Next week's preview- Looks JH took advantage of the opportunity to train his friend :) 

[Seves] Pioneers of'The Law of the Jungle','People of Survival → Food Exploration' Jang Hyuk and Minho surpassed the passionate man

jungle

[SBS Entertainment News | Editor Kim Hyo-jeong] The pioneers began to survive. SBS'The Law of the Jungle-Pioneers' (hereinafter referred to as'The Law of the Jungle') broadcast on the 20th depicts the pioneers of pioneer survival. On that day's broadcast, the production crew informed the pioneers of the rules of survival in which residents must survive in a neglected village to obtain objects and find a place to survive. Accordingly, the pioneers set out to find survival items and places to survive with a map containing all the details. The pioneers who acquired survival items in several abandoned houses were relieved by finding a suitable abandoned house as a place of survival. In particular, in the abandoned houses they found, even the furnace remained as it was, drawing attention. The pioneers set fire to the furnace first in a beautiful survival area up to the sea view. Before anyone else, Jang Hyuk went to the furnace and started to make a fire. He succeeded in lighting a fire with Minho's help and received applause from his colleagues. Subsequently, the pioneers gathered the necessary firewood as a top priority for lighting a fire. Kang Daniel enthusiastically cut firewood with a portable ax he had prepared himself. The pioneers, sweating for survival items and burning fires, suffered from hunger. At this time, Park said, "There is an arrowroot tree over there. You can't eat the trunk, but you can eat the roots." Then Choi Seong-min and Shin Seung-hwan urged Park to dig up the roots quickly. Park started digging arrowroots skillfully based on his knowledge of wild food learned from his colleagues and the know-how he learned from his life as a special warrior. After a while, he handed the arrowroot that was dug up to Minho first. Minho, who is trying to eat arrowroot for the first time, said, "After I chew it 30 times, it tastes sweet. As a result, all the other pioneers began to chew arrowroot. The pioneers admired, "It's okay. It's savory. It's sweet. It's like honey." The pioneers who ate arrowroot and became more hungry were divided into teams to explore food. Jang Hyeok went on an expedition with Minho and Shin Seung-hwan. And he soon found a persimmon tree and shouted. However, Jang Hyuk, seeing the persimmon hanging too high to pick it by hand, climbed the tree without worrying. And he started picking persimmons using tools. However, the persimmons in the state of Hongsi burst, and they were Shin Seung-hwan and Min-ho, who were waiting for them. In particular, while Jang Hyuk was picking persimmons, Shin Seung-hwan focused only on eating persimmons, causing laughter. And while watching this, Minho went to the side and found another persimmon tree. There was a low persimmon tree on the side. Shin Seung-hwan said, "Hyung comes down. There are about 100 persimmons where you can reach. I think Minho has been in 3 minutes after suffering 20 minutes.
출처 : SBS연예뉴스 원본 링크 : https://jkcysjpy5tzexfnudwc5yqdvna--ent-sbs-co-kr.translate.goog/news/article.do?article_id=E10010174601&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSENTERNEWS

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Hiaz it’s so dangerous to climb up a 4m tree without any safety protection. His friend was right to worry about this guy :sweat:

Yes! It is! His friend looked pretty worried at first. But once he tasted the persimmon Hyuk picked, I think he had forgotten about it..haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

40 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes! It is! His friend looked pretty worried at first. But once he tasted the persimmon Hyuk picked, I think he had forgotten about it..haha

Oh not this friend, I meant the other guy, Ryu Dam is it? Someone said he discouraged Hyuk from joining this show long ago becoz he knew his recklessness.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Prettysup said:

Oh not this friend, I meant the other guy, Ryu Dam is it? Someone said he discouraged Hyuk from joining this show long ago becoz he knew his recklessness.

And in this ep, Shin seung hwan mentioned something about Hyuk and the animation showed Hyuk playing soccer and he was so  focused  on the ball that he hit the goal post. Maybe he is worried about him too because he knows he will be too focused on the task and might compromise his own safety.

And here's another lovely screen shot to share.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

And in this ep, Shin seung hwan mentioned something about Hyuk and the animation showed Hyuk playing soccer and he was so  focused  on the ball that he hit the goal post. Maybe he is worried about him too because he knows he will be too focused on the task and might compromise his own safety.

Isn't that the same story that JH's GOD friend told when they met him on The Dragon club?

JH focus and determination is inspirational! Well, at least when he's not climbing trees... :) 

Jane explained what was going on during the fire lighting sequence: 

From her IG post:

"“Once you start, you got to see it end”

After trying so hard to make a fire, he made it. He didn’t give up even under the heavy smoke, and spent almost 30 min. without moving until he made a fire.
What a man!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLhKJRRpQMy/

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

@Prettysup He is a bit of a daredevil so he makes his friends worry. But thank goodness this program is already filmed and he is fine, phew!

Yes it was Ryu Dam who kept warning against JH participating in a show like this because he knows he’ll just do anything and might injure himself. I don’t know where my friend Holly read or heard this but she tends to know things lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Impulsive too? When he wants to do something, he doesn't consider the safety or the danger?

Not only that- doesn't look around first- apparently not far from there, there was another parssimon tree, that Minho later saw, whose fruits could easily be reached from the ground... But- I think JH enjoys climbing things, like he did in TMWYS, climbing that building just because he could, so I think he was glad for the opportunity :)

from article:

On the other hand, Minho found a low-height persimmon tree on the side, and Shin Seung-hwan said to Jang-hyuk, "Here is the persimmon where the hand can reach," and "I think that Minho has suffered for 20 minutes, and Minho seems to have gotten in 3 minutes." Afterwards, in an interview, Jang Hyeok said, "After picking persimmons, looking right over there, there is another persimmon tree in the distance that Minho can pick up with his hands. All we have to think about there is'You shouldn't run too hastily.'" Added laughter.

"

Looks like the ratings started at 7% and rose 8.3% per minute (?)... is that good? what does that means?

"According to the audience rating research institute Nielsen Korea, the first broadcast on the 20th (Saturday),'Pioneers of the Law of the Jungle' recorded a household audience rating of 7% (hereinafter, based on the second part of the metropolitan area), and the highest audience rating per minute rose to 8.3%, drawing attention."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000268149?lfrom=twitter

JH just posted this picture. I wonder why... Is this just JH being random, or is this a fan edit he reposted, or- is there an actual more significant reason hopefully? 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Ahh... next project a saguek ?

Not sure, I think I saw a fan recognized the picture as one of her edits, so I guess it's just his random wandering through IG... :foodie2:

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I did the subs to the preview of Soo mi's cabin.

But I can't find ep1 of this show on any sites. Does nyone know where we can watch this? 

Thank you so much for the translation... When they said that he's a little weird, I smiled- he is a little weird, and how I love him for that! :heartxoxo:

I hope it will be online soon, I was actually surprised by the amount of publicity for that show... 

BTW, the English subs for yesterday's episode are out!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1