Guest lucky_moon

I love his acting in Thank you & also I saw his acting in 2 of his movie ( please teach me english & windstruck)

found this on the net....maybe this could be his latest project?? i also dunno....

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200705/28/e...90711.707.0.jpg

there a promotional trip[ 4 days ] to japan for these four male actorfrom Sidus

..and tomorrow 29th there will be a press conference ...suppose to have alot of interviews and press coverage with the japan media ..a joint event by Sidus and japan media .

.they are on their way to japan today i think

Jang, Yoon, Gong, Ji Make Joint Visit to Japan

Four Korean male heartthrobs -- Jang Hyuk, Yoon Kye-sang, Gong Yu and Ji Jin-hee -- will make a joint 4 day visit to Japan from Monday. The four stars will appear on TV shows and hold media interviews ahead of their full fledged activities in the island nation.

They left Seoul Monday and will hold a joint press conference in Japan Tuesday regarding their future plans in Japan. After the conference, they will continue individual promotional activities through broadcast appearances, more interviews and photo shoots.

Entertainment agency Sidus HQ, the event's organizer, says Japanese fans are excited about the foursome's visit, as it's difficult to bring the four together at one place even in Korea. Sidus expressed the hope that the event will help solidify their star power.

On June 23, the four will join with actors Jo In-sung and Cha Tae-hyeon for the visual/music event "Hallyu, Romantic Festival 2007."

070528_ent_2.jpg

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...8326_11858.html

the story outline is about . about .gigolo - their happiness , sorrow and love .basically agreement about the cast had been set .unless there are sudden changes .the shooting starting in july

coming from dir Yoon [it wont be your normal main stream movie style that is why it is exciting to see .. shd be something to watch out for ..... ] seem like JH is eager to be in a non commerical movie like this one .he express great interest in this project

Art film? Hm....interesting, is JH one of the gigolos? That's a challenge!

Seen one of Ha Jeong woo's art film....about plastic surgery, that one was good.

I'll be waiting......기다리세요!

Suz, thanks for the pic...why is he still looking so tired?

Guest chigurl

hi!guys, its my first time in this thread

i have watched a couple of his movies and i thought he was great

i wanted to come by and share the news articles from his Japan visit for the Romantic Festival Promotion

730.jpg

人気俳優4名が来日! <韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル2007>来日記者会見

本日5月29日、午後2時よりグランドプリンスホテル赤坂にて、トップ俳優4名が参席する中、来月開催予定の<韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル2007>来日記者会見が行われた。

来日したのは、『宮廷女官チャングムの誓い』で日本にもファンの多いチ・ジニ、『僕の彼女を紹介します』などで人気のチャン・ヒョク、グループ<god>出身で最近は俳優として活躍中のユン・ゲサン、そして『乾パン先生とこんぺいとう』や昨年は日本映画にも出演したモデル出身のコン・ユの4名。韓国ではトップ俳優の彼らが揃っての来日ということで、150名以上の取材陣が集まった。

<韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル2007>は、本日の記者会見に出席した4人のほか、チャ・テヒョン、チョ・インソン、M(イ・ミヌ)、シン・ヘソン、チョンジン、SS501、John-Hoon、ハウル&J、風景、Lyn、Battle、Xenoといった韓国でも見ることのできない、トップ俳優陣から実力派シンガー、アイドルまで幅広いジャンルのタレントが大集合するビッグイベント。

軍隊入隊前最後の日本での公式イベント参加となるコン・ユは、「ドラマ撮影で忙しいが、日本のファンに会いたいということと、他の俳優らとイベントで共演することに意味があると思い参加を決めた。楽しいイベントになるだろう」と語り、これに対しチャン・ヒョクが「韓国の軍隊は人を素敵にしてくれる。コン・ユもカッコよくなって帰って来るだろう」とエールを送り、会場の笑いを誘った。

またチ・ジニは「僕以外の3人は特技も多く、いるだけで輝いているが、僕は何も見せれるものがなく心配だ」と謙虚な姿を見せ、ユン・ゲサンは「歌手と俳優の両面を持っている僕は得かもしれないが、来月は人間的にどういった面を持っているのかをお見せして、ファンからもエネルギーをもらいたい」と抱負を語った。

<韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル2007>は、来月6月23日にグッドウィルドーム(旧西武ドーム)にて開催予定。

**credit wowkorea**

731.jpg

732.jpg

733.jpg

734.jpg

チ・ジニら韓流ロマンチックフェスティバルを前に会見

29日、チ・ジニ、チャン・ヒョク、ユン・ゲサン、コン・ユがそろって訪日、韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル2007開催にあたって記者会見に臨んだ。

