WOW.......... ajusshii janghyuk only have 6 page in his thread... that is really sad...

Jang Hyuk, starring in 'Thank You'.......

as of right now I can see that drama becoming a hit for the year 2007.... Jang Hyuk is an awsome actor... Im glad he's back and went back to work as soon as possible... because he knows that we all miss him so very much...

Guest ripgal

ANYONE who LOVES or LIKES JANG HYUK Absolutely MUST watch him in the new drama showing now in Seoul called THANK YOU......to me, shaping up to be one of the VERY BEST DRAMAs of all times....

For those who think it is a SOB SOB story with lots of crying....please hold that thought, OK it does have that BUT....It's such a beautiful story that unfolds with so many interesting characters that you would fall in love with...the story and script would captivate you and all throughout, it is also infused would delightful good humour that could make you laugh out so loud or cry with the irony of it all .....and the acting from Jang Hyuk, Gong Hyo Jin and the little girl Soon Ae is simply so commendable....

PLEASE DON'T MISS THIS DRAMA...IT'S BEING SUBBED BY WITHS2 also....

YES...I agree with you on all counts. My favourite drama of all time is MISA but now it looks like Thank You's gonna be a threat. I have been thinking of the drama on the randomest moments. Suddenly I think of YS..then GS then Bom. No mellow drama has ever affected me this much since MISA. Esp GS and Bom..I just love the pair. Altho they haven't been many interaction scenes between them, but you can already feel the deep and intense adoration and love between them. And this time it's a man and a child.. Imagine that?

And I agree with you about the humor elements. This drama does appear to be a tearjerker, but you will be surprised with the appropriate and not overdone humor elements fused within the story. And the funny scenes might just appear in a nic of a sec, for a brief of 3-5 secs..but you will definitely love watching those brief moments, cos they build up the beautiful relationship of the characters.

Guest .alyak_

I LOVE THANK YOU!

Its so sad. I've already cried from a few scenes already. It's a must watch of 2007!

1e050404hdtvxvidesh4reamo7.jpg

He has such a hot body. Wow! I didn't know he carried that with him under all those clothing.... =)

Jang Hyuk should consider doing more shirtless scenes. HAHAH
^_^

20070329211154926d5_213043_0.jpg

He looks so gorgeous here!

viewimagejg8.jpg

Jang Hyuk keeps getting hotter and hotter with every episode!

Credits: Cyworld / Kayla@Soompi

Kayla.

Guest jicks

I can't believe this thread is only sitting at 6 pages!!

Anyways, the man really has gotten a whole lot hotter since being discharged from the military... hmm... never looked at him that way... ^____^ (I'm so waiting for Thankyou to be released w/ Eng subs)

Guest jinnn

He has such a hot body. Wow! I didn't know he carried that with him under all those clothing.... =)

Jang Hyuk should consider doing more shirtless scenes. HAHAH ^_^

LOL !!! JH's well-kept secret :D

Anyway, if my memory serves me well, he has another steaming HOT scene in Whasango!!!

Nice butts :P

Guest vvdesigns

Wow...he has definitely gotten a lot more attractive after serving in the military...I don't know why, but definitely.

I will have to go check out the drama y'all are talking about. He was amusing in Successful Girl's Story.

Guest ripgal

I admit I wasn't interested in him before. He never appeared attractive to me in Successful Story of a Bright girl nor did he appeal to me in Volcano High (my first drama and movie with him inside). But I've never doubted his capability as an actor. He was good in Windstruck and Teach Me to Speak English.. BUT BUT BUT... I really don't know happened!! What did he go thru in his army stint? It made him a totally different person..not only in appearance, but the most obvious change is his improvement in his acting. He was good in his previous works..but he's far more better and refined in his recent drama Thank You.

And I've just become a fan..hahaha...

Guest jinnn

I admit I wasn't interested in him before. He never appeared attractive to me in Successful Story of a Bright girl nor did he appeal to me in Volcano High (my first drama and movie with him inside). But I've never doubted his capability as an actor. He was good in Windstruck and Teach Me to Speak English.. BUT BUT BUT... I really don't know happened!! What did he go thru in his army stint? It made him a totally different person..not only in appearance, but the most obvious change is his improvement in his acting. He was good in his previous works..but he's far more better and refined in his recent drama Thank You.

LOL and I believe you have even CHANGED your avatar?

The power of new found love :D

Guest ripgal

LOL and I believe you have even CHANGED your avatar?

The power of new found love :D

hahaha yes!

