1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Up until now I've seen many gifs from the show and JH looked epic in them, but what prevented me from watching it was that the ending was spoiled to me and also knowing that DG pines for his love throughout the show and doesn't move on. That to me is just depressing. I would have rather him realizing that they no longer are compatible as he has changed, and finding a new, saucier, love.

I understand how you feel about this show.  His love was so heartbreaking yet touching at the same time.  I always skip the last part whenever I re-watched this show, and his last words to Un-nyun in his own mind always make me cry.  JH performance in this drama is just phenomeon.  I started watching this for another actor, but JH completely won me over, even from the first episode.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

I understand how you feel about this show.  His love was so heartbreaking yet touching at the same time.  I always skip the last part whenever I re-watched this show, and his last words to Un-nyun in his own mind always make me cry.  JH performance in this drama is just phenomeon.  I started watching this for another actor, but JH completely won me over, even from the first episode.

I understood that after the show started airing, everyone were shocked by his performance. It was that mind blowing! I'm watching and it's incredible- every second that he is on screen is riveting, you just can't take you eyes off of him! Almost every scene I stop and rewatch just to be able to catch all the nuances of his acting.  And It's interesting that how fit he is doesn't feel like an actor's way to look attractive. It really feels like this the way Daegil will look, considering his profession and the way he lives. It's not JH being fit, it's Daegil treating his body as a weapon and a tool for his profession.

I guess this is why to me everyone around him feel so pale in comparison... I just can't stand even watching LDH and OJO's scenes. In both of them all I see is the actors, especially LDH with her modern makeup, pristine clothing and bland expression... She doesn't feel like a woman that has been through what we are told that she has. I just hope she won't ruin the show for me... is she considered a good actress?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7hahaha, I can only think of this reason - maybe his princess likes to play with his stubble/keep her entertained for awhile so he can snooze longer. :blush: Oh those pics - the side view of him is so breathtaking but as usual, I don't like the hair! :unsure:

Hahaha! In an earlier interview, he mentioned that his little girl doesn't like daddy to kiss her , actually I think it is because of his stubble ..too prickly!! Lol! Maybe his stubble simply grows too fast, so it is better to keep it long and he can save time shaving.. just need to trim..Haha!

I think he is keeping his fringe for his new role. I heard his Lee Bang Won for the upcoming drama is younger and hotter than the one in the movie " Empire of lust". Hope to see it soon.

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

wonder why they weren't allowed to take pictures... that's kinda strange for this types of fan meets, no

I think fans are puzzled too..

• Like 3

I have to say- I'm looking at JH's new look, and I find it very exciting! I know that it's meant for his current show that he is filming, but I can see numerous modern characters that he can play with that look. And that brings to mind the question (I guess it's not the first time that it was asked)- what character or story would you like to see him play next? 

• Like 1

Yeah I want him to cast in modern drama next. I rewatched Robber and I miss Janghyuk playing in romantic love story.

but no more sad ending though. Any character would be okay. :wub:

I watched Iris2 and I was very depressed for like 2 weeks. I was that much into his character. :sweatingbullets:Until now I am still not able to finish ending episode of Chuno. I stopped at episode 23. haha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nyk said:

Yeah I want him to cast in modern drama next. I rewatched Robber and I miss Janghyuk playing in romantic love story.

but no more sad ending though. Any character would be okay. :wub:

Romantic love story would be great! I don't why, maybe it's the white shirt or the slightly wind blown hair, but his looks makes me think about the country. Maybe a character who doesn't live in the city, maybe has a farm? And that made me think about horses! Jang Hyuk already did a show about one passion of his- boxing (talk about bad endings...), so why not make a show about another passion of his- horse riding?!

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 12:42 PM, Biology Lesson said:

I wonder why they weren't allowed to take pictures... that's kinda strange for this types of fan meets, no?

Well I am not surprised the organizers do not allow pictures taking this time.   

If you don't know what I am talking about, you can read this article which was published 2 days before the FM, especially the 4th last paragraph from the bottom :

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-japan-laborers-boycott/calls-for-boycott-of-japan-grow-in-south-korea-as-diplomatic-row-simmers-idUSKCN1U00FZ

16 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I have to say- I'm looking at JH's new look, and I find it very exciting! I know that it's meant for his current show that he is filming, but I can see numerous modern characters that he can play with that look. And that brings to mind the question (I guess it's not the first time that it was asked)- what character or story would you like to see him play next? 

Actually I want him to play a character who can't speak for some reason...because I am super curious to see how he would depict all emotions without lines ( He's already very good at it). 

• Like 2