同イベントのプロモーションのため訪日した4人の韓流スターは、それぞれの近況や豊富を語った。

いずれも主演クラスのトップ俳優たちだけあって、チ・ジニは『カインとアベル』の撮入を間近に控え、コン・ユは『コーヒープリンス1号店』の撮影にすでに入っており、チャン・ヒョクは『ありがとうございます』を好評のうち終了したばかりで次回作を準備中、ユン・ゲサンはまもなくキム・ハヌルと映画『6年間熱愛中』に入る、との多忙な近況を語った。

韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル2007については全員が口々に「このようなメンバーが一同に会するのは本当にないこと。自分もわくわくするし、他の方々がどんなパフォーマンスを見せてくれるのか楽しみ」などとした。

そこでコン・ユが、「自分が皆さんの前に出るのはこのイベントが最後になるだろう」とドッキリ発言。「『コーヒープリンス1号店』とこのイベントを無事終えた後、入隊します」と告白した。

それを受けて最近除隊したばかりのチャン・ヒョクが「軍隊は、行くとよりカッコよくなれるいい所だよ」と言い、やはり除隊して間もないユン・ゲサンとも顔を見合わせ笑いを誘った。

さらにチ・ジニは「自分には軍隊は10年以上も前のことだが…皆さん素敵で若いですし、歌がうまかったり多才なのに、自分は特技がなく(イベントで)何ができるか自信がないが、がんばります」と謙遜しながらも貫禄を見せ、笑いも取っていた。

韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル2007は6月23日にグッドウィルドーム(旧西武ドーム)で行われる韓国ドラマと音楽のコラボイベント。今回の4人のほかチョ・インソン、チャ・テヒョンや神話のM(イ・ミヌ)、シン・へソン、チョンジン、John-Hoon、人気グループのSS501など豪華な顔ぶれが予定されている。

**credit chosun**

Guest flip!

loved him in thank you! and i never knew he was in please teach me english and windstruck. cried buckets watching windstruck but never noticed him hehe but he's one hot man nowadays :D

Guest atreyu112

he is getting manlier and gorgeous.. when i saw his latest pic with Gong Yoo, our jang hyuk looks much more better.. it's a good thing after all he joined army, coz now he is better than before!!! i just loveee him even more.. *drools over his hot manliness..*

Guest lovegoodfood

Gong Yoo looks a bit causal...he look as if he is going to play golf!! LOL....no offense Gong Yoo's fan......

Guest o-cha

hi all Jang Hyuk fans. I'm currently watching Thank You and just 'rediscovered' Jang Hyuk. I've watched him in his older dramas and movies but it wasn't until Thank You that I 'fell in love' with Jang Hyuk. I've been backlogging the previous pages...and I agree he is HOTTER now...definitely more manly and more mature...

Thanks to everyone for the pics and news.

Thought I'll share some older pictures

The boys of the Yongddi Club (Dragon Club)

I didn't make these...credit on pic.

sepiayongddi.jpg

yongddi7.jpg

yongddi5.jpg

Guest corey

Hahaha!!..yes!!.. so funny with the little pigs!!

let's hope he will make a come back when the army stint is over!!..i really want to him in a movie or drama again..Jang Hyuk is too cute to ignore. :)

he is in a drama now finally and it's called Thank You

Guest aalhl

Hi all, this is my first time posting here as well to share more Japanese news article I found..

0529newsbq7.jpg

来月23日に埼玉グッドウィルドームで行われる大規模ファンミーティング‘韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル’のプロモーションのため、出演俳優であるチ・ジニ、コン・ユ、チャン・ヒョク、ユン・ゲサンが来日し、都内で合同記者会見を行った。

「宮廷女官チャングムの誓い」で日本でも人気のチ・ジニをはじめ、最近、日本でスクリーンデビューをも果たしたコン・ユ、先日放送終了したドラマ「ありがとうございます」で高い評価を受けたチャン・ヒョクと、日本で初ファンミーティングを行ったばかりのユン・ゲサンというそれぞれ主役を演じるほどの人気俳優が揃って来日をするということで、当日は多くのマスコミが会場に駆けつけた。

会見では俳優らがイベントへの意気込みを熱く語ったが、その中でもコン・ユはこのイベントが入隊前の最後の日本公式イベントになると語りながら特別な期待感を見せた。また、昨年末、軍隊から戻ってきたばかりのチャン・ヒョクもコン・ユにエールを送り、応援の意味でマスコミからも拍手が送られた。

また、今回スケジュールの都合で参加できなかったチャ・テヒョンもビデオレターで意気込みを語るなど、俳優たちは韓流ロマンチックフェスティバル’に向けてたくさんの準備に励んでいるようだ。

会見の詳しい様子は近日会見レポートにてお届けします!

