3 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Yes I can’t wait for him to cut his hair, otherwise his new drama with OCN will be this Long hair??

If it’s going to be long hair then please let it be a ponytail! With a playfully eccentric personality. But if it’s a dark OCN drama, doubt it can be too attractive :joy:

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya..I don't think he will ditch it but maybe lighter stubble?

Lee Geon (2nd half of the show) or Pil Joo’s hairstyle WITH light stubble would be perfect! As much as I liked KPJ’s hairstyle he felt abit too clean shaven and too “pretty”. I think he looks best with light stubble! Mature like fine wine! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

If it’s going to be long hair then please let it be a ponytail! With a playfully eccentric personality. But if it’s a dark OCN drama, doubt it can be too attractive :joy:

Lee Geon (2nd half of the show) or Pil Joo’s hairstyle WITH light stubble would be perfect! As much as I liked KPJ’s hairstyle he felt abit too clean shaven and too “pretty”. I think he looks best with light stubble! Mature like fine wine! 

Yes clean but at the same time some stubble to reflect that bit of raggedness.

and can I say I love this gif :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Actually I like his hairstyle in Voice. The ones which I hate was Iris-2 and Beautiful Mind.

Yes yes, you just reminded me about Iris. That was 100% ugly hairstyle. I am ok with his hair in BM. B)

What's the atmosphere at My Country soompi forum? I mean over here, we have only praises for JH, at most we criticize his hair, and we are all friendly with each other. Not too sure what is the atmosphere there so dare not post anything there...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH said several times he doesn't like doing those scenes. Even kissing scenes make him uncomfortable- LDH said that they had trouble filming his face in their kissing scene in IRISII, because he was constantly shifting his face out of the camera's range :) 

In many aspects, I am glad to learn that he feels uncomfortable doing intimate or kissing scenes. It shows his true personality of a shy, humble, respectful person. As a famous and sought after actor who is very good looking, I think this type of character is rare. I also believe he is reserved in performing in such intimate scenes because he is married and he wants to keep the honour of being a respectful husband and father. Moreover, you all have pointed out how he keeps his distance with female co stars is actually very honourable of him. He truly understands how gossips and scandals can start, and he doesn't want to send off unwanted wrong signals to his co stars or to anyone. 

I wish our speculations of him are correct, as I really want him to be the respectable gentleman that he is. Needless to say, I want him to continue having a blissful marriage with a wife who is understanding of him and supports him greatly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Well, Lee Dong Wook looked eerily pretty in OCN Strangers from hell. I think Hyuk can pull that off too.Haha! But like you, I like a little stubble on him. Pil Joo is too clean shaven. We are so hard to please.:joy:

45 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

and can I say I love this gif :)

Wow.. he looked  so sexy saying his line..though it means "mother".:lol:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

In many aspects, I am glad to learn that he feels uncomfortable doing intimate or kissing scenes. It shows his true personality of a shy, humble, respectful person. As a famous and sought after actor who is very good looking, I think this type of character is rare. I also believe he is reserved in performing in such intimate scenes because he is married and he wants to keep the honour of being a respectful husband and father. Moreover, you all have pointed out how he keeps his distance with female co stars is actually very honourable of him. He truly understands how gossips and scandals can start, and he doesn't want to send off unwanted wrong signals to his co stars or to anyone. 

I wish our speculations of him are correct, as I really want him to be the respectable gentleman that he is. Needless to say, I want him to continue having a blissful marriage with a wife who is understanding of him and supports him greatly.

I read a chinese (interview) article of him, where he was asked if he would continue to act in 儿童不宜 (not suitable for children) drama since he is a married man. His answer is although he is a father, but where work is concerned, actor supersuede  father (演员在父亲之上). He said that he will accept all sorts of roles so that he can try out different acting styles. To him, work is work, personal is personal (工作是工作,私事是私事).  

Having said that, but I believe that when it comes to intimate scenes, he will still be very careful. If you look carefully at his kiss scenes, it doesn't give you the uncomfortable feeling. Even in FTLY when many audience went "hoo gar gar" about his kiss with Mi Young at the Press Conference, I thought it was nicely done. Just comfortable. Some people commented that that kiss would get Hyuk divorced from his wife. What a horrible thing to say or to wish for. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Pil Joo is too clean shaven. We are so hard to please.:joy:

Wow.. he looked  so sexy saying his line..though it means "mother".:lol:

We are indeed hard to please. Too clean shaven...too much fringe...too long stubble....:sweat_smile: although he addressed her "mother" but in his heart probably calling her something else...that starts with a B

• LOL 1

I think we should open a new forum named "JH's hair and  stubble" :joy:

Unlike most of you, I happen to like JH's longer hair- I think it gives him so much more options in terms of styling. I adored Dae gil's hair, and loved most of the photoshoots he did back then. But I guess I'm in a minority here... :)

I'm looking at the new pics that were released from My Country and I can't imagine JH is not being contacted right now to lead another show of this genre. I don't know if JH would accept- but he must be getting tons of offers right now! What he brought to that role- in looks, charisma and presence is so rare! It's mind boggling! So before he cuts his hair- I hope he gets a good script he can sink his teeth into, instead of a procedural in OCN...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

What's the atmosphere at My Country soompi forum? I mean over here, we have only praises for JH, at most we criticize his hair, and we are all friendly with each other. Not too sure what is the atmosphere there so dare not post anything there...

