1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

After one month !! Think he is shooting for some magazine ??

Looks like it. Hope to see the actual pics soon! His hairstyle reminds me of the shine or go crazy and empire of lust period. I like it!

• Like 1

Can anyone resist the black/white picture? :blush: I wonder if he has a pet cat at home. He looks so comfy with the cat. But then again maybe not, Mrs Jung is already busy enough with 3 children (hahaha). Anyone knows what he said in the interview? I thought he put on some weight (did he). He looks good/well rested. But i don't like the hair. :wacko:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Can anyone resist the black/white picture? :blush: I wonder if he has a pet cat at home. He looks so comfy with the cat. But then again maybe not, Mrs Jung is already busy enough with 3 children (hahaha). Anyone knows what he said in the interview? I thought he put on some weight (did he). He looks good/well rested. But i don't like the hair. :wacko:

Haha! Think many fans love that black and white pic. It was reposted so many times! I love it too!  I don't mind his hair length but I certainly hope his hair could be styled differently though. He has definitely put on some weight after Bad Papa. He looks more refreshed and radiant.

• Like 1

@azureblue7Ya I can't stand this hair of his (Lee Gun) the 1st half of the show. Like his hair after he cut it. I like him to show some forehead, like KPJ. I don't know if you feel the same but I like him in heavy characters for modern genre drama, like BM, Voice, MF. Bad Papa is fine with me. I like it too. I like BM & feel like punching whoever it is that cut the drama by 2 episodes. :angry:

• Like 1