*** Credit: K-Plaza ***

========================

2007-05-29 韓流ロマンティックフェスティバル記者会見レポ <その1>

img0000061901do4.jpg

韓流ロマンティックフェスティバル2007 記者会見

■日時:5月29日(火)14時~

場所:グランドプリンスホテル 五色

参加者:コン・ユ、チャン・ヒョク、チ・ジニ、ユン・ゲサン(並び順)

6月23日にグッドウィルドーム(旧・西武ドーム)にて行われる「韓流ロマンティック

フェスティバル2007」のプロモーションのため、急遽、コン・ユ、チャン・ヒョク、

チ・ジニ、ユン・ゲサンのサイダスの4人が来日、記者会見を行いました。

この4人の合同記者会見ということで、いつもより報道陣の数も多く

始まる前から会場は賑やかでした。

予定時間を15分ほど過ぎたころ、まずはスクリーンで「韓流ロマンティック

フェスティバル」のコマーシャル。そして、現在ドラマ『花を探しに来たんだ』の

撮影中のため来れなかったチャ・テヒョンから映像メッセージが。

「今日は行けなくてごめんなさい。23日まで皆さん待っていてくださいね!」

とのことでした。

続いて、いよいよ4人が登場。会場は一気にフラッシュの嵐。

4人が席につき、自己紹介&挨拶(チャン・ヒョク、チ・ジニは日本語で)のあと、

MCによる代表質問に答える4人。近況報告を語ったのち・・・。

■「韓流ロマンティックフェスティバル」でどのようなことを見せたいか?

また現在の心境、抱負など。

コン・ユ:韓国でもこれだけの俳優が一堂に会することはないので、とても興奮もしているし、

緊張もしています。当日は一味違った姿をお見せしたいです。面白くて楽しめるようなことを…(笑)

あ、それから、僕が(入隊前に)日本でファンの皆さんに会えるのはこれが最後になります。

なので、23日はドラマの撮影中でものすごく忙しい時期ですが、絶対に参加したいと言って、

自分から手を挙げました。ほかの俳優さんと一堂に会する場ということで、いい思い出にもなると思います。

※ちょっと会場がしんみりしてしまったので、MCが「除隊後もたくさん活躍してくださいね!」

というと「ア、イェ~」と答えるコン・ユ。ちょっと寂しそうでしたね。

チャン・ヒョク:まず、横にいらっしゃる俳優さんたちと一緒に記者会見ができること

だけでも嬉しいです。今、コン・ユ君が軍隊に行くという話をしていましたが、帰ってきたら

より一層格好いい姿を見せてくれると思いますよ。韓国の軍隊は、人をカッコよくしますから(会場爆笑)。

これにコン・ユが答えて

コン・ユ:「はい。僕もチャン・ヒョクさんのようにカッコ良くなって

帰ってきたいと思います」(会場大爆笑)

チャン・ヒョク:また、ここに座っている俳優もみんなそれぞれが汗を流し、

作った作品が海外でも見てもらえて、ファンの皆さんと共有できるというのはとても

有意義なことだと思います。23日はそれぞれ違った個性の俳優が一堂に会するので、

それぞれの個性的な姿を見てもらえるよう、僕も一生懸命頑張ります。そして、コン・ユ君が

23日のフェスティバルとドラマの撮影も終えて、軍隊に行き、無事に帰ってきてくれる

ことを祈って、皆さん拍手をお願いします!!(またまた会場大爆笑)

※寂しそうなコン・ユ君をしきりに励ますチャン・ヒョク氏。まるでお兄ちゃんが弟を

なだめているような微笑ましい光景でした!!

