22 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Lol, nevermind I see him in the back.  Who do you guys/gals think have the best chemistry with him on the show?

I have enjoyed his interactions with Choi Yeo Jin perhaps the most - she's so kind with him and I don't know what it is about their moments together - I just enjoy them. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Lol, nevermind I see him in the back.  Who do you guys/gals think have the best chemistry with him on the show?

4 hours ago, DarlaRochelle said:

I have enjoyed his interactions with Choi Yeo Jin perhaps the most - she's so kind with him and I don't know what it is about their moments together - I just enjoy them. 

I agree. Choi Yeo Jin is the most friendly with him, and he seemed to be very comfortable with her. She's very friendly and outgoing. And touchy, but that is with everyone :) I think Soyou was a bit more shy with him, but he really came to appreciate her. The guy is nice too. You will see that he also got seasick cooking for the guys. Also, I think he was genuinely shocked by the fact that JH sang him a song. So, I think he still was a bit awkward around JH, but he hid it with his jokes.

Am watching the ep 8 raw, and I'm kinda sorry they didn't do more night sails. besides getting sick, the interaction at night is different. More candid. I'm liking this episode.

Also, how is it possible that sick JH is even sexier? Unguarded, his natural sensuality comes out in every move that he made... 

But now I'm confused- all the guys have been skippers once- so, what now? We have two more episodes and no preview for next week...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I agree. Choi Yeo Jin is the most friendly with him, and he seemed to be very comfortable with her. She's very friendly and outgoing. And touchy, but that is with everyone :) I think Soyou was a bit more shy with him, but he really came to appreciate her. The guy is nice too. You will see that he also got seasick cooking for the guys. Also, I think he was genuinely shocked by the fact that JH sang him a song. So, I think he still was a bit awkward around JH, but he hid it with his jokes.

Am watching the ep 8 raw, and I'm kinda sorry they didn't do more night sails. besides getting sick, the interaction at night is different. More candid. I'm liking this episode.

Also, how is it possible that sick JH is even sexier? Unguarded, his natural sensuality comes out in every move that he made... 

But now I'm confused- all the guys have been skippers once- so, what now? We have two more episodes and no preview for next week...

The preview is out.

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This looks... boring :blink: I hope the two last episodes is not just them touring the island and manufacturing a romance...

Hm..this preview kind of weird don't even see soyou moment.  Lol, hopefully they use the lie detector and ask JH some interesting questions.  I dont mind having some tour of the island as they done most things they could on yacht.

As for ep *8, I think  yacht editing team might be fan of JH for real.  I did feel bad for the comedian guy because even though he cook a whole meal and JH had 5mins13 secs JH had his own spot and lots of closeups.  Lol, wish they had gave him the normal blanket the other two use when he was laying down though.  He said he felt worse laying down and rather be doing something.  I wonder if that's kind of like his working out philosophy or promise to himself.  Like once you stop it's harder to start and you really feel sickness when you lay down.  

See how JH pick his duty he's the first to be on watch and last.  Like he takes initiative and at same time leave no man behind.  Got to love him so responsible, but I think he's also a doer rather than watch.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Hm..this preview kind of weird don't even see soyou moment.  Lol, hopefully they use the lie detector and ask JH some interesting questions.  I dont mind having some tour of the island as they done most things they could on yacht.

Yeah, I didn't like that preview. In the pics Choi yeo Jin posted on IG, you can see the girls fishing on the yacht and her going to the top of the mast, so maybe that's the remaining things they had to do...

I kinda find the island tours too cutsey. Almost like e tourism commercial, so I'm not looking forward for them. I still don't understand what was the purpose of inviting those two kids to dinner. That was such a pointless segment... Those kids were kinda boring :P

As for ep *8, I think  yacht editing team might be fan of JH for real.  I did feel bad for the comedian guy because even though he cook a whole meal and JH had 5mins13 secs JH had his own spot and lots of closeups. 

And how good did he look in those close ups?! I felt bad that while he was feeling so poorly, I was ogling him :) It was also interesting how quiet he was when feeling bad. All the rest were so vocal, while he went quiet and distant...