I really love that picture of him..:wub:

I already have so many loves...but I still can't resist adding him to my list..:P

Guest .alyak_

I have never found it attractive too. I've seen Windstruck and Volcano High and i just let it slip. Although i did enjoy Windstruck. I believe anyone who saw it head teared alittle.

Anyways, NOW that i'm watching Thank You he's sooooo attractive, and he's such a good actor. I love the temper he throws. ^_^

Kayla.

Guest jinnn

I love the temper he throws. ^_^

Kayla.

LOL ! Love is crazy :P

i really like the smirk he always put on...

Ditto. His smirk is sooooooooooooo COOL :wub:

Oh did you guys see him on last night episode of TY? He and his rolled up white shirt. I swear I was just staring at how unbelievably good it fits him. And the way he cooed at the baby?? Lucky, lucky baby. I wouldn't mind if Jang Hyuk cooed me to sleep :lol:

Finally got to see him Windstruck. Gotta say he might not have been as hot as he is now, but he makes it up by being such an adorable average joe. He's got amazing chemistry with Jeon Ji Hyun, which made it so much enjoyable. Windstruck definitely gets up there among one of my favorite K Movies.

• Like 1

Guest ripgal

Oh did you guys see him on last night episode of TY? He and his rolled up white shirt. I swear I was just staring at how unbelievably good it fits him. And the way he cooed at the baby?? Lucky, lucky baby. I wouldn't mind if Jang Hyuk cooed me to sleep :lol:

Finally got to see him Windstruck. Gotta say he might not have been as hot as he is now, but he makes it up by being such an adorable average joe. He's got amazing chemistry with Jeon Ji Hyun, which made it so much enjoyable. Windstruck definitely gets up there among one of my favorite K Movies.

Yes yes... the way he held and pampered the baby was just :wub: :blush:

About Windstruck, yeap..he had great chemistry with Jeon Ji Hyun. In fact JJH is one of his best celeb friends in the entertainment industry. They're very good friends.. I remembered in an interview somebody asked him about his relationship with JJH and whether they can be a couple, he said it's impossible because they're really good friends. I always thought he and JJH looked very compatible with each other.. and finally my dream came true when they appeared in Windstruck together..:wub:

Guest minjung313

I always thought Jang Hyuk was cute from myung lang drama with jang nara...but this new drama is told in a such a beautiful way with very good actors/actresses. I was really surprised by Jang Hyuk's performance. And he has definitely gotten hotter. O M G. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest lisafh

GiSeo in Thank You -- my heart!!

에꼴 5th issue,2007:wub:

Soul Mate Jang Hyuk

ecole2007055kd0.jpg

17209731tq0.jpg

91469704qr1.jpg

49912625kt8.jpg

14659848ud7.jpg

신디더퍼키 5th issue,2007

cindytheperky200705ks9.jpg

credit hyuckstar cafe @daum ^^고맙습니다 :lol:

Guest toxic-apple

0.0 Jang Hyuk's so hot!!! I love his new drama!!! Can't wait for it to come out to dvd!!!!!

Please post more pix of his if you guys have some!! please

He lost some weight..act in a cool drama and he's so hott now...yay! for Jang Hyuk! ..Wait..what's this accident he had?...Apparently he refused to go to the hospital altho' he has pains on his body n neck..some people are seriously injured.When was this?... :unsure:

From Newsen..

01-4.jpg

뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

탤런트 장혁이 차량이 반파되는 교통사고를 당했다.

장혁은 24일 오전 전남 신안군 증도 인근의 도로에서 탑승했던 밴이 넘어지는 사고를 당했다.

차가 반파될 정도로 큰 사고였지만 다행히 큰 부상은 면했다. 현재 장혁은 MBC 수목드라마 '고맙습니다'촬영에 임하고 있다.

장혁의 소속사 싸이더스HQ 측은 24일 "오늘 오전 교통사고를 당했다"며 "사고 규모에 비해 큰 부상을 당하지 않아 다행이지만 일주일 가량 통원 치료를 받아야 한다"고 말했다.

이어 "드라마 일정이 빡빡한데다 장혁 본인의 열정도 넘쳐 현재 촬영에 임하고 있다"며 "사고 차량은 폐차시킨 상태다"고 덧붙였다.

아직 정확한 사고 경위가 밝혀지진 않았지만 장혁과 함께 타고 있던 매니저는 다소 큰 부상을 당한 것으로 알려졌다.

드라마 촬영을 위해 이동 중에 사고가 난 것으로 전해졌다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.com

Hope some kind soul can translate this..thanks!