It's a rather sleepy forum. After the 3rd episode there were almost no comments which surprised me. Also- even when commenting about the 3rd and 4th episode, no one really commented about JH or his performance. Most of what I see are comments about the lead characters and the plot, and I can't really say i'm interested in that, so I don't comment there either. Don't think my focus on JH will be welcomed :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I keep checking this forum almost hourly :grin: so interesting and quite fun to read all of your comments here. We are Jang Hyuk  hardliner fans. Thank you for all of you for sharing photo and update news about our handsome Jang hyuk. Nice to know you all:D

• Like 7
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Lovehyukie said:

I keep checking this forum almost hourly :grin: so interesting and quite fun to read all of your comments here. We are Jang Hyuk  hardliner fans. Thank you for all of you for sharing photo and update news about our handsome Jang hyuk. Nice to know you all:D

Welcome to the thread.. It's always nice to meet another Hyukie fan. :)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Lovehyukie said:

Welcome!:)Always happy to know another Hyukie fan! Do join us to chat about him. I'm so happy to see this thread so lively lately!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@AquariusMYSo far, we have not heard any rumour about him having any affair, or any news about his marriage not being intact. So let's just believe he is indeed the respectable gentleman that he is. 

I believe we all here love JH very much as a fan. Yes at times we might drool over him, fantasize about him, but at the end of the day, we all want him to have a blissful marriage and a happy family too. However, since he does not let us in to his private life and I can understand why, he said he wanted to protect his wife as she isn't in the industry. This (to me) is one example of him loving his wife and wanting to protect her from the toxic of being exposed. If she is exposed, people might comment she is ugly, people might comment she isn't worthy of him, people might comment all sorts of uncalled for remarks. And he is doing it right to protect her from all these toxic. There are crazy so-called fans who think they own JH and dictate who he should marry or should not marry. At the end of the day, the one who shares his bed and have his children are not THEM but his wife. 

I am a person who loves reading comments and there were so many comments about him being married (FTLY season) and mostly were negative. Comments ranging "disappointed that he is married" "he should not get married but wait for JNR" " why does he have to be married" "I swear he and JNR are meant to be together" "what is the divorce rate like" "he can get a divorce to be with JNR" "I want to see JH wife face when he is kissing JNR, I want to see her sh...stool" "I swear they are not acting but is for real" "this kiss will get him divorce" and many more....If just 1 drama can already garner so many negative comments about his marriage, imagine how much worse it would be if she is exposed.

To me, I feel that, if we love JH, we should also love the people he loves (which is his family). I feel sorry for his wife but I respect her at the same time. She is the wife of this amazing actor, the wife of this super great man, yet she is non- existent to the public. But I am sure and I believe JH is a good husband and a good father, from snippets here and there. Dragon Bromance is 1 good indication.

Let me share a chinese article I read  (during filming of Real Men). He was interviewed about his love life. He said he wants to be the kind of person his wife can rely on ( 要成为可以让老婆依赖的人 ) he also said no matter what difficulties, he will never leave his wife (不论遇到什么样的困难,都不会弃下老婆). My translation may not be 100% correct. If anyone can translate more accurately, please help me. 

So @AquariusMYI believe our speculation of him is correct. :blush: and sorry to all my friends here for my long uninteresting story. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Well, Lee Dong Wook looked eerily pretty in OCN Strangers from hell. I think Hyuk can pull that off too.Haha! But like you, I like a little stubble on him. Pil Joo is too clean shaven. We are so hard to please.:joy:

I hope there are no LDW fans lurking here, but to be honest, I find him too pretty for my taste lol

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's a rather sleepy forum. After the 3rd episode there were almost no comments which surprised me. Also- even when commenting about the 3rd and 4th episode, no one really commented about JH or his performance. Most of what I see are comments about the lead characters and the plot, and I can't really say i'm interested in that, so I don't comment there either. Don't think my focus on JH will be welcomed :)

I find it boring when they wrote long analysis of the friendship, love story between the 3 leads, so I generally dont bother to read those. I prefer to discuss about the history of YBW and his father over there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2