4 hours ago, budgerie said:

There's also another drama which she acted as a bad scheming person. I can't remember the title of the drama. I only saw a little of it but her performance there was better than at MF. Personally I feel she's better at fierce role because her eyes are big enough to stare fiercely at people. Lol.

Yes haha her eyes can intimidate I guess. Lol. I believe the show is Whisper. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Don’t we all want a personal Piljoo in our lives? The man could solve any problem! 

Yes I too need Pil Joo to create PowerPoint decks for me, hate doing those. I mean, he came up with a whole Cheong A 10 year strategy. I’m sure he’s a good business strategist :lol: Hahaha 

on a side note he looks good in his yellow boxing singlet and short hair! Ah, I wonder if he would still have a project this year hmm... there has been so many casting news for other actors of late. Wonder if there is still enough dramas to go around for the rest of the year...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Yes I too need Pil Joo to create PowerPoint decks for me, hate doing those. I mean, he came up with a whole Cheong A 10 year strategy. I’m sure he’s a good business strategist :lol: Hahaha 

Isn't Pill Joo a bit too scary? And he probably will end up getting your boss fired and taking over the company you work in, instead of helping you with your work... 

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

on a side note he looks good in his yellow boxing singlet and short hair! Ah, I wonder if he would still have a project this year hmm... there has been so many casting news for other actors of late. Wonder if there is still enough dramas to go around for the rest of the year...

I wonder about those announcements... What surprised me was that JH's participation in that "Seoul bumpkin" show was announced two days before they shot the episode, and his participation was not announced in his schedule. I wonder why... I mean, the entire show was announced upon two days before it started shooting!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Akhmatova said:

she's a pretty controversial character that even uses sex in a very questionable way to get her goals. 

have my own private Pil Joo to solve everything for me :sweatingbullets: No more Kdramas for me for a while! :tears:

No it won't happen. K drama FL are asexual :lol: Movies maybe you can see uninteresting sex scenes/nude scenes but not drama. Like what you've said, k drama often makes the FL "pure" who is unaware of the opposite sex until she's been kissed & her reaction is open her eyes wide! I'm wondering if this is the standard procedure...?? :blink:

Don't we all need a PJ in our life? It'll be nice to just throw him the problem, here PJ, solve it & it's done! :grimace:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Hometown flex or Seoul bumpkin?

Which one should we be searching for ?

For example, Greasy Melo vs Wok of Love, which one do you search for ? 

One is an English translation of the Korean name, one is the official English title.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Hometown flex or Seoul bumpkin?

Which one should we be searching for ?

I think both works, depends which one the streaming sites use. Just try both to increase your chances haha. But I really hope some streaming site will pick it up. It wouldn’t be as fun watching short clips as it would be watching the episode in its entirety! 

• Like 4

On 6/16/2020 at 1:42 AM, Biology Lesson said:

I wonder about those announcements... What surprised me was that JH's participation in that "Seoul bumpkin" show was announced two days before they shot the episode, and his participation was not announced in his schedule. I wonder why... I mean, the entire show was announced upon two days before it started shooting!

Yah some announcements are quite late. But I think for dramas, they will at least announce about 2-3 months before they start filming, and about 4-6 months before it starts airing, so I’m guessing the earliest we will see a JH drama on screen if he does still do one this year :tears: is probably winter Nov/Dec/Jan. That’s probably the most optimistic. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like "The house of paper" is getting a Korean Remake, and some netizens are mentioning JH's name as a possible actor for the show. I haven't seen this show but I heard good things...

However BH entertainment themselves are an artist agency housing ppl like Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ji Min etc. I have a feeling they might get their own actors in the lead roles. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

However BH entertainment themselves are an artist agency housing ppl like Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ji Min etc. I have a feeling they might get their own actors in the lead roles. 

Really? I didn't know that Agencies also produced shows... Does Sidus do that too? But yeah, if that is the case, JH doesn't have much chance of being cast... Oh well...

In the mean time, the interview with Yang Sejong from MC came out. Nothing new here about JH except him saying that JH is a good rider, which is not news. In the interview this guy seems to say that he rarely plans what he's going to do when acting, but rather usually reacts naturally. knowing how JH plans almost everything, maybe he should have learned that from JH, since of the 3 guys, he was by far the weakest actor. Never coming across as a seasoned warrior... 

https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2145092&fbclid=IwAR00LxGFa_VT8s62hI2PUMHIQ3d6vcYSAEoSzHhUq_eBEUVHN6vzsUmyEoU

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Really? I didn't know that Agencies also produced shows... Does Sidus do that too? But yeah, if that is the case, JH doesn't have much chance of being cast... Oh well...

Yes I guessing if they got the rights to produce, it’s likely 99% Lee Byung Hun will headline it if it’s an actor from their agency, and he’s also a big name and fits the role. Haha. Unless they decide to choose a different actor. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

29 minutes ago, corey said:

Not only does he look tired, but also he looks almost ugly, despite the lovely long hair. The stylist for this Japanese inverview really did him a disservice. The only "lewk" I believe is worse that this is the "Seoul bumpkin" - pudding basin haircut and oversized striped tee shirt with a strange orange stain at the front.

I have been lurking over the past week or so, because I really had nothing to say about this new project of JH. But finally I came up with this - clothes and hair really really matter, even for such a beautiful person as JH. There.

I know you are a relatively new fan but Bangwon and TMYYS or even Money Flower levels of sexiness and beauty probably set the bar too high for people who started following him. Jang Hyuk normally does not care too much about what he wears or about his hair. It’s time to lower expectations :P his real life look is very simple and sometimes a mess. In person he is very pretty (from what I saw) but even in that event I saw him, he did look a lot better in person than in pictures or video. In pictures he looked “average” (but in those pictures I looked terrible! And Im not that terrible looking in person lol) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1