Lol, wish they had gave him the normal blanket the other two use when he was laying down though.  He said he felt worse laying down and rather be doing something.  I wonder if that's kind of like his working out philosophy or promise to himself.  Like once you stop it's harder to start and you really feel sickness when you lay down.  

I remember that LDH said that he had food poisoning or something like that while filming Chuno, and inspite of that he continued to work and always said that he was OK, even when she could see his face go sheet white. 

See how JH pick his duty he's the first to be on watch and last.  Like he takes initiative and at same time leave no man behind.  Got to love him so responsible, but I think he's also a doer rather than watch.

Also, did you notice that he also volunteered to take the comedian's shift, when he saw how bad he felt? Yeah, he very clearly would rather do something than sit around. That's how he was in Family outing. They had to tell him to not take the missions so seriously.

So at the end of the episode, the captain stranded him on the mast while starting to sail. I liked how JH started to threaten them as a result :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yeah, I didn't like that preview. In the pics Choi yeo Jin posted on IG, you can see the girls fishing on the yacht and her going to the top of the mast, so maybe that's the remaining things they had to do...

I kinda find the island tours too cutsey. Almost like e tourism commercial, so I'm not looking forward for them. I still don't understand what was the purpose of inviting those two kids to dinner. That was such a pointless segment... Those kids were kinda boring :P

I think it was  just them being friendly and to get to know the natives.  That's life sometime hit or miss and it didn't help that they were picky eaters so nothing to serve.

5 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

And how good did he look in those close ups?! I felt bad that while he was feeling so poorly, I was ogling him :) It was also interesting how quiet he was when feeling bad. All the rest were so vocal, while he went quiet and distant...

Yea, I felt bad because he was like first to get sick and it lasted like whole day.  He did look good.  Although, like Yeo Jin said he can show his weak side.

7 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I remember that LDH said that he had food poisoning or something like that while filming Chuno, and inspite of that he continued to work and always said that he was OK, even when she could see his face go sheet white. 

Also, did you notice that he also volunteered to take the comedian's shift, when he saw how bad he felt? Yeah, he very clearly would rather do something than sit around. That's how he was in Family outing. They had to tell him to not take the missions so seriously.

So at the end of the episode, the captain stranded him on the mast while starting to sail. I liked how JH started to threaten them as a result :D

Food poisoning is never fun.  I think this is first time ever seeing him skip a meal.  Although, he didn't give up as easily with his love for bread still holding it in his hand.

I did notice him offering to help out the Comedian.  Family Outing was also the one time he surprise me that he couldn't wake up.  I thought he would eventually go at the last minute, but I guess he was really tired that day.  Chuno does seem more exhausting than other dramas though to film.

Hihi poor JH stuck on the mast kind of lonely all over again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yeah, I didn't like that preview. In the pics Choi yeo Jin posted on IG, you can see the girls fishing on the yacht and her going to the top of the mast, so maybe that's the remaining things they had to do...

I kinda find the island tours too cutsey. Almost like e tourism commercial, so I'm not looking forward for them. I still don't understand what was the purpose of inviting those two kids to dinner. That was such a pointless segment... Those kids were kinda boring 

And how good did he look in those close ups?! I felt bad that while he was feeling so poorly, I was ogling him  It was also interesting how quiet he was when feeling bad. All the rest were so vocal, while he went quiet and distant...

Also, did you notice that he also volunteered to take the comedian's shift, when he saw how bad he felt? Yeah, he very clearly would rather do something than sit around. That's how he was in Family outing. They had to tell him to not take the missions so seriously.

So at the end of the episode, the captain stranded him on the mast while starting to sail. I liked how JH started to threaten them as a result 

ot take the missions so seriously.

So at the end of the episode, the captain stranded him on the mast while starting to sail. I liked how JH started to threaten them as a result 

The next ep does seem less fun, but let's hope Hyukie has a lot of screen time, that at least can make up for a lot haha. 

Hehe he looks so cute and handsome even when he was feeling sick. And no, I am not guilty for ogling when he was feeling so sick hahaha. Sorry :lol:

I agree he has such a kind heart, always offering where he can so that others can have it easier. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

And how good did he look in those close ups?! I felt bad that while he was feeling so poorly, I was ogling him :) It was also interesting how quiet he was when feeling bad. All the rest were so vocal, while he went quiet and distant.

Are you talking about this?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Are you talking about this?

exactly about this! :heartxoxo:He looks like he is filming a commercial for a perfume or something :)  I mean, just the way he looks at 0:35! He never does that in shows... <_< Did you notice he sits a lot folding his leg underneath his thigh?

• LOL 2

50 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

exactly about this! :heartxoxo:He looks like he is filming a commercial for a perfume or something :)  I mean, just the way he looks at 0:35! He never does that in shows... <_< Did you notice he sits a lot folding his leg underneath his thigh?

Yes, he loves sitting like that. I'll have problem getting up if I sit like that for too long. He's super flexible.

I like how he smiled or was amused when he ended up being wrapped up like a baby..:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, he loves sitting like that. I'll have problem getting up if I sit like that for too long. He's super flexible.

I like how he smiled or was amused when he ended up being wrapped up like a baby..:joy:

It was clear all he wanted was to be left alone, but that made them want to take care of him even more! :D It was like two little girls with their doll, or puppy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

He definitely does seem the type to go quiet and just try to push through it when feeling sick - unlike so many men out there who are such babies when sick! :lol: Doesn't seem to want much attention drawn to himself & would rather keep busy/take his mind off it than lay around. It was cute how the girls wanted to take care of him.

Does anyone know that song that Soyou sang to him through the radio while he was on watch? Don't know if it was one of her own songs or just a popular song, but it sounded so pretty. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@azureblue7 I loved that they revealed that he takes long showers and wastes water lol! I’m the same! I know its bad for the environment, sorry world! But I honestly sometimes forget and just stay there until my fingers wrinkle (I wonder if he also sings and/or talks to himself in there lol) 

I actually watched this ep 8 cause I wanted to see our Hyukie all seasick awwww! I wanted to hug him. He is such a sweet gentle guy, and always saying “I’m ok” even if he feels bad. But in his case it doesn’t feel like a “macho” thing but more like an introvert’s “don’t pay too much attention to me”, “don’t wanna bother anyone”, kinda thing. It only makes me want to “baby him” like those girls did. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

45 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 I loved that they revealed that he takes long showers and wastes water lol! I’m the same! I know its bad for the environment, sorry world! But I honestly sometimes forget and just stay there until my fingers wrinkle (I wonder if he also sings and/or talks to himself in there lol) 

I actually watched this ep 8 cause I wanted to see our Hyukie all seasick awwww! I wanted to hug him. He is such a sweet gentle guy, and always saying “I’m ok” even if he feels bad. But in his case it doesn’t feel like a “macho” thing but more like an introvert’s “don’t pay too much attention to me”, “don’t wanna bother anyone”, kinda thing. It only makes me want to “baby him” like those girls did. 

Hihi did they say long showers or just love to take showers as in many times a day.  I just figure since he sweat so easily and volunteers it make sense and they were teasing.

I was about to ask who here watching JH like that wouldn't want to take care of him?

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi did they say long showers or just love to take showers as in many times a day.  I just figure since he sweat so easily and volunteers it make sense and they were teasing.

I was about to ask who here watching JH like that wouldn't want to take care of him?

I think they said both, they wrote on captions that he takes long showers but I also think the comedian said he showers a lot. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Hahaha! Heo also mentioned while they can do without showering, Mr J cannot. I guess he just cannot stand being all sweaty.

I felt sorry that he got seasick but it is such a rare chance to see him show this weak side of him. He mentioned he was also slightly seasick in the previous ep but not fully.  That could be why he was so quiet when he was learning cooking from Soyou. He could be just enduring it, hoping it would pass. 

I agree with you that when he said he was ok, he wasn't trying to be manly. More like not wanting to bother others.

3 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

just figure since he sweat so easily and volunteers it make sense and they were teasing.

True. He volunteers to do most of the hard labour work. guess he will definitely perspire then. So just let him shower..:approves:

• Like 3
  • Love 2