Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Prettysup

    3414

  • azureblue7

    3321

  • Biology Lesson

    2123

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had to show my friends on here one of my Christmas presents  Hope you all had a blessed Christmas.  

Finally got to watch Hyuk's movie on the big screen! Guess it was not surprising that I saw more men than women watching the movie. Probably the genre appeals more to male audience. Anyway, I was supe

Hi, everyone!  I'm Darla. I am new here and have browsed a bit but haven't posted before. I didn't discover Jang Hyuk until recently and have been making my way through his dramas after first seeing h

Whenever he said he's shy, I would be like :blush:. Hmm....he has 3 kids, how shy can he be? hahaha! Me & my naughty thoughts! Oh yes, "I want that girl"....he did work hard to get to date her (his wife). 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jang Hyuk confirmed NOT to join the second season of 'Urban Cops 2' - he will be replaced by Chun Jung-myung (the other 3 cast members are staying on). So I think he has already lined something else up his sleeve and hopefully we can get news of it soon...

 

 

201907011043084215_d.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk confirmed NOT to join the second season of 'Urban Cops 2' - he will be replaced by Chun Jung-myung (the other 3 cast members are staying on). So I think he has already lined something else up his sleeve and hopefully we can get news of it soon...

 

I am hoping to hear his casting news soon :tears:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Abit off topic here...I happen to watch on youtube the actress acted as Sera in FTLY doing ballet show or something, also have Chen Xiao, the one who came to Dragon Club. Didn't know that Sera was pretty good although she said she didn't dance for very long. Somehow when I watched her, I thought of JH wife who was once a ballerina. Am sure Mrs Jung has nice posture & nice body since ballerina have long legs/arms & are petite in size. :D I wonder if princess Jung started kiddy ballet yet (5 years old). LOL...I think she would look very adorable with ballet shoes/leotard. I'm imagining that JH will be smiling non stop if his princess does a dance for him. (Crazy me). LOL...

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I wouldn’t mind Dragon club 2!

Don't thing there is any chance anytime soon. Tae Hyun is indefinitely inactive due to betting scandal, Jong Kook is doing too many shows.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too! I love it if there's a Dragon Club (2). But heard the rating wasn't good for the one they did. Why ah? 

 

I found it too short. I wanted more of these ajusshi, esp JH. :P That's the closest we could get knowing the real him as he      shared about his family.

 

Their show was about the 'natural' themselves. No script. Perhaps nowadays people prefer something 'hot' 'rock' 'pretty boys' or whatever instead of watching ajusshi sharing their life story. For me, I wish JH would share more. :D

 

As for his drama to have season 2 quite difficult - either he died or his girl married someone else :blush:but I really wish the cast of Thank You can do a season 2 with a grown up Bomi. She was so into him at that time. I think if they act together again, she'll be into him as well. (If it's me, I would jump all over him). :wub:

 

 

 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I finally got the courage to watch Chuno (courage cause I know how it ends...). I'm at ep 6, and I have to say now I understand why they said JH made this show! It's surprising to me just how bored I am by any scene he's not on screen, especially the scenes between OJO and LDH. No offence, but OJO is maybe pretty to look at, but he is bland and boring as hell here! I mean- we've seen JH play noble characters before, but they always had spice to them and a twinkle. Here- nothing! And LDH... oh my god! Awful! simply awful! I liked her in Robbers, but now I'm starting to think that maybe that was because in most scenes she was with JH. I know that JH really likes her and he was the one to suggest her to the role, but I just can't stomach her... Right now I started to fast forward through their scenes, so I'm enjoying the show more :)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

So I finally got the courage to watch Chuno (courage cause I know how it ends...). I'm at ep 6, and I have to say now I understand why they said JH made this show! It's surprising to me just how bored I am by any scene he's not on screen, especially the scenes between OJO and LDH. No offence, but OJO is maybe pretty to look at, but he is bland and boring as hell here! I mean- we've seen JH play noble characters before, but they always had spice to them and a twinkle. Here- nothing! And LDH... oh my god! Awful! simply awful! I liked her in Robbers, but now I'm starting to think that maybe that was because in most scenes she was with JH. I know that JH really likes her and he was the one to suggest her to the role, but I just can't stomach her... Right now I started to fast forward through their scenes, so I'm enjoying the show more :)

 

Haha how can you not watch Chuno ? It was my first JH drama and boy, how I fell in love with him after that. Have you watched Tree with Deep Roots? That's awesome too.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

 

Haha how can you not watch Chuno ? It was my first JH drama and boy, how I fell in love with him after that. Have you watched Tree with Deep Roots? That's awesome too.

Actually the first show of JH that I've watched was "fated to love you", and I've been a fan ever since. Up until now I've seen many gifs from the show and JH looked epic in them, but what prevented me from watching it was that the ending was spoiled to me and also knowing that DG pines for his love throughout the show and doesn't move on. That to me is just depressing. I would have rather him realizing that they no longer are compatible as he has changed, and finding a new, saucier, love.

 I've seen Tree with Deep Roots and I loved it, though more for the subject matter, that was fascinating to me, than for JH, as his role wasn't as prominent as in his other shows. The only problem I had with that show was the complete lack of chemistry with the lead actress. Their relationship felt more like that of a brother and a sister than two people in love. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - upcoming movie 'Tomb of the River’
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...