Jang Hyuk confirmed NOT to join the second season of 'Urban Cops 2' - he will be replaced by Chun Jung-myung (the other 3 cast members are staying on). So I think he has already lined something else up his sleeve and hopefully we can get news of it soon...

201907011043084215_d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk confirmed NOT to join the second season of 'Urban Cops 2' - he will be replaced by Chun Jung-myung (the other 3 cast members are staying on). So I think he has already lined something else up his sleeve and hopefully we can get news of it soon...

I am hoping to hear his casting news soon :tears:

• Like 3

Abit off topic here...I happen to watch on youtube the actress acted as Sera in FTLY doing ballet show or something, also have Chen Xiao, the one who came to Dragon Club. Didn't know that Sera was pretty good although she said she didn't dance for very long. Somehow when I watched her, I thought of JH wife who was once a ballerina. Am sure Mrs Jung has nice posture & nice body since ballerina have long legs/arms & are petite in size. :D I wonder if princess Jung started kiddy ballet yet (5 years old). LOL...I think she would look very adorable with ballet shoes/leotard. I'm imagining that JH will be smiling non stop if his princess does a dance for him. (Crazy me). LOL...

• Love 1

Me too! I love it if there's a Dragon Club (2). But heard the rating wasn't good for the one they did. Why ah? 

I found it too short. I wanted more of these ajusshi, esp JH. :P That's the closest we could get knowing the real him as he      shared about his family.

Their show was about the 'natural' themselves. No script. Perhaps nowadays people prefer something 'hot' 'rock' 'pretty boys' or whatever instead of watching ajusshi sharing their life story. For me, I wish JH would share more. :D

As for his drama to have season 2 quite difficult - either he died or his girl married someone else :blush:but I really wish the cast of Thank You can do a season 2 with a grown up Bomi. She was so into him at that time. I think if they act together again, she'll be into him as well. (If it's me, I would jump all over him). :wub:

• LOL 1

So I finally got the courage to watch Chuno (courage cause I know how it ends...). I'm at ep 6, and I have to say now I understand why they said JH made this show! It's surprising to me just how bored I am by any scene he's not on screen, especially the scenes between OJO and LDH. No offence, but OJO is maybe pretty to look at, but he is bland and boring as hell here! I mean- we've seen JH play noble characters before, but they always had spice to them and a twinkle. Here- nothing! And LDH... oh my god! Awful! simply awful! I liked her in Robbers, but now I'm starting to think that maybe that was because in most scenes she was with JH. I know that JH really likes her and he was the one to suggest her to the role, but I just can't stomach her... Right now I started to fast forward through their scenes, so I'm enjoying the show more :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

So I finally got the courage to watch Chuno (courage cause I know how it ends...). I'm at ep 6, and I have to say now I understand why they said JH made this show! It's surprising to me just how bored I am by any scene he's not on screen, especially the scenes between OJO and LDH. No offence, but OJO is maybe pretty to look at, but he is bland and boring as hell here! I mean- we've seen JH play noble characters before, but they always had spice to them and a twinkle. Here- nothing! And LDH... oh my god! Awful! simply awful! I liked her in Robbers, but now I'm starting to think that maybe that was because in most scenes she was with JH. I know that JH really likes her and he was the one to suggest her to the role, but I just can't stomach her... Right now I started to fast forward through their scenes, so I'm enjoying the show more :)

Haha how can you not watch Chuno ? It was my first JH drama and boy, how I fell in love with him after that. Have you watched Tree with Deep Roots? That's awesome too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Haha how can you not watch Chuno ? It was my first JH drama and boy, how I fell in love with him after that. Have you watched Tree with Deep Roots? That's awesome too.

Actually the first show of JH that I've watched was "fated to love you", and I've been a fan ever since. Up until now I've seen many gifs from the show and JH looked epic in them, but what prevented me from watching it was that the ending was spoiled to me and also knowing that DG pines for his love throughout the show and doesn't move on. That to me is just depressing. I would have rather him realizing that they no longer are compatible as he has changed, and finding a new, saucier, love.

I've seen Tree with Deep Roots and I loved it, though more for the subject matter, that was fascinating to me, than for JH, as his role wasn't as prominent as in his other shows. The only problem I had with that show was the complete lack of chemistry with the lead actress. Their relationship felt more like that of a brother and a sister than two people in love. 

• Like 3