@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 Lol awwww its so adorable how JH can be so smexy and badass one minute and absolutely dorky and cheesy and master of dad jokes the next! He is too adorable really! That playlist says it all lol so unapologetically corny cheesy and romantic! I love it!

Seeing JH with SSH in Law of the Jungle and with CKS in Soomi’s cabin reminds me of Friends in Croatia which has been one of the programs (outside of dramas) of JH that I’ve enjoyed the most. I wish they did another one of those or maybe even a series of trips. Those three guys have great chemistry. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 Lol awwww its so adorable how JH can be so smexy and badass one minute and absolutely dorky and cheesy and master of dad jokes the next! He is too adorable really! That playlist says it all lol so unapologetically corny cheesy and romantic! I love it!

Seeing JH with SSH in Law of the Jungle and with CKS in Soomi’s cabin reminds me of Friends in Croatia which has been one of the programs (outside of dramas) of JH that I’ve enjoyed the most. I wish they did another one of those or maybe even a series of trips. Those three guys have great chemistry. 

Hahaha! Yes! That's what makes him so special. He doesn't try to be someone he is not. So we can see his dorky self on variety shows. 

Here's a little story of his friendship with Seung Hwan.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I just didn't like the dyed hair... I don't like anything fake on JH- not dyed hair, like in the first part of Midas, nor fake facial hair, like in Tazza... Can't stand it! And it seems like neither does JH nowadays as he said he doesn't like to use wigs and in MC there was not fake beard, like there was in Empire of Lust 

There were some hair that I didn't like. The hair in SSBG (not only the coloured hair but all the hairstyle), Volcano High (gold hair), WOL (bowl hair), Midas (1st part that hair), FTLY (1st part that hair), BPP (bowl hair) Iris (IDK how to describe). :confounded:And also his current (curtain) hair. I should add BM also that hairstyle.

• LOL 2

Aigoooo please leave Jang Hyuks hair alone. You guys sure very picky. :joy:

Joking aside, finally I'd watch The Swordsman. I like the movie a lot. It's like John Wick on saeguk. The movie itself was easy to follow. But, I think I need more sword fight. Lol. For a villain, JT sure smile a lot and I'm not a fan of his whispered voice.

Also, it is just me that realized there's a glaring inconsistence there? It about his daughter bracelet. Once, I watch he picked it from the woman prisoner but on last scene Gurutai had it. Or mb I'm missing something. And why I don't find any need for 

Spoiler

Tae Yul to kill that woman. She was not a threat at all.

I realized he doesn't pout much in there. Lol. Usually when he did something automatically his mouth pout or maybe his hair hide it. I don't find him lack of emotion but to not really use his usual expressive eyes is challenging coz he supposed to be partially blind.

Btw, who wrote Swordsman wiki? I just edited it a little to delete some spoiler coz I think it was too soon. I'm sorry.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, yoeda said:

Aigoooo please leave Jang Hyuks hair alone. You guys sure very picky. :joy:

Joking aside, finally I'd watch The Swordsman. I like the movie a lot. It's like John Wick on saeguk. The movie itself was easy to follow. But, I think I need more sword fight. Lol. For a villain, JT sure smile a lot and I'm not a fan of his whispered voice.

Also, it is just me that realized there's a glaring inconsistence there? It about his daughter bracelet. Once, I watch he picked it from the woman prisoner but on last scene Gurutai had it. Or mb I'm missing something. And why I don't find any need for 

Hide contents

Tae Yul to kill that woman. She was not a threat at all.

I realized he doesn't pout much in there. Lol. Usually when he did something automatically his mouth pout or maybe his hair hide it. I don't find him lack of emotion but to not really use his usual expressive eyes is challenging coz he supposed to be partially blind.

Btw, who wrote Swordsman wiki? I just edited it a little to delete some spoiler coz I think it was too soon. I'm sorry.

I love swordsman too. I didn't notice that inconsistency bit. I think I need to rewatch again.

And I actually think that he had to 

Spoiler

kill that woman in order to win. He was on the verge of losing. That was the only way to make Gurutai  lose his calm. You noticed when he lost his calm and became angry, he couldn't think properly and Hyuk was then able to see through his moves more easily.

Not sure how he knows that woman's relationship with Gurutai  though. Maybe he was just taking a risk. Poor lady.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

Have anyone found subs for the first episode of Sumi Sanjang? I'm a little worried because Hyukie's episode is today and I couldn't find subs for last week ep yet :cold_sweat:

I tried finding too but there's no English subs yet for ep 1. The Chinese subs are out for ep 1 though.

Guess cute Sumi would love to do that to Hyuk too but she is already so shy that she can't look at him straight in the eye.

• Like 2

According to the site, it says

KOFIC Launches Korean Actors 200 Campaign

The resulting 200-strong list will be made public in March of this year through a dedicated website. This website will contain detailed bios for each actor accompanied by portraits highlighting the areas where they excel and showreels.

“This content will not only be accessible online”, KOFIC explains. “We plan on providing the same content in a brochure that we will send to people in charge of the world’s most prestigious festivals such as Cannes, Berlin, and Venice, international VOD service providers like Netflix, international talent agencies, and leading media outlets like Time and the New York Times.” KOFIC adds, “We are also producing showreels that will let you have a quick look at each actor’s filmography, and we will provide high-quality portfolios to film professionals from around the world and officials in charge of global entertainment and media companies. We plan to do all that through a platform dedicated to making Korean actors better known to foreign audiences”.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/kofic_news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601007&seq=1798&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

EvDa1PAUYAcSouj?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

According to the site, it says

KOFIC Launches Korean Actors 200 Campaign

“This content will not only be accessible online”, KOFIC explains. “We plan on providing the same content in a brochure that we will send to people in charge of the world’s most prestigious festivals such as Cannes, Berlin, and Venice, international VOD service providers like Netflix, international talent agencies, and leading media outlets like Time and the New York Times.” KOFIC adds, “We are also producing showreels that will let you have a quick look at each actor’s filmography, and we will provide high-quality portfolios to film professionals from around the world and officials in charge of global entertainment and media companies. We plan to do all that through a platform dedicated to making Korean actors better known to foreign audiences”.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/kofic_news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601007&seq=1798&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

Thanks! very happy that he is selected to be one of them and hope it opens up to more opportunities for him.

By the way, here's the last part that I have translated for Hwasin.   

Enjoy!

• Like 3

On 2/25/2021 at 5:34 AM, azureblue7 said:

I tried finding too but there's no English subs yet for ep 1. The Chinese subs are out for ep 1 though.

Where can I find the chinese subs? Thank you!

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 1