4 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

It is much better than I expected!! JH looked sooooo cool executing those moves...:heart2beat:

Really good! I was trying to find a way to put it in slow mo, as the action scenes were going so fast!! I understand why the production fought to find a way to allow this movie to come out in spite all the production trouble it had. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Really good! I was trying to find a way to put it in slow mo, as the action scenes were going so fast!! I understand why the production fought to find a way to allow this movie to come out in spite all the production trouble it had. 

And his voice in the movie...faint....again :heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yes, it is the first movie Opus Pictures decided to release after being in financial trouble for 3 years, it has to be good!!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, corey said:

The "three repeats" is in almost every drama I saw. It is like the editors are obliged to do it or what?

It's possible they actually have a list of scenes that must be included. Or at least if feels like it :) 

I watched it only for the kissing scene. Someone recommended it in the comments to another show I watched. I found the plot rather boring bordering on silly (especially the grown up woman fangirling part) but the chemistry between the leads was really unique IMHO.

So I'll just search for the kiss scenes :)

Actually someone here in the forum wrote what someone from Sidus told JH once (please corect me if my memory fails me) - that he is not so handsome as Won Bin - there were more parts about JH not being as good as someone else but I forgot what it was. It is a really disheartening thing, to hear something like that from his own agency. 

I think it was when was started and it wasn't Won bon that JH was compared to, but Jung Woo-Sung, the actor that in the beginning people said JH was his younger version. I think in the begining no one believed JH will amount to much, so whoever this guy was from Sidus was trying to motivate JH to work hard. It kinda worked... :) 

Guys! How do you open and watch it???? I cannot find it!!! Help!

This is the link-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, corey said:

Guys! How do you open and watch it???? I cannot find it!!! Help!

@Prettysup shared the YouTube link too:

I don't mean that KJW is that bad in MPL, sorry. He's not as impressive as his portrayal of MTG in Voice. And still not ML quality yet, imo. Hehe. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think it was when was started and it wasn't Won bon that JH was compared to, but Jung Woo-Sung, the actor that in the beginning people said JH was his younger version. I think in the begining no one believed JH will amount to much, so whoever this guy was from Sidus was trying to motivate JH to work hard. It kinda worked... :) 

I know JWS is considered one of the best looking k actors, but I think JH doesn't lose out if we talk about their features, eyes, nose and shape of face. JWS has a rather large face, and an even larger body, he's so huge! The only resemblance I see is maybe their mouth from certain angle. And JH's looks grow on you, the more you see, the better he looks, especially when u see his real self in variety shows. He's so cute! JWS looks kinda creepy, to me. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I translated part of the trailer. I really love how calm and composed he says his lines...

Thank you so much for the translation! Isn't it interesting how he's talking about "His country" :) and how he's calmly asking where his daughter is Kinda reminds me of OHJ asking what that number meant before he beat up all those guys in TMWYS... :D

5 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

I know JWS is considered one of the best looking k actors, but I think JH doesn't lose out if we talk about their features, eyes, nose and shape of face. JWS has a rather large face, and an even larger body, he's so huge! The only resemblance I see is maybe their mouth from certain angle. And JH's looks grow on you, the more you see, the better he looks, especially when u see his real self in variety shows. He's so cute! JWS looks kinda creepy, to me. Lol. 

Well, remember that that was said to him when he was first starting out and was quite young. In my eyes there is a distinct difference in JH's looks before and after the army. Before the army he was cute but kinda goofy looking. I admit I understand why he had trouble winning over his now-wife in the beginning. Also, I'm sure him wearing tights whenever she saw him didn't help much... :D  I think more than anything what makes JH so good looking today is his maturity and confidence. After the army he came into his own and I agree that now he surpasses JWS in looks. I saw JWS act only once, and I can't say it made me want to see more... 

• Like 5

Just now, corey said:

Here is my Google-translated transcription of the entire trailer. It is Google, so forgive me if it is bad. I cannot find the translation by @azureblue7 to compare (I suppose my computer skills suck big these days, huh?)

"Who do belive in?"
"More important than the lives of the people"

JH: "I will live quietly Tae Og - ah [I think it must be a name, since Google was lost here]"

"What do you know about the Emperor?"

Female voice:"He said he was crazy about the sword"

"I have to catch him first"

JH: "My daughter. Where? [is she?]"

"If you go across the bridge across the river"

[here is something that Google translated as "old woman gathered"]

"I want the country to be in pain again"

"To prevent"

JH:" For me.. That child is me"

"Shoot!"

"Do you think you can win with those eyes?"

JH:" A sword is just... stabbing ...cutting".

I can offer some add-ons if you don’t mind:

The first sentence is “Regardless what you believe in, the lives of the people are the most important”

JH said “I will live on quietly”

Tae-ok is his daughter’s name 

And we finally get evidence there is something wrong with his eyes in that second last line 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

It is much better than I expected!! JH looked sooooo cool executing those moves...:heart2beat:

Yes yes yesssssss! I love to have to eat my words! Movie looks actually good! JH looks beautiful in those rags lolol and I love his voice! 

Now let’s hope its actually a good plot, fun, and that it performs well :approves:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Yes yes yesssssss! I love to have to eat my words! Movie looks actually good! JH looks beautiful in those rags lolol and I love his voice! 

Now let’s hope its actually a good plot, fun, and that it performs well

hihi yea I was looking and oppa looks fine.  Maybe it's just that one day of filming that the fans saw him where he's not so good.  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Swordsman is finally premiering :) 

but am I the only one who finds his image messy??

I found it messy in the stills too. But when you watch him in action, in the trailer, he carries those messy locks pretty well! I thought he looks the role, rugged, sexy and deadly....I think only he can do that!

I mean... look at his eyes.

faint for the third time...:heart2beat:

Pics-Art-08-26-10-17-17.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1