チ・ジニ:僕も軍隊に行ってきたのですが・・・(会場またまた大爆笑)。もう10年も前の話

ですけどね。ここにいる3人はとてもカッコいいので、一緒に出席できるだけでも光栄です。

僕は何も見せられるものがないので、歌も歌えないし…すごく心配なんです。

あまりあがらない性格なのに、23日のことを考えるだけでも緊張します。

まぁ、何かできるでしょう…(笑)。

ユン・ゲサン:…質問、何でしたっけ?(会場爆笑)あんまり長い時間待っていたので

忘れちゃいました。僕は皆さんとちょっと違うかもしれませんね。歌手と俳優を経験してきて、

歌手時代には、ファンの皆さんと接する機会が多かったのですが、俳優が普段の

姿をお見せするというのはあまりない機会ですよね。当日は僕がどんな俳優なのか、

そんな人間的な面を知っていただけたらと思います。

========================

2007-05-29 韓流ロマンティックフェスティバル記者会見レポ<その2>

img0000062001mz1.jpg

レポート続きです。

■日本の印象について

コン・ユ:『龍が如く』の撮影やプロモーションでしょっちゅう日本に来ていたので、

すごく身近な国になりました。でもまだ日本では韓国ほど僕を知っている人がいないので、

気楽に外を歩けて楽しいです。

チャン・ヒョク:日本は4回目です。印象は親しみを感じること、そしてゆったりしていることの二つです。

僕は釜山出身なので、気候や風土が似ていて親しみを感じるし、また日本のドラマや映画、

アニメをみていると何かゆったりしているなぁと感じます。

チ・ジニ:もう、隣の家みたいです。あまりにも何度も来ているので。印象は、きれい、

食べ物がおいしい、見るところが多いの3つです。僕はアニメのキャラクターやフィギアや

カメラが好きなので。赤坂に必ず行きます。(フィギアのお店があるらしいです)

あと、東急ハンズに行って材料を買って鞄を作ったりもします。最近は子供のためによく

おもちゃ売り場にも行きますね。

※今まで落ち着いた態度で受け答えしていたチ・ジニ氏ですが、フィギアの話になったとたん

目がランランと輝いて、子供のようでした(笑)。

ユン・ゲサン:先月ファンミーティングで初めて来て、今日が2度目です。

前回はホテルしか行かなかったので(笑)。今回は空港からここまでの車の中で少しだけ

見ました。右ハンドルなんだなぁとか。とにかく、会見でもファンミーティングでも

通訳を通すといきなりテンションが落ちるので、今度は絶対に日本語を勉強して

きたいと思います!

と、ここで会見は終了。

同じ事務所でもめったに一堂に会することがない4人。たしかに4人とも全く個性が違いますよね。

でも、会見を見ていて思ったのは、4人とも可愛い子供っぽさを持った兄弟のようだなぁということ。

長男チ・ジニ氏はとっても謙虚で弟たちの面倒をよく見ながらもアニメのキャラやフィギアが大好き。

次男のチャン・ヒョク氏はちょっとすねてるけど、弟を叱咤激励するタイプ。

三男のユン・ゲサン氏はお兄ちゃんや弟と一緒にされたくないとひとり個性で頑張ってるタイプ。

末っ子コン・ユ氏は愛嬌たっぷりだけれど、寂しがり屋。

ほんとうにこの4人が一堂に会するという、めったにない場でしたが、とても微笑ましい会見でした。

■韓流ロマンティックフェスティバル

日時:6月23日(土) 14:30開場  16:30開演 (終演20:30予定)

場所:グッドウィルドーム(旧・西武ドーム)

出演者(予定):チ・ジニ、チャ・テヒョン、チャン・ヒョク、ユン・ゲサン、コン・ユ

チョ・インソン、M(イ・ミヌ)、シン・ヘソン、チョンジン、SS501、John-Hoon、

ハウル&J、風景、Lyn、Battle、Xeno

** Credit: Hanblo (KBoom) **

nice to meet you all.. :)

Guest Wynter

Thanks o-cha for the old pics of Jang Hyuk! I assume the Dragon Club is for actors born in the year of the dragon (1976)? He looks soooo young in those pics!

aalhl: Welcome to our wonderful thread! :D Thanks for the news and pictures, but I wish I could read Japanese, haha! :)

I can't wait to find out more about Jang Hyuk's new movie, Beastie Boys... hope to see production photos come July!

Guest aalhl

aalhl: Welcome to our wonderful thread! :D Thanks for the news and pictures, but I wish I could read Japanese, haha! :)

no problem Wynter.. and thanks for your welcome.. However, I feel that chigurl deserves a thanks too since she was the first one who posted the news here.

Guest betchay

you... guys...are all great for sharing these pictures of our beloved JANG HYUK. :) hope to see more of his latest pictures and news about him, i'm dying to see him in his new upcoming project.:wub: thanks to all!

Guest o-cha

Thanks o-cha for the old pics of Jang Hyuk! I assume the Dragon Club is for actors born in the year of the dragon (1976)? He looks soooo young in those pics!

I can't wait to find out more about Jang Hyuk's new movie, Beastie Boys... hope to see production photos come July!

Wynter : you're right...they're for actors and singers born in the year of the dragon...well all except Kim Jong Kook (1977). And yes Jang Hyuk looks so young there...still hot though! hehehe

kaonamp : hi kao...nice to see you here too. *waves*

New pics from the Tokyo trip

pic credit: Sidus

20070530tokyo.jpg

20070530tokyo2.jpg

tokyo053007.jpg

Guest kiwistar

I just finished watching Thank You, and JangHyuk is SO handsome! He is a great actor. His short hair makes him look sharp, suave , and handsome! His looks resemble HyunBin's at times. He lost alot of weight in army, comparing Windstruck to now.

-edit-

Yay for owning page 15 ^^