49 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He seems rather thrifty towards himself but generous towards his family and friends.

But that's a lot of money... I mean, you usually don't donate money to an entertainment troupe. Is he like a benefactor or an investor? Is this something people do? He clearly has a lot of faith in Ki sup, and his insistence that he will accompany him to this show and others make JH seem almost like an agent... I wonder if they actually have a business connection, or if Ki sup also works for JH.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

But that's a lot of money... I mean, you usually don't donate money to an entertainment troupe. Is he like a benefactor or an investor? Is this something people do? He clearly has a lot of faith in Ki sup, and his insistence that he will accompany him to this show and others make JH seem almost like an agent... I wonder if they actually have a business connection, or if Ki sup also works for JH.

Actually, I saw other celebrities move by Ongals.   I think it is because it helps k-comedy go on foreign stage.  You don't need to understand Korean hence Ongals=babble in Korean and they have humbling start.  They were also in master of the the hous ep 18e with Cha-In Pyo being the master who help to promote them.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/6/2021 at 2:55 AM, azureblue7 said:

Hyuk and his baths

I actually understand him, I can't stand being sweaty and not showering. He probably was already uncomfortable going to sleep without washing...

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

That romantic scene was so hilarious but at the same time, it shows JH’s professionalism.

like what the elderly lady said - you are an actor so you will do what you have to so as to bring the story alive for the audience :) 

AWESOME JH!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Heard that there are so many scenes of Hyuk in the latest episode of Law of the Jungle such that some viewers said it should re-named Law of Jang Hyuk haha... 

Well they spent 10 years inviting him, definitely will give him more scenes I guess 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4