Totally can’t stand the black background! Hope they fix their issue soon. 

50 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Could it be?! Am I reading this correctly (well, the translation anyway :) ) . Is the Swordsman close to get an opening date?!

Whoa let’s hope so! I wonder how soon is soon. Another 3-6 months?? 

so, I guess my prediction of JH cutting his hair for a new show was wrong. Maybe he really did cut his hair for hometown flex. So disappointed haha. But maybe he was getting annoyed with his long locks and having to manage it. Or maybe the weather in Seoul is too hot already lol. 

and it’s nice to see Woo Do Hwan day such nice things about Hyukie! I agree, it seemed like Se Jong was the bigger fan from how he gushed, but I guess they are just very different personalities. Woo Do Hwan does seem more calm and collected while Se Jong is earnest. But it’s so cool that both of them looked up to Hyukie so much. I hope he didn’t scare them off with his seriousness haha :Megalol:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Could it be?! Am I reading this correctly (well, the translation anyway :) ) . Is the Swordsman close to get an opening date?!

Yes it says that the application for rating etc has been approved.

Duration : 100 minutes, Rating 15+

Woohoo... 

22 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Totally can’t stand the black background! Hope they fix their issue soon. 

Whoa let’s hope so! I wonder how soon is soon. Another 3-6 months?? 

Maybe.. or could be 1-2 months ??

• Like 2
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yes it says that the application for rating etc has been approved.

Duration : 100 minutes, Rating 15+

Woohoo... 

Yeah yeah yeah... been waiting silent and patiently for his next project, finally some good news  :hooray2:

Miss this guy so much !!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, budgerie said:

This background colour is making me unable to stay long in this forum :phew:You all have this problem too? Like it "hurts" the eyes. 

Reading the Soompi update, it seems that the dark background is temporary. It's due to the other lighter background undergoing maintenance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@phoenix24 I think this kiss in Robbers was particularly awkward, even for k-drama standards. I think their other kisses in the drama were a lot better. But since the characters weren’t in love yet I didn’t mind this bad kiss too much. 

I’ve seen bad kissing in American TV as well but honestly I don’t know whats wrong with me (maybe getting old) I have been enjoying some shows but can’t recall the kisses or romantic moments lately.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Those kiss that just come close but not touching must be kind of awkward.  Don't think they do it like that in the States right @dramafan33?

I don't remember this kiss as being bad... the problem here is that she was supposed to act as if she didn't feel him going for a kiss, even though he touched her first. Also, the need to wait for all the lights to come on while they remain frozen... Also it being the annoying open eyed kiss <_<but I don't remember them not touching...

I thought the kisses in Midas and Tazza were much worse... So boring...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I am gonna do an experiment until they fix the background of the site. What do you guys say about writing like this? Is this more pleasant to the eyes?

Yes it is much more better. I think from now I'll only visit this thread when I'm under full sun. Is this soompi's new scheme to loose some followers by turning them blind? :evillaugh: 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I am gonna do an experiment until they fix the background of the site. What do you guys say about writing like this? Is this more pleasant to the eyes?

Alot more pleasant!

38 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Yes it is much more better. I think from now I'll only visit this thread when I'm under full sun.

I used to be able to hang around, now I can't. Eyes can't take it. Makes my "old flower eye" even worse! To those who don't understand "old flower eye" I actually direct translated from mandarin to english (in mandarin is called : lao hua yan), meaning presbyopia.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1