Jang Hyuk and Heo Kyung Hwan, united by a radio, as to what song the two men sang.

 

Catch them on MBC Every1's Yacht Expedition: The Beginning, which airs at 8:10 pm on Monday, 14th.

 

Translated fromhttps://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000371406

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

New pics shared by  captain kim

 

More at https://www.instagram.com/p/CIwkt2uBAbA/?igshid=igv1mc07bi30

 

0000109660-001-20201214104029078.jpg

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin, and Soyou challenge the first night voyage.

 

In particular, Jang Hyuk and Heo Gyeong-hwan, who had never suffered from seasickness, experienced 'sickness hell' for the first time and tasted the feeling of getting rid of themselves. In the released photos, Jang Hyuk's weakened (?) image that he has never seen before is captured and attracts attention.

 

 In addition, Heo Gyeong-hwan is taking a break in a reserved seat for people with motion sickness. Heo Gyeong-hwan's appearance as if his soul has run away reminds us of the pain of motion sickness.

 

It is said that the journey of the'Yacht Expedition', which began around sunset on this day, foreshadowed the journey of suffering from the start. The yacht is rocking due to the raging waves and the worst has come. Heo Gyeong-hwan, who was in charge of the meal in this situation, said that once he went, he became sick and took a heavy step toward the kitchen where he returned. Following the sound of Gyeong-Hwan Heo's “Save me” from the bottom, it is said that a time of motion sickness has come to Jang Hyuk as well, foretelling the situation of the yacht that has become a mess.

 

Unlike them, however, Choi Yeo-jin, who has suffered from motion sickness so far, is energetic, and attention is focused on the night voyage where their joys crossed. In addition, Gyeong-hwan Heo, who led the night voyage, said, “This is not what I thought of at night. “I don't want to do it again”, and I am curious about their difficult journey.


Catch them on MBC Every1's Yacht Expedition: The Beginning, which airs at 8:10 pm on Monday, 14th.

 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000109660

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

 

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin, and Soyou challenge the first night voyage.

 

In particular, Jang Hyuk and Heo Gyeong-hwan, who had never suffered from seasickness, experienced 'sickness hell' for the first time and tasted the feeling of getting rid of themselves. In the released photos, Jang Hyuk's weakened (?) image that he has never seen before is captured and attracts attention.

 

 In addition, Heo Gyeong-hwan is taking a break in a reserved seat for people with motion sickness. Heo Gyeong-hwan's appearance as if his soul has run away reminds us of the pain of motion sickness.

 

It is said that the journey of the'Yacht Expedition', which began around sunset on this day, foreshadowed the journey of suffering from the start. The yacht is rocking due to the raging waves and the worst has come. Heo Gyeong-hwan, who was in charge of the meal in this situation, said that once he went, he became sick and took a heavy step toward the kitchen where he returned. Following the sound of Gyeong-Hwan Heo's “Save me” from the bottom, it is said that a time of motion sickness has come to Jang Hyuk as well, foretelling the situation of the yacht that has become a mess.

 

Unlike them, however, Choi Yeo-jin, who has suffered from motion sickness so far, is energetic, and attention is focused on the night voyage where their joys crossed. In addition, Gyeong-hwan Heo, who led the night voyage, said, “This is not what I thought of at night. “I don't want to do it again”, and I am curious about their difficult journey.


Catch them on MBC Every1's Yacht Expedition: The Beginning, which airs at 8:10 pm on Monday, 14th.

 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000109660

 

Why does being seasick make JH look even sexier? The way he arches his head back... :blink: 

  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

And cute, with  bread in his hand

Lol, thanks  I didn't even notice the bread kind of blend with his hand.

 

Motion sickness is definitely not fun speaking from experience.  What happen to the sea sickness medicine I wonder?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Jang Hyuk and Choi Yeo-jin go up to the yacht mast and dance.

 

Another thing that the'Yacht Expedition' experienced for the first time. It is the'mast climb' that yachters have dreamed of at least once. 'Mast Climbing', which is also Jang Hyuk's bucket list, is to climb to the top of the yacht by riding a pillar.

 

Jang Hyuk, who is proud of an action actor, played an active part while enjoying'mast climbing' as if riding a horse, where he had to climb a pole of dizzy height. It is said that extreme sports enthusiast Choi Yeo-jin joined in. Captain Kim Seung-jin suggested to Choi Yeo-jin, who is active as a Zumba dance instructor, "How about dancing Zumba dance on the mast", and Jang Hyuk and Choi Yeo-jin are said to have challenged the mast dance performance.

 

In the published photo, Jang Hyuk and Choi Yeojin are on the mast wearing helmets and safety straps. Choi Yeo-jin and Jang-hyuk, who is as excited as a child, are attracting attention. Following that, Jang Hyuk and Choi Yeojin danced like a fish in water, making the scene a sea of laughter. Heo Gyeong-hwan said that he left his impressions, saying, "It looks like a circus," which raises the question of how the two's'mast dance' performance would have been.

 

On the other hand, it is said that Jang Hyuk did not stop challenging toward higher places. He tried to climb to the top of the yacht. Jang Hyuk even showed a relaxed appearance that did not lose the instinct of'Tomorrow Talker' even in a situation where he was hung on a pillar. Perhaps Jang Hyuk could have climbed to the top of the yacht, and MBC Every1'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning', where his thrilling challenge will unfold, will be aired at 8:10 pm on the 14th.

 

Pics-Art-12-14-03-35-50.jpg
Pics-Art-12-14-03-38-14.jpg
Screenshot-20201214-155714-Instagram.jpg
 

He looks soooo cute in the pic above.. 

  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Jang Hyuk and Choi Yeo-jin go up to the yacht mast and dance.

 

Another thing that the'Yacht Expedition' experienced for the first time. It is the'mast climb' that yachters have dreamed of at least once. 'Mast Climbing', which is also Jang Hyuk's bucket list, is to climb to the top of the yacht by riding a pillar.

 

Jang Hyuk, who is proud of an action actor, played an active part while enjoying'mast climbing' as if riding a horse, where he had to climb a pole of dizzy height. It is said that extreme sports enthusiast Choi Yeo-jin joined in. Captain Kim Seung-jin suggested to Choi Yeo-jin, who is active as a Zumba dance instructor, "How about dancing Zumba dance on the mast", and Jang Hyuk and Choi Yeo-jin are said to have challenged the mast dance performance.

 

In the published photo, Jang Hyuk and Choi Yeojin are on the mast wearing helmets and safety straps. Choi Yeo-jin and Jang-hyuk, who is as excited as a child, are attracting attention. Following that, Jang Hyuk and Choi Yeojin danced like a fish in water, making the scene a sea of laughter. Heo Gyeong-hwan said that he left his impressions, saying, "It looks like a circus," which raises the question of how the two's'mast dance' performance would have been.

 

On the other hand, it is said that Jang Hyuk did not stop challenging toward higher places. He tried to climb to the top of the yacht. Jang Hyuk even showed a relaxed appearance that did not lose the instinct of'Tomorrow Talker' even in a situation where he was hung on a pillar. Perhaps Jang Hyuk could have climbed to the top of the yacht, and MBC Every1'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning', where his thrilling challenge will unfold, will be aired at 8:10 pm on the 14th.

 

 

He looks soooo cute in the pic above.. 

Well, Choi yeo Jin just posted these pictures and it looks like both of them climbed to the top of the mast- 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxegKghvBr/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Aww that is sweet.  He should of bring the ingredients up and do it since everyone got sick that way.

Guess he thought it was just for a while and he didn't feel that bad the previous time.. but his face really turned pale when he came up from the cabin...

 

And take a look at his new dance moves.. hahaha and his smile reminds me so much of his dorky younger days.. :joy:

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - upcoming movies 'Tomb of the River’ and 'A Kid Deserves To